• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Brawl Video Archive

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i got mindgame'd lolol

K so most of the time I always post vids of myself never winning or getting harassed because I don't show off. Actually that's a lie. Actually let the vid speak for it's self LOL. Note it was on wifi and Veggi is a good Mario partner haha.

add these to my selection straked, and the date as well. You guys dont have to critique but its more of my currently luigi and giggles since it's wifi and the lol kill <3 also we were attempting to do the cape **** but my poorass reflexes seem to not comphrend the word cape **** T.T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcSfNetzgPg

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow that Mario seems really good :O, the reverse recovery was so cool.

Hippie, lol nice attempt at Cape **** xDDD.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol honestly I think it's more viable just to have partner hold the person and luigi just goes in for a shoryuken.. whoever the char may be.. it's not hard to rack up damage lol.. But sometimes I always end up killing my partner instead lmao.. But don't worry it was a friendly we're still working on cape ****, we got it a few times haha.

I need to show you guys vids of me saving Veggi's Mario with alot of tornado and Nair. Too good man. Too good.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I tried to save you with uair once, but I just stagespiked you.

Anyway, Cape **** is the best decision if they are under 60%ish. It being hard to do isn't a reason not to do it. XD

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I think he's fun to watch, and creative. I look forward to seeing more matches of him in the future.

Please bear in mind that that Toon Link came second at that tournament.

Here's the only other video I could find of him, in a (quite recent) friendly vs. a PT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_H_0msfhk8

Seriously, if you're in a rush or something, at least watch the EPIC recovery at 1:09.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Kirin (Mario) vs Viel (Pikachu) | Smashville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9tABuG_Xc

Kirin (Mario) vs Hanzo (Lucario) | Final Destination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MAJqYTPWZU

Kirin (Mario) vs Zenku (Falco) | Battlefield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIhXAQ1TMw0

More WiFi friendlies to watch after we're all done with Bo's videos. <3

Sorry for the EPIC HUMMING NOISE. That's my Air Conditioner. xD It was tooooooo hot in here not to have it on. You should probably turn the sound off or something. Sorry if some of these players don't seem that great. I don't go out of my way to play a lot of people on WiFi. I just have a small group of people I play on a daily basis.

I think I got my webcam to record in a bit better quality? I can kinda see it. Tell me what you all think.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Good match, Tony. I liked the part where that ROB spotdodge -> Dsmashed.

I was also hoping to see some cape ****, but good stuff on that 4-stock.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Talk about ****. LOL I should probably upload my recorded matches of me and 7FO's wifi ladder matches as well.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow you guys did amazing. Kirin you living up to 210% wtf, lol.

Yea I hope to see some more Cape **** out of your matches =P.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Wow...double D3z. GEt wrecked.

Good **** to both of you, you make a good team. Kirin was on fire second match

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I <3 doubles and been trying to find a consistent doubles partner, then I read Kirin's blog xD

Hehehe... they tried to cp double dedede against us, and then tried blaming lag, the video obviously shows NO lag at all :[

fail.

It's hard to coordinate any thing on wifi, due to button delay, and the fact that me and Kirin live in the opposite side of the United States from each other... therefore lack of communication, but we try :]

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Wow you guys did amazing. Kirin you living up to 210% wtf, lol.

Yea I hope to see some more Cape **** out of your matches =P.
I know I say this all the time but playing Link really helped with my DI for just about everyone.

We did a cape **** with Luigi's Nair once in friendlies in the AiB chat, it was pretty amazing. xD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
You guys make me want my wifi back -_-

Kirin, I'm headed to NY next week maybe. I'll let you know what's up.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
You guys make me want my wifi back -_-

Kirin, I'm headed to NY next week maybe. I'll let you know what's up.
Kirin, you know what this means? A SEXY PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

no chill, but we got this, I'm gonna assume your gonna be here around manhattan? no? Tell us what part of NY, and Long Island (Aka kirin's crew ;D) and myself will come hunt you down, force you to play friendlies, show off your ****ing sexy Mario, then we'll ****ing have a sexy party even though I'm ****ing 17 years old. **** omfg.

NOW YOU TELL US YOUR COMING TO NY ON THE WEEK OF GENESIS GGS :(

Top Bottom