• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I've been gone for one whole weekend, come back and some random self-proclaiming god status with a bad character?

Anywho, wassup bros!

bestmarioNA1337

Smash Rookie
lol if u guys could look at context u'd c that i ment "super good mario". a phrase such as super god mario is obv a typo because it sounds ridiculus lol.

srsly tho my learnings are good. it is important for all of us to b like me.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
lol if u guys could look at context u'd c that i ment "super good mario". a phrase such as super god mario is obv a typo because it sounds ridiculus lol.

srsly tho my learnings are good. it is important for all of us to b like me.
Maybe you should make a thread on how you play mario....
I'm willing to read on how you play as a "super good mario"

:pow:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Hey I just bought a ps3 from a friend and I'm wondering if anyone knows about any emulators that are playable on a ps3. If so can you please tell me what it is and how to do it? Would be most appreciative.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
No im not learning how to, I usaully just do a random F air.

not just with Mario but iwth ness 2

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I'm hearing people like it. Haven't really been following his music lately.
Oh yeah, some of the songs is dope imo...Lamborghini Angels is my fav one so far.

Warning: if you are easily offended or religiously sensitive DO NOT listen to lamborghini angels.
Contains very disturbing content.

That warning message goes to anyone reading this post, thank you.

EDIT: I found the lyrics to lamborghini angels. Verse 3 is very disturbing, yet true.

:pow:

Famous

Smash Champion
I don't really like Mario in Project M...Don't get me wrong, I rhape with him and all but...don't like the way he feels..

Top Bottom