• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marf....

Adi

Smash Lord
lol m4fd, you need better people to play against, are you coming to the tourney in Nanuet, I'll play against your Marth there if you are

mood4food77

Smash Hero
no, i'm not gonna be home on saturday

would you happen to know how far away new paltz in from sloatsburg...maybe we could smash sometime?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
When people say spacies, they usually mean fox and falco.

I see a match against samus, I see how you can mean help against her but she really doesn't fall into the same group as fox and falco.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
maybe later in the year...during a break or somehting, cause i go on vacation and football starts soon

bluedeath, no i know how to fight spacies and stuff, gameplay will change, but what could i do differently to help my gameplay

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You make no sense

it's my marf...

just need help with waht i can do...cause i need something to counter spacies

and please anything but grab more cause i know i need to do that

it's a meh match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-MhttJRDyY
You said you know how to fight spacies in your last post but your first asked for assistance o them, yet you also post a video on samus..asking for spacy help.

Okay mood4food, I delt with you in the ganon boards and your non-sense, you will not muck up my marth boards, either make sense, or get out!

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i said i need a counterpick, never said i needed help against them, i guess you misinterpreted my statement, i said i need help with what to do, cause i need someone to counterpick spacies

i do not need specific match-up help, i'll learn that on my own, but what tactics are useful for fighting

haha@bluedeath thinking it's his marth boards.....

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You main ganon..and if you aren't playing marth for spacies counterpick..then god, why are you playing marth?

And if you are having to counterpick, then yes, you are needing help against them mood4food, try to think about what you are saying.

Are you asking if marth is a good counterpick or whats a good counter strat? because you said "I need someone to counterpick spacies" as if you aren't sure if you are going to use marth or not, be clear.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i just started playing, trying out upper tiers to help my ganon....cause i have no other good characters compared to my ganon

do you honostly think i would ask a n00b question like marth a good counterpick to spacies

i just needs ideas to improve my marth overall, specific character strats will come with time

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Yes, I do, after all, you used to say "Shield canceled dairs".

And also "Chaingrabbing is stupid" basicly.

And You are asking for spacies advice by putting a samus video up? Mood, get your head straight, get videos of fox and falco if you want advice on how to fight them and not get general noob advice.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i am not asking for spacies advice

NO NO NO, i just posted it 3 times NOT ASKING FOR IT

and no, i didn't say chaingrabbing is stupid, i said chaingrabbing with ganon is stupid, i sitll don't do it

and sheild cancelled dairs...i still use it, i look at it differently, i'm not changing it

ok, anyone besides bluedeath willing to give me advice...cause really, i can't deal with him anymore

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Mood4food, GTFO

I'm about to get nasty with you like the ganon boards did last time.

YOU JUST ASKED FOR SPACY ADVICE IN THE FIRST POST.
"just need help with waht i can do...cause i need something to counter spacies"
Surely thats not needing assistance is it? How stupid are you?

And yes you did. You don't need to main ganon if you think his chaingrabbing is stupid. And coining your own terms and expecting other people to know it? How idiotic.

For the last time, either start using that dominant organ in your head called a brain or leave.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
bluedeath...really, who do you think you are

all i asked for was help

either give it to me or not...no need to do this

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You are pathetic

Funny, you just edited your post to hide what you just said, thats extremely funny. Too bad you can't edit my post further down that shows your original post eh?

And You can't get any more ********, leave now before it spreads to my board members.

Zackular

Smash Cadet
bluedeath...really, who do you think you are

all i asked for was help

either give it to me or not...no need to do this
Before you edited your post, you said "I need help against spacies."

With more than two THOUSAND posts, I think you should know what a "spacie" is. I knew that before I went to this site, and I know it with a measly 51 posts. Obviously, anybody would get frustrated at this sheer lack of knowledge, and it seems like you two have bad blood, so please try not to flip out on him.

By the way, Ganondorf is a counter-pick to Samus.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
no, i changed it to make you happy

and yes, i'll admit that i did type what i wanted wrong, but i did post 3 times afterwards that i do not need help with the match-up and that will come with time

and yes, i know ganon is a samus counterpick...but my bro only can use samus and marth with some smartness...so it's all i got, and marth dittos are ghey no matter what, i usually hate going ganon on him cause he can't do more than a 3-stock to me unless i somehow SD

and i know what a spacie is, i didn't mean for it to look like that

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Zackular, thank you for stating what everyone is seeing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this..but heres the thing..hes asking for spacy help..with a samus video...spacies are FOX and FALCO. But yet, you said you need no help with them...

Eh, how ******** are you?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
enough is enough already

IS ANYONE GOING TO HELP ME OR NOT

i'm just looking on marth specific stuff, nothing else, i will learn the match-up in time

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Mood4food, CLEARLY State your question, verifying every aspect of it because somehow you mean different than what you say. My patience is thin and you've showed nothing but stupidity.

The marth boards offer help long as you can say it clearly!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
wow, seriously this is quite ridiculous, bluedeath stfu already you've got your point across he ****ed up o well.

besides mood4food, stay ganon i'm so sick and tired of people who can't stay with their main because of a matchup, the great g-reg has told you b4 to quit worrying about matchups and actually learn them rather than run home scared because ganon gets his tail rocked by fox/falco.

that is all.

ps- ganon is a badass and i think facing fox with ganon is fun.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
JBM, hes mucked up on the ganon boards and I'm not letting him do the same to my boards, so either help my cause or you stfu.

And the only time ganon should counterpick is for shiek, honestly. Changing characters is fine and dandy, for a good reason.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
so, i screwed up a few times...we all make mistakes

no ones perfect

the foxes by (or i should say fox) is just really ghey.....honostly, i've never fought a fox that is as ghey as his, and my ganon can't keep up with it (maybe now it can have a shot, but i don't know) so i just wanna use someone i feel comfortable using against the spacies

mood4food77

Smash Hero
yes, you follow DI to 32%, then i hear you can pivot grab to CT them...but i'm not 100% sure it works, cause i don't see many pros do it, so most likely i won't

utilt i think is escaped at something around 70%...or it maybe near 100%...something around those lines

i just want help on my marth specifically, no help on character match-ups

what can i do to improve my marth, besides grab more (which is obvious) and do more SH double fairs (which i can't do it enough to completely trust it)

basically, anything to help my marth

Randizzle

Smash Ace
the cg works to 30 or so before you should try pivoting or utilts. after that it can go into 40s or 50s at which point you'll want to either move onto uairs or fsmash. it's all about being able to improvise.

and i'm not sure exactly what's going on, but jbm is right. don't play a character just because of a bad matchup.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
by the way, i wasn't completely wrong

i was right about CG the spacies normally to 32%...i didn't know the pivot grab percents and that it really works cause i rarely seen it done

i don't know the percet for utilt

i don't think i can go to that tournament, i mean, football camp in the morning, a sweet 16 at night....i might stop by though but highly doubtful

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Randizzle, good timing *Summons randizzle back into his sword*

Character matchups can be bad for lower tiers..so for ganon, its reasonable if you don't have the power to defeat the higher tiers. ONLY for shiek in my book though as far as ganon goes.

Mood4food, I'm f***ing helping you, don't be a smarta** with "by the way" crap.

Besides, I don't want to have to summon randizzle again.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Bluedeath should stop calling the Marth boards his boards.

Lest we forget who first cleaned this place up and laid down the awesome Marth strats and tricksies.

Emblem Lord= God of the Marth forums.

Don't forget it.

And stop being such a hard *** to everyone Blue.

Relax.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm just correcting your statement saying that i was completely wrong, i did get one thing right

just thought you should know that little info

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
yes, you follow DI to 32%, then i hear you can pivot grab to CT them...but i'm not 100% sure it works, cause i don't see many pros do it, so most likely i won't

utilt i think is escaped at something around 70%...or it maybe near 100%...something around those lines

i just want help on my marth specifically, no help on character match-ups

what can i do to improve my marth, besides grab more (which is obvious) and do more SH double fairs (which i can't do it enough to completely trust it)

basically, anything to help my marth
You know what. Just use Emblem Lord's threads. They do very in depth explainations of the basic things you are asking for. You are really quite confusing in your posts and you should work on that. I know no one is perfect, but you should at least try to convey what you want before getting on people for not answering you. At least make an attempt at grammar and spelling and you'll get a lot more respect around the boards and you'll have a much easier time delivering your message.

It's not that we don't want to help you, it's just that you are not even putting an effort into explaining what you want. We already have trouble decifering your posts, but then we still misinterpret it because you didn't type what you wanted. Your mechanics don't have to be perfect, they just have to look like something you actually worked on in school.

I realize I'm being a little harsh, but I seriously would like to see at least a little effort. Complete sentances is a nice start to getting your idea across

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You are a has been emblem lord, you stopped posting for the most part and stopped helping, you've done alot and unless cactuar steps up, these are MINE!

Besides, you aren't man enough to defend it now are you? hmmmm?

I don't relax, and death is a hardass.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i guess you guys can tell writing is not my thing...eh?

i mean i tried...i just don't get very far

just bluedeath doesn't like me very much and has to go on trying to make me look like the biggest dumb@$$ in the world

Top Bottom