• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 15-16 (FINAL ROUND)11 The Southern Tradition Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I just have one question about your list, Josh-

Onett was banned in melee because of Fox's waveshine, correct?
Therefore there's no reason it should be banned anymore, by my understanding.

What's your take on that?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I thought about that too. Then I remembered that Falco has an infinite laser that can KO due to the walkoffs or infinite damage against the 4 walls, Fox's shine comes out so fast enough it is the same as a waveshine (except this time it's much easier), and DDD's CG can infinite against the walls or KO due to the walk-off. Not to mention any jab infinites. This time around, I'm really thinking with so many options to abuse the walls/walk-offs it deserves a ban in the beginning just in case.

:)

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
There are no new Brawl rules. I suggest talking to Chaddd about what you should do. I could help out, but I'm a tad busy and really don't feel like getting into it atm lol.
What about allowing smash balls? That seems like a big part of the game that was added to add more depth to smash!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
What about allowing smash balls? That seems like a big part of the game that was added to add more depth to smash!
Heh, I wish I could say leave them on, but I can't. I just recently got done playing the game with all items and Smash Balls, and I wanna elaborate on that just a bit.

When a Smash Ball appears, the focus of the game at hand changes entirely. Instead of tyring to kill one another, the game turns into a race for the ball. The ball is actually quite unique too. It flies around, and sometimes, even goes completely off stage to where you can't see it for a bit. This change of game obviously leads to longer matches as beating the crap out of one another can keep the ball constantly in the air (unless used immediately of course).

The next point is, to put simply, Smash Balls are pretty broken, and will almost always result in an instant KO. This means that, for example, fi someone were to get a Smash Ball and they're at like 200%, and you're at 0%, both on the last stock, the Smash Ball holder would have a very large chance of winning, especially if they played a char like... say... Marth. Marth's FS is an instant KO at any %.

Smash Balls are fun, but I don't think they should be allowed in tourny play.

chaddd

Smash Lord
and certain characters fs can be dodged and others cannot ...so that would be unfair for certain characters
How very in depth.

No, smash balls are broken and shouldn't be in the tournament, Larry. They're a senseless aspect of the game that was added purely for entertainment value. Items were taken out in melee to reduce randomness, Smash Balls definitely add to it. While fun items, they are still, indeed, items. :(

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I did say it was a rough guestimate. I had put down Bridge being banned due to the walk off, and left the melee stages alone for the most part in comparison to the way they are in Melee because I didn't play most of the Melee stages while trying out Brawl.

:)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
@Those who went to play Brawl in Atlanta:

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS CALL ME?!?! GERBIL?! ALPHA?!

Gerard came to me and told me how awesome Brawl was...And nobody called me to come play.

*Sad face* :(

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Those who went to play Brawl in Atlanta:

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS CALL ME?!?! GERBIL?! ALPHA?!

Gerard came to me and told me how awesome Brawl was...And nobody called me to come play.

*Sad face* :(
Initially I was going to go alone because I didn't want to impose on the guy that was offering to let me play. At first he told me it was cool to bring another person with me, and I was of course going to pick Alpha (my best friend and all ya know?). Later, the guy said it was cool to bring another one, and Gerard was the first person I thought about that I knew for sure could go lol. So those were the two I picked, but I didn't want to advertise we were going before we actually left, because you wern't the only one who wanted to come along lol. (Dogy had asked me too).

I'm sorry man :/

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
How very in depth.

No, smash balls are broken and shouldn't be in the tournament, Larry. They're a senseless aspect of the game that was added purely for entertainment value. Items were taken out in melee to reduce randomness, Smash Balls definitely add to it. While fun items, they are still, indeed, items. :(
Ok smash balls are banned! I thought it was a cool addition to smash, but I guess you guy's know better than me. Thats why I asked before I allowed them. So post the rules one more time so I can copy/paste them.;)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I copied and pasted the general rules from G4S5, and modified them for Brawl. You can copy and paste this in there and edit it to your liking.

Also, one thing that should be noted. It may not be possible that everything is unlocked by the time of this tournament, so unless someone has a full game unlock and can transer data to the other Wiis, you may have to slightly adjust the stage list. (The players should be able to deal with it fine on their own, but I figured it should be pointed out).

@Marty - I switched Green Greens to Banned just for you. :)

General Tournament Rules

3 Stock, 8 minute time limit for both singles and doubles

All items OFF (including Smash Balls)

Games are done, Best of 3, Finals will be best of 5.

Pools will be done first follow by brackets. Both Single and doubles will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION.(Pools for singles only, and only if a large enough turnout)

Doubles Team Attack is ON, LIFE stealing is allowed.

BYOC: I dont think this should be a problem anyways.

In the case of a Wii/TV malfunction, the game will be restarted from the beginning, no matter what time it crashed.

All decisions made by tournament officials are final.

Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Permanent ejection of a player from the tournament is at the staff's discretion.

Any sign of cheating will also result in forfeit of the game.

Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection and possible suspension from future tournaments.

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

The stage for Game 1 will be selected at random unless both players/teams can agree on one.

Double Blind Rule: For the first game of a series, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.

Random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 1.

Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Mushroomy Kingdom [Overworld/Underworld], Rumble Falls, Bridge of Eldin, Wario Ware, Distant Planet, New Pork City, Temple, Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Onett, Donkey Kong Arcade, Spear Pillar, Mario Bros., Flat Zone 2, The Summit, Big Blue, Green Greens.

Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.

No stage may be used twice in a Best of 3 or Best of 5 Series unless agree upon by both players.

After characters have been selected for the first game, each player/team may choose one stage from the available tournament list that won’t be used during the series.

After each game of a series, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
I copied and pasted the general rules from G4S5, and modified them for Brawl. You can copy and paste this in there and edit it to your liking.

Also, one thing that should be noted. It may not be possible that everything is unlocked by the time of this tournament, so unless someone has a full game unlock and can transer data to the other Wiis, you may have to slightly adjust the stage list. (The players should be able to deal with it fine on their own, but I figured it should be pointed out).

General Tournament Rules

3 Stock, 8 minute time limit for both singles and doubles

Games are done, Best of 3, Finals will be best of 5.

Pools will be done first follow by brackets. Both Single and doubles will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION.(Pools for singles only, and only if a large enough turnout)

BYOC: I dont think this should be a problem anyways.

In the case of a Wii/TV malfunction, the game will be restarted from the beginning, no matter what time it crashed.

Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Permanent ejection of a player from the tournament is at the staff's discretion.

Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection and possible suspension from future tournaments.

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

The stage for Game 1 will be selected at random unless both players/teams can agree on one.

Double Blind Rule: For the first game of a series, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.

Random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 1.

Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Mushroomy Kingdom [Overworld/Underworld], Rumble Falls, Bridge of Eldin, Wario Ware, Distant Planet, New Pork City, Temple, Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Onett, Donkey Kong Arcade, Spear Pillar, Mario Bros., Flat Zone 2, The Summit, Big Blue, Green Greens.

Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.

No stage may be used twice in a Best of 3 or Best of 5 Series unless agree upon by both players.

After characters have been selected for the first game, each player/team may choose one stage from the available tournament list that won’t be used during the series.

After each game of a series, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters.

I have a few things I want to adjust to the rules, but let me run it by you 1st.

1st-the 8 minute per match time limit seems a little long. Wouldn't 5 or 6 minutes at the most be enough time to kill someone? That's a possible 24 minutes to complete one match up!:psycho::confused: compared to the 15-18 minutes per match up. The only reason i'm asking is because we do have people playing in multiple games at FRXI and that seems like it would take forever to complete with over 60 people entered in ssbb. We will have a smash room and people will have to run back and forth to the other ballrooms to compete in the other games.

I don't want anyone getting DQ'ed in any tournament because they are missing for 24 minutes. As organizers we have to keep the tournament moving at a fast pace so everything runs smoothly! The main problem at any tournament is finding the people to play their matches. I don't want anyone with a sour taste in their mouths if they got DQ'ed by mistake because they was playing in another tournament. Also you guy's wanted to throw a team tournament after the singles! Also staling should be banned! I didn't see that in the rules, but I know that's a general smash rule that most people know. This will not be pool play. This will be a double elim bracket best 2/3 match. So what do you think about my changes before I post the official rules up?:confused:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I have a few things I want to adjust to the rules, but let me run it by you 1st.

1st-the 8 minute per match time limit seems a little long. Wouldn't 5 or 6 minutes at the most be enough time to kill someone? That's a possible 24 minutes to complete one match up!:psycho::confused: compared to the 15-18 minutes per match up. The only reason i'm asking is because we do have people playing in multiple games at FRXI and that seems like it would take forever to complete with over 60 people entered in ssbb. We will have a smash room and people will have to run back and forth to the other ballrooms to compete in the other games.

I don't want anyone getting DQ'ed in any tournament because they are missing for 24 minutes. As organizers we have to keep the tournament moving at a fast pace so everything runs smoothly! The main problem at any tournament is finding the people to play their matches. I don't want anyone with a sour taste in their mouths if they got DQ'ed by mistake because they was playing in another tournament. Also you guy's wanted to throw a team tournament after the singles! Also staling should be banned! I didn't see that in the rules, but I know that's a general smash rule that most people know. This will not be pool play. This will be a double elim bracket best 2/3 match. So what do you think about my changes before I post the official rules up?:confused:

Yeah your changes are good to go. I forgot about the time to be honest. 8 minutes was always just the maximum, though most games finished in 4 during Melee play.

As for the stalling..... I am just now noticing that's not in my general rules and it should be..... >.< lol. Yeah, excessive stalling is usually banned.

I left the pools thing in there cause earlier you said if we had a huge turnout pools would be done, but I highly doubt to be as large as would be needed for you to do pools.

Looks good. :)

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
im bringing a setup :)

setup= tv, wii, 2 controllers, ssbb.
Thank you for your support of Final Round. Your badge will be waiting for you! When do you plan on getting to the hotel? I want to finish setting up the smash room around 8-9am on sunday. If you can get there on sunday around 8am that would be cool. I'll prolly be wondering around the hotel getting stuff ready for sunday's events. Maybe eat some breakfast.;)

wait do you need setups for this?

I'm not sponsered by anyone. Donations are welcome here and with any donation of TV+tv= free door fee's. So if you or anyone wants to cut down on their cost at FRXI the offer is open. I would like a count of people donating for frxi. Just so I can set the right amount of badges on the side for you guy's.:);)

ONLE 3 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL FRXI!!!!:psycho::psycho:

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
dID i MISS ANYONE ON THE LIST? Justin wong is going to play ssbb! I want to see if he's as good in smash as he is in capcom games!

SSBB:
1. Christopher Landon "Kreymore" : NewYork/NY
2. Eli Sowah, "Buri", Washington DC
3. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack NJ
4. Kevin Ao "Strongy" : Marietta, GA
5. Melvin Berry Jr. "Azure Phoenix" : Memphis, TN
6. Joshua Alsup "Gerbil" : Columbus, GA
7. Marty Osborne "GA Peach" : Kennesaw, GA
8. Elliot Lefkovitz "BearsAreScary" : Atlanta, GA
9. Ace G."Shadow Ace 50" -Altanta,GA
10. Marvin Ross "vegeta" : Chesapeake, Virginia
11. Ryan Himmelheber "Himmel" : Boca Raton, FL
12. Chris Movizzo "C-money" : Boca Raton, Fl
13. Yihua Liu : Boca Raton, FL
14. Jeremy Feingold "Jewbacca" : Boca Raton, FL
15. Chris Robinson "MarsFool!" : marietta, GA
16. Jeron Grayson : Bronx, NY
17. Steven Nunez "Lilman" : Hollywood, FL
18. Tom (Yang) McIntire: Memphis, TN
19. Jeff Lewis "Jx31" : Columbus,ga
20. Chad DuBay(chaddd, NeoBlanka) : ATL SHAWTY
21. Alpha Dumbuya "The Alpha Gundam": Columbus, GA
22. Michael Facciolo "Ares": Columbus, GA
23. Derek Peters "DP's Mario": Columbus, GA
24. Maurice "Nice1": Selma, AL
25. Jake Moore "Ninja": Phoenix City, AL
26. Keith Carpenter "Prac": Columbus, GA
27. Rafael Torres "Untouchable": Phoenix City, AL
28. Luis Torres "Reflex": Phoenix City, AL
29. Darvel J."Seph": Columbus, GA
30. Will Whiteside "Torg": Columbus, GA
31. Jared Alexander "Tsunami": Columbus, GA
32. SCOTT POPULAR "monkee77" : ATLANTOYKO
33. Michael Buchheit "FullMetal", Suwanee GA
34. Jack Hayes "ihavespaceballs" : Memphis, TN
35. Bobby Elder " just1111" : Atlanta GA
36. Austin Blewer "TRC" : Columbia, South Carolina
37. Mike G : Gwinnett, GA"
38. Jeffrey Sangster "ssj2jeff" : broward, FL
39. Darrin Jackson "Jaxx" : Tempe, AZ
40. Daniel Tong "Tong" : Atlanta, GA
41. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Atlanta, GA
42. Cornel Ritchie "C" , Stone Mountain GA
43. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX": Minneapolis, MN
44. Javier Puryear "COMMONSENSE" : Durham,NC
45. Jeron Grayson : Bronx, NY
46. Vaughn Mitchell "DARKHOKAGE" : Pembroke Pines, Fl
47. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, Ny
48. Nam Nguyen "Namynam" : Augusta, Ga.
49. John Lee "SleepyK" : Gwinnett/Atlanta, GA
50. Aaron Zeus "Zeus" : Da Dirty Dirty, ga
51. Gerard "Peru": Columbus, GA
52. Ron Kimberly "Kryian" : Tallahassee, FL
53. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay
54. Evan Holland "PB&J" : lawrenceville,ga
55. Lee H. Nguyen "Lii" : ATL, Ga
56. Joshua Davis : "Lawrenceville, Georgia"
57. Kiyoki Leach "KiyokiX" : Augusta GA
59. matthew legesse "matrixmatt" : inglewood, CA
60. John R "PozerWolf" : Austin, TX
61. Jon Layton "Villainous" : Raleigh NC
62. Byron Cunningham "LH621" : Cola SC
63. Andy S. "Capps Indigo" : Chicago, IL
64. Stone Nguyen "kenmastersX" : New Orleans, LA
65. michael ward "ynomrah" :stone mountain, ga.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
Yeah your changes are good to go. I forgot about the time to be honest. 8 minutes was always just the maximum, though most games finished in 4 during Melee play.

As for the stalling..... I am just now noticing that's not in my general rules and it should be..... >.< lol. Yeah, excessive stalling is usually banned.

I left the pools thing in there cause earlier you said if we had a huge turnout pools would be done, but I highly doubt to be as large as would be needed for you to do pools.

Looks good. :)
Ok cool, i'll update the rules right now sir!;)

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman

General Tournament Rules

Double Elimination Bracket Best 2 out of 3 matches
Winners Finals= 3/5 matches
Losers Final= 3/5
Grand Finals=3/5, the player from the losers must win 2 sets of 3/5

3 Stock, 4 minute time limit for both singles and doubles

BYOC: (BRING. YOUR. OWN. CONTROLLER.) NO WIIMOTES OR CLASSIC CONTROLLERS!!! Gamecube controllers only!!! Due to the problem we had with desync the ps3 controllers for T5dr last year I don't want to deal with that in ssbb!

So those are the rules people.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeahp. And for me getting 4-Stocked by my parents, I'm actually getting off punishment the day BEFORE Final Round.

*Phew*

My life is saved! And then I'll have moneyz. :laugh:

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
Thank you for your support of Final Round. Your badge will be waiting for you! When do you plan on getting to the hotel? I want to finish setting up the smash room around 8-9am on sunday. If you can get there on sunday around 8am that would be cool. I'll prolly be wondering around the hotel getting stuff ready for sunday's events. Maybe eat some breakfast.;)

I'm not sponsered by anyone. Donations are welcome here and with any donation of TV+tv= free door fee's. So if you or anyone wants to cut down on their cost at FRXI the offer is open. I would like a count of people donating for frxi. Just so I can set the right amount of badges on the side for you guy's.:);)

ONLE 3 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL FRXI!!!!:psycho::psycho:
ill be there around 7:30 or earlier.

dID i MISS ANYONE ON THE LIST? Justin wong is going to play ssbb! I want to see if he's as good in smash as he is in capcom games!

SSBB:
1. Christopher Landon "Kreymore" : NewYork/NY
2. Eli Sowah, "Buri", Washington DC
3. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack NJ
4. Kevin Ao "Strongy" : Marietta, GA
5. Melvin Berry Jr. "Azure Phoenix" : Memphis, TN
6. Joshua Alsup "Gerbil" : Columbus, GA
7. Marty Osborne "GA Peach" : Kennesaw, GA
8. Elliot Lefkovitz "BearsAreScary" : Atlanta, GA
9. Ace G."Shadow Ace 50" -Altanta,GA
10. Marvin Ross "vegeta" : Chesapeake, Virginia
11. Ryan Himmelheber "Himmel" : Boca Raton, FL
12. Chris Movizzo "C-money" : Boca Raton, Fl
13. Yihua Liu : Boca Raton, FL
14. Jeremy Feingold "Jewbacca" : Boca Raton, FL
15. Chris Robinson "MarsFool!" : marietta, GA
16. Jeron Grayson : Bronx, NY
17. Steven Nunez "Lilman" : Hollywood, FL
18. Tom (Yang) McIntire: Memphis, TN
19. Jeff Lewis "Jx31" : Columbus,ga
20. Chad DuBay(chaddd, NeoBlanka) : ATL SHAWTY
21. Alpha Dumbuya "The Alpha Gundam": Columbus, GA
22. Michael Facciolo "Ares": Columbus, GA
23. Derek Peters "DP's Mario": Columbus, GA
24. Maurice "Nice1": Selma, AL
25. Jake Moore "Ninja": Phoenix City, AL
26. Keith Carpenter "Prac": Columbus, GA
27. Rafael Torres "Untouchable": Phoenix City, AL
28. Luis Torres "Reflex": Phoenix City, AL
29. Darvel J."Seph": Columbus, GA
30. Will Whiteside "Torg": Columbus, GA
31. Jared Alexander "Tsunami": Columbus, GA
32. SCOTT POPULAR "monkee77" : ATLANTOYKO
33. Michael Buchheit "FullMetal", Suwanee GA
34. Jack Hayes "ihavespaceballs" : Memphis, TN
35. Bobby Elder " just1111" : Atlanta GA
36. Austin Blewer "TRC" : Columbia, South Carolina
37. Mike G : Gwinnett, GA"
38. Jeffrey Sangster "ssj2jeff" : broward, FL
39. Darrin Jackson "Jaxx" : Tempe, AZ
40. Daniel Tong "Tong" : Atlanta, GA
41. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Atlanta, GA
42. Cornel Ritchie "C" , Stone Mountain GA
43. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX": Minneapolis, MN
44. Javier Puryear "COMMONSENSE" : Durham,NC
45. Jeron Grayson : Bronx, NY
46. Vaughn Mitchell "DARKHOKAGE" : Pembroke Pines, Fl
47. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, Ny
48. Nam Nguyen "Namynam" : Augusta, Ga.
49. John Lee "SleepyK" : Gwinnett/Atlanta, GA
50. Aaron Zeus "Zeus" : Da Dirty Dirty, ga
51. Gerard "Peru": Columbus, GA
52. Ron Kimberly "Kryian" : Tallahassee, FL
53. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay
54. Evan Holland "PB&J" : lawrenceville,ga
55. Lee H. Nguyen "Lii" : ATL, Ga
56. Joshua Davis : "Lawrenceville, Georgia"
57. Kiyoki Leach "KiyokiX" : Augusta GA
59. matthew legesse "matrixmatt" : inglewood, CA
60. John R "PozerWolf" : Austin, TX
61. Jon Layton "Villainous" : Raleigh NC
62. Byron Cunningham "LH621" : Cola SC
63. Andy S. "Capps Indigo" : Chicago, IL
64. Stone Nguyen "kenmastersX" : New Orleans, LA
and my name isnt on there. michael ward "ynomrah" :stone mountain, ga.

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I think everybody worth their salt that's heard of his name is dying to see the results =P

I for one would LOVE to see him play Brawl xD

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yeahp. And for me getting 4-Stocked by my parents, I'm actually getting off punishment the day BEFORE Final Round.

*Phew*

My life is saved! And then I'll have moneyz. :laugh:
Yeah but you'll miss the last great Melee tourny in GA! Not to mention, due to punishment, you'll have to play Brawl inbetween classes with every other noob up in Davidson Center. SUCKS FOR YOU! ROFLMAO!!! *runs*

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i still don't get why bridge of eldin is banned...but whatever you guys wanna do, i suppose...but i'm glad you came to your senses about green greens, gerbil :laugh:

oh, also, are we doing teams? or just singles?

Jx31

Smash Ace
i still don't get why bridge of eldin is banned...but whatever you guys wanna do, i suppose...but i'm glad you came to your senses about green greens, gerbil :laugh:

oh, also, are we doing teams? or just singles?
Chaingrabbing people off the stage with Dedede I guess? I haven't played Brawl yet so I'm not sure how difficult it is to get out of it.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Chaingrabbing people off the stage with Dedede I guess? I haven't played Brawl yet so I'm not sure how difficult it is to get out of it.
This.

DDD's CG on Ike and other chars is easy, so the walkoff makes a potentially easy kill. Also, the Falco laser off the side would be easy.

Speaking of laser off the side, I finally got to witness that crap in person as Tsunami lasered Reflex right off the side for the game's win lol.

So just to be safe, I marked it as banned this go around. :)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
lol that laser kill was so funked up. But it was absolutely hilarious! ;)

The falco laser is really the reason for banning BOE. I mean the DeDeDe CG thing is kinda annoying, but I would just pick samus and put that crap to rest. lol
....but yeah BOE banned for the time being I suppose.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
lol that laser kill was so funked up. But it was absolutely hilarious! ;)

The falco laser is really the reason for banning BOE. I mean the DeDeDe CG thing is kinda annoying, but I would just pick samus and put that crap to rest. lol
....but yeah BOE banned for the time being I suppose.
i hate you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom