• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia C - Game Over - Alternating 9P

D

Deleted member

Might as well explain the "contradiction".

As others have pointed out, Macman has produced absolutely no contents in this game whatsoever. Keeping a person who's probably not around to play is going to severely hurt town, especially during Lylo. Now that he's dead, we can actually focus on scum hunting.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
not sure what kind of explanation that is sworddancer

but as long as you're voting marc that's fine

Omni

BRoomer
Might as well explain the "contradiction".

As others have pointed out, Macman has produced absolutely no contents in this game whatsoever. Keeping a person who's probably not around to play is going to severely hurt town, especially during Lylo. Now that he's dead, we can actually focus on scum hunting.
bull****

you can clearly scumhunt even with a person like Macman existing in the game i.e. what i did

ssbf, what do you think of marc

D

Deleted member

Marc is my top lynch candidate. He's been hypocritical with two things:

1. Bandwagoning. He voted me, with his reason being that I was bandwagoning. He did the exact same thing in his post where he voted me. Sworddancer had a vote on me, and Marc voted me after Sworddancer voted for me, so therefore, it makes him look hypocritical.

2. Lurking. It isn't really a scum tell (At least passive lurking), but what makes it scummy is that he accused Macman of lurking, yet he hasn't been that active either.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't know what to respond to because people are FoSing and voting without saying anything.
I did actually say something though.

Macman isn't gonna play and even if he was he'd be a liability, hence my vote.
And the 25 minutes we had are like useless to you?

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Like, he defended his voting of Marc and putting him at L_1 early by saying that Macman wasn't going to play this game anyways so he might as well of been lynched, but there is no way he could of known that so early.

Also, that part about psychic powers is a joke from the last Marathon game.

Omni

BRoomer
hando why the vote on marshy?

gheb, what are your thoughts on both hando and marshy?

you agree that marc is a good play for today?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Marc is my top lynch candidate. He's been hypocritical with two things:

1. Bandwagoning. He voted me, with his reason being that I was bandwagoning. He did the exact same thing in his post where he voted me. Sworddancer had a vote on me, and Marc voted me after Sworddancer voted for me, so therefore, it makes him look hypocritical.

2. Lurking. It isn't really a scum tell (At least passive lurking), but what makes it scummy is that he accused Macman of lurking, yet he hasn't been that active either.
That isn't really a bandwagon.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
SSBF, are you aware that when I post I usually have missed several replies by the time I hit enter? Might be because I do more than just vote and run (like Gheb).

Omni, I don't know what's so hard to get. Macman is a notorious lurker, I don't want him around. Him not playing at all only solidified my vote.

D

Deleted member

Handorin said:
That isn't really a bandwagon.
It is a common assumption that any person with more then one vote is a bandwagon. Therefore, Marc was on a bandwagon.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
gheb, what are your thoughts on both hando and marshy?
I think both are fairly useless. Cruising through the game in the shadows of more inactive people + posting some semi-useless one-liner here and there

you agree that marc is a good play for today?
I'm not liking SSBF either but yes, he's a good play for toDay.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
SSBF also seems the least experienced by far because he knows nothing about shaping a strong endgame. You simply don't want people around who have had no content.

Omni is either Mafia or butthurt about me tricking him twice.

#HBC | Dancer

For some strange reason I all of the sudden got a scum vibe from Omni.

Can't really explain it, so best not to pursue it.

Omni

BRoomer
marc and marshy: who is scum

@sworddancer: gut feelings are good, but at least try to pinpoint what sparked it

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
SSBF: WHEN I VOTED FOR YOU YOU HAD VOTED FOR ME BUT I HADN'T SEEN THE VOTES ON YOU YET JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU THAT DENSE OR JUST TROLLSCUM

</caps>

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
One of the people trying to get me lynched is scum. SSBF and yourself (Omni) come to mind. Gheb is somewhat non-committal, so that's #2.

Omni

BRoomer
SSBF also seems the least experienced by far because he knows nothing about shaping a strong endgame. You simply don't want people around who have had no content.

Omni is either Mafia or butthurt about me tricking him twice.
whoa where did that come from

im more interested in the fact that you didn't respond to two single FOS's and you havent been actively scumhunting anything besides a clear inactive

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How am I non-committal? I've committed myself more to this game than you did.

#HBC | Dancer

Uh, I don't know, you seem kinda controlling, like you're trying to dictate town. You ask a lot of questions (which isn't bad in itself) but at the same time I don't see how you're going to make use of that, if that makes sense.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Uh, I don't know, you seem kinda controlling, like you're trying to dictate town. You ask a lot of questions (which isn't bad in itself) but at the same time I don't see how you're going to make use of that, if that makes sense.
He did it in other games as well. It isn't much of a tell.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Vote Count 2
Gheb_01 -
Sworddancer. -
Super Smash Bros. Fan - Marshy, Gheb_01
Handorin -
Marshy - Handorin
Omni -
Marc - Omni, Sworddancer.
Not Voting: Marc, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Omni

BRoomer
i'm just pro-active. i like asking questions and finding connections because it creates trails in lylo

so if i do die i hope the rest are smart enough to go back and see if there are any inconsistencies

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think we should lynch SSBF for nit-picky definition just for the sake of further incriminate the most popular target for toDay. That's like the paragon of pseudo-hunting

Omni

BRoomer
i might be up for that @ gheb

10 minutes left in the Day

need more from marshy

D

Deleted member

SSBF: WHEN I VOTED FOR YOU YOU HAD VOTED FOR ME BUT I HADN'T SEEN THE VOTES ON YOU YET JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU THAT DENSE OR JUST TROLLSCUM

</caps>
Okay then, why didn't you say it earlier and get it all over with?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm mainly talking about his definition of a bandwagon (not to mention that it's not a tell to begin with) just to pretend to have a reason to sheep marc wagon

Top Bottom