• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia B - Game Over - Too Much Indy Mafia

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
n1 - no result on mayling
n2- no result on mayling
n3 - no result on sworddancer

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Gheb, Bulletproof Arsonist is lynched.

Handorin, Vanilla Townie is endgamed.

Sworddancer., Fireproof Piper wins!

Handorin

Smash Hero
[UA!] Handorin: LOL
Tom: setup is worthless
[UA!] Handorin: you were on fire too
[UA!] Handorin: eh eh?

Did he pipe me?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
voyeur should be told if 2+ people visited his target, but not what they did

id like to know how town is supposed to win this setup at all

Delvro

Smash Ace
I liked the setup. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

The Mayling lynch may very well have been the worst D3 lynch I have ever seen in my life. Did she seriously die because she suspected the people who voted for me? After a confirmed scum was found to be on my wagon?

LOL

Anyway, good job sword. Town got played pretty hard. Lesson: don't go for the "obvious" lynch.

Who led that lynch on Mayling? Was it Gheb?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Gheb Prime Omis, Sword, Tom
Tom Peek Mayling, Mayling, Sword
Sword Pipe Tom, Handorin, Omis
SSBF Shoot Sold2

No person was ever targeted by 2 people on any night.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@delvro: she also wanted to lead a lynch on me for picking up on a scumtell on someone else, so....

you cant exactly blame the town in this situation/game

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
oh - congratulations Sworddancer! i expected the arsonist or sk to win this game, not the piper

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't want to lead a lynch on you for picking a scumtell on Sworddancer. I wanted to lynch you for the way you lead the lynch on Delvro and how you hippyhopped around.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Meh, I feel I got lucky that SSBF tried to false claim Day 2 thus leading to an easy lynch on the one guy I couldn't pipe. Plus also that left the one indy who couldn't do anything to me so yeah.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lynch on delvro was just as good as any other d1 lynch

when did i ever hippyhop i am not a frog

Delvro

Smash Ace
I thought SSBF led my lynch with the whole "lol OMGUSing is scummy" thing, ha.

Regardless, I had a lot of fun D1. After that, the game got pretty silly.

My favorite part was Tom saying "Delvro is scum he's lurking". I got a good laugh out of that.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
in case gheb didnt get it, that was a joke, i even spelled two words wrong >.>

however i have in the past suspected cello_marl of being scum for lurking when he wasnt even in the game

D

Deleted member

This was enjoyable, I'll admit that. Could have done better, but I don't think I did terribly.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
lynch on delvro was just as good as any other d1 lynch

when did i ever hippyhop i am not a frog
to me it wasn't and that was my point. I saw the lynch on delvro as fruitless, unworthy and bad. Since scum can hunt other scum and appear towny, that's why I went off who lead that lynch so much. And why they did it. Plus scum will want to kill anyone in this game as long as it's NOT THEM. And that was the impression I got off of you.

And the hiphoppy was when SSBF claimed voyuer and you voted for handorin. I understand under some degree you were trying to hide, but you also have to realize since you were hiding that SOME PART OF YOU was trying to appear scummy so you wouldn't be targeted. Not to mention, my realizing of "Tom would know what voyuer did, so why did he believe SSBF/hiphop" held some validity seeing as YOU WERE VOYUER AND knew what it did.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i didnt see it as bad... i guess you knew it was bad and i didnt. thats just your good read on delvro vs my bad one. i suspected you were against the lynch mostly to seem against a probably (by probability, not by specific player) bad lynch.

though im fine with wanting to kill anyone as long as its not me because it was day 1 and we were basically groping in the dark. i think i literally said that townies should be willing to get rid of anyone.

everyone else needed to see SSBF's mistake to know he wasnt voyeur. i already knew he wasnt voyeur, so i was going to agree with anything he said, and in doing so, didnt notice that he botched the claim and just went where he pointed. he was just going to get revealed as fake sooner or later so i was going to play along with it.

in the end, i really did suspect Sworddancer, call him out on classic scumtells, and then turn around and argue against you because you were arguing against me and i got defensive over the attention i thought was unfounded.

"hmm sworddancer u are being classic scummy"
*mayling says im scum*
"WTF MAYLING NO U R SCUM"

=/

Top Bottom