• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 1, 2014] Rains of Castamere: Melee and PM Monthly (San Antonio)

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Since Stef has a graduate school conference the next day in San Marcos, College Station will not be able to house with our normal means. I'm hoping to bring around 10 people from our scene. We only need floor space. Would anyone in SA be willing and able to accommodate? If not I can book hotel rooms for us.

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
It would be cramped, but in a bind yes. I would ask @Nike. first since he literally has access to FLOOR SPACE R US and only lives 10 minutes from the venue.

Zhea

Smash Ace
You guys always show up in force to support PM. I would never leave you without housing while I have the power to prevent it.

Zhea

Smash Ace
There has been a slight change in payouts, because I realized how much easier it was to calculate. Gotta make dat 1st place dough.

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Just recently rejuvenated my interest in project m. might attend this. If Dallas goes , please try your best to bring oracle dent sethlon and dakpo. I need to get some games in with them

Oracle

Smash Master
Can we do 60 30 10 for payouts? A kittle more balanced imo. Havent payed out that much tk 1st in a kong time

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Question on the cp stages. By SSE Jungle, you mean Distant Planet, right? I ask this because the current update of Project M does not have any stage listed as "SSE Jungle." I assume you mean Distant Planet since it's the same stage but with some changes since the previous versions.

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
Sweeeeet. Hopefully I can find a ride with some people from Austin but if not I'll be driving down from San Marcos with a full setup anyway. @ RedGamer RedGamer Falco dittos yooooo. Let's do this.

Zhea

Smash Ace
**** mang. PM is looking stacked.

What do people want for Payouts for PM? It's only 5 per person, but I can easily see the pot breaking 200 at this point. Do we want to pay out top 5? Also general consensus on payouts.

Last edited:

Styles

Smash Rookie
I'd love to go, but my inability to legally drive is disallowing me. Unless I find someone from Austin to get a ride with, it isn't looking so well for me.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Honestly I could probably use Falcon for teams play as I don't need his movement as much in teams, but now I'm back to either ZSS or Metaknight. as much as I love Squirtle I am a suicide machine with him and it's going to take a lot of work to get him where I need him.

Top Bottom