• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MannCo: Cookie Country v3

Taiko

Smash Ace
It's still in a very early phase, but Scout just wanted to show the new main platform.

That's not the only thing I've done so far though...

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
It's still in a very early phase, but Scout just wanted to show the new main platform.

That's not the only thing I've done so far though...
Platform looks great, is that a different camera angle than the old version?

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Hold on - Camera angles, can those be extensively customized?

TOP-DOWN VIEW STAGE!!
Nah thats not what he meant, its the perspective. Notice that the earth(planet) is now considerably bigger. Like in colors, sonic looks tiny when surrounded by all of the nature.

Other things include texture enhancements, model animations possibilities, massive model optimization, grass models, and some other stuff!
All done by Taiko!
I showed as little as I could on that picture. The rest is not spoil material yet.

I just needed to share that we are not dropping the stage.

Last edited:

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
You said in the description that there was a BRSTM pack included in the download of Toy Time, but there actually isn't. Also, if isn't too much trouble, could you update the forest Norfair to the 3.5 version and remove the ship in the background?

Last edited:

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Actually, can you help me out here? I'm looking for a specific custom stage. It was up in the sky with Castle Seige in the background, and a statue of a Pegasus. I think it was called "Castle Sky" or something.
EDIT: NVM I found it. Also I think you meant "Don't"
EDIT 2: It'd be cool if you could provide like Youtube links or something to where the custom music came from, and also actually looped the songs.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
EDIT: NVM I found it. Also I think you meant "Don't"
Yeah, I make a ton of English errors, ain't my main language. I hope you don't mind it, and I do appreciate corrections.

EDIT 2: It'd be cool if you could provide like Youtube links or something to where the custom music came from, and also actually looped the songs.
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqPAgpQe1ATxS7FdiqkGYIzZ5YxXO8tHq

Im not a looper. And like I said, this version will be obsolete, so there's no need to continue editing the submission since another will replace it soon.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
It'd be cool if you could provide like Youtube links or something to where the custom music came from, and also actually looped the songs.
I can imagine it wouldn't be too hard to loop the music yourself if it's that big of a deal. Edel does enough as it is building the stages, it barely takes enough to go to BrawlCustomMusic and get the music yourself.
Really, some people really work hard on these things and they don't need people coming off so demanding, even if it's not intentional.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I can imagine it wouldn't be too hard to loop the music yourself if it's that big of a deal. Edel does enough as it is building the stages, it barely takes enough to go to BrawlCustomMusic and get the music yourself.
Really, some people really work hard on these things and they don't need people coming off so demanding, even if it's not intentional.
No worries, its fine! Im part of smash 3 and thats pretty much what we deal with everyday XD

I just say no to the things Im not feeling up to do, simple as that really.

I edited the BRSTM to insta-start when its over, it doesn't loop, but it ill immediately start when its ended. Looping for me takes a bit more time, considering that most people use their own custom music anyways....

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yeah, I make a ton of English errors, ain't my main language. I hope you don't mind it, and I do appreciate corrections.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqPAgpQe1ATxS7FdiqkGYIzZ5YxXO8tHq

Im not a looper. And like I said, this version will be obsolete, so there's no need to continue editing the submission since another will replace it soon.
Oh? What is your main language?
I'll bet someone has an original BRSTM ported from Galaxy, so you won't have to manually loop it.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Oh? What is your main language?
I'll bet someone has an original BRSTM ported from Galaxy, so you won't have to manually loop it.
Spanish!

I always keep mixing Spanish word rules with English without even noticing. It confuses me sometimes, but recently its no longer a big deal. People understand what im saying without effort, I call victory!

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
No worries, its fine! Im part of smash 3 and thats pretty much what we deal with everyday XD

I just say no to the things Im not feeling up to do, simple as that really.

I edited the BRSTM to insta-start when its over, it doesn't loop, but it ill immediately start when its ended. Looping for me takes a bit more time, considering that most people use their own custom music anyways....
Well, as long as it doesn't bother you so much, everything's cool then. I know if I were you, that whole thing would have made me angry, but your patience is a good thing.

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Oh, if I'm coming off as rude / demanding than I apologize, just trying to point out issue so that it can be improved is all.
Also, if it's really that much trouble, I'd gladly loop BRSTMs for your packs.

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
Are you Demo-Scout now? Anyways, what's your favorite of all the stages you've made?

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Are you Demo-Scout now? Anyways, what's your favorite of all the stages you've made?
Thats a hard choice actually, because the stages that are coming out are going to be my favorites.

But for the ones release so far, it would be...

A tie between...
Seven Blades Light and Bowservania.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Spanish!

I always keep mixing Spanish word rules with English without even noticing. It confuses me sometimes, but recently its no longer a big deal. People understand what im saying without effort, I call victory!
Spanish. Cool.
You changed both your profile picture and username, so I thought some random guy was responding, haha. So you don't mind grammar correction at all? I can be quite a grammar Nazi, so I'd be glad to help if needed! Aren't Spanish and English somewhat close in sentence structure? I'm pretty sure they both have the same word-roots. I wish I could learn multiple languages, must be so cool knowing how to speak both. How'd you learn English, anywho? Do you ever slip from language-to-language without realizing it?

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Spanish. Cool.
You changed both your profile picture and username, so I thought some random guy was responding, haha. So you don't mind grammar correction at all? I can be quite a grammar Nazi, so I'd be glad to help if needed! Aren't Spanish and English somewhat close in sentence structure? I'm pretty sure they both have the same word-roots. I wish I could learn multiple languages, must be so cool knowing how to speak both. How'd you learn English, anywho? Do you ever slip from language-to-language without realizing it?
Nintendo thought me English before I entered school! Then TV, then more videogames.

I don't know about structure tho, Im sure that Spanish is harder than English in ever way.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Nintendo taught me English before I entered school! Then TV, then more video games.

I don't know about structure though, I'm sure that Spanish is harder than English in every way.
Haha, that's awesome, my brother learned how to read because of the first Zelda game. I took three years of French with Rosetta Stone, I don't even know how to make a proper sentence in the language, haha.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
The poll is on the bottom of this post, be sure to cast your vote.

Most of my OLD Brawl Vault Links are broken at the moment, I am moving my files to mediafire. Im also deleting all of my BRSTM entries and offer them here as a thread exclusive content. The maintenance will end in a day or two.

So In addition to the maintenance, I would like to update one of my very old work, but I can't decide. So in addition to that Norfair I did while I was bored, I would like for you guys to choose what should I update next!

All 3 will be remade, yes, but depending on the votes its the order I'll make them.

1. Gloamspace:
-> Balance for 3.5's camera
-> Resize
-> Revamp it to look like another Mario Paper Stage
-> Name change
-> Redecorate with moar models and new sky
-> Glitchfixing

2. Galactic Steampunk:
-> Massive Update
-> Model revamp
-> Texture improvements
-> A new sky model, or use the current one and revamp it

3. Space Dream:
-> I HATE IT, IT LOOKS CHEAP AND NOOB-ish, so yeah, probably I'll un-noob it.
-> Grab PM's dreamland, slap a night time setting, DONE. Nightime PM dreamland (In space)

All of these are my very early work, I did not know how photoshop and brawl box worked. Now with my new knowledge I can update it to be more, up-to-date with the demands.

POLL: http://strawpoll.me/3508937

(Closes in 2 days)

Last edited:

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Hate to burst your bubble but Theytah already has a Nighttime DreamLand out.

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
And....? Did I suggest a name change?

I'll still be space, but has the nightime feel.
I mean like it'd kinda seem redundant to have 2 of basically the same thing. Maybe try a different theme for the dream land skin?

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
How's the new OP lookin'? Be sure to update some of my stages with the "PM3.5 UPDATED" tag if you have them.

Hey Scout! I wanted to download your "PM 3.02's Norfair: Something I did cuz I was bored", but it took me to a link of Torvus Bog! Are you planning on making a 3.5 "Something I did cuz I was bored"?

I did a massive amounts of cosmetic improvements, hope you like!
Album: http://imgur.com/a/4571t

Fun fact for those who do not know: Crateria and Norfair are two different locations from the same Metroid game, it is also the place you find Samus' ship!

(Why in smash, everything Metroid is acid or lava? There's a tun of nature and underwater bases to choose from... and ruins, and ice levels, and...)

Also, no BRSTM's this time, sorry.

And be sure to vote on this poll for the next stage of mine that's getting a revamp! It closes later tonight!
http://strawpoll.me/3508937

Last edited:
Top Bottom