• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mankosuki's Sig Shop

Ares726

Smash Ace
Good to see another shop open up in the Atlantic South. We've definitely got the most talented/creative sig makers on the board. On that note, would you mind making me a new sig? Eps made this one for me when I overhauled my Combo Vid Compilation thread, but that was a while ago. I wouldn't mind using a new one. I main Sheik if that helps. I know you like to be creative so I'll leave it at this: 1) I main Sheik and 2) my smash name is Ares.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks Alpha. :)

Ares, I've got an idea for yours. I'm about to go to work though so I'll start on it over the weekend I guess. Might take a little time.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
OMG. I love the sig manko. Thanks, just one question. How do I put the sig on? Do I just copy and paste?

EDIT: I tried putting the sig, and theres a slight problem. This is what it says under my privileges:

Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

I don't even know why I can't.. I'll try and get the privelege then I'll put the sig..

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey mankio congrats. and to everyyone else - i just bought a digital pen tablet . thats why i havent been making sig. im getting the hang of this to deliver top teir drawings for custom sigs.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
^_^ yay! more original sigs for smashers!! :)

props to you manko... I had a sig shop on a forum I used to be on, and sometimes its so much work... :ohwell: thats why you wont see "yangs sig shop" anywhere ;P

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
yang u should should join in with me n manko. we coudl create a monster shop together. in find myself getting overwhlemed working solo. cus theres my life then the forums lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yang u should should join in with me n manko. we coudl create a monster shop together. in find myself getting overwhlemed working solo. cus theres my life then the forums lol
i would be more than happy to jump in whenever either one of you gets artist's block, gets suddenly overwhelmed with requests, or just doesn't want to do this certain sig. :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Just a warning - Manko loves to make sigs that are borderline "inappropriate". If you get flagged for something, don't whine. ;)

Otherwise, good luck man :)
lol, yeah that's true. I should have made note about that at the intro. So far I've heard nothing but good things from them though so it doesn't seem to be causing a problem yet. I guess we'll cross that bridge when I cross the line.

Mcscruff: I was about to help you out, but I see you've got it working. Just make sure the "Show your signature" box is checked when doing a quick reply.

Yang: thanks, good to know we have another person to turn to if needed. :)

Everyone else: thanks for the support.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Hey Manko,
Sig plz. I play Peach and Samus. Do whatever you can have fun with.
No rush, just whenever you're bored, remeber that poor sigless kid on swf that has nothing better to do atm than wait for an awesome closing to the rest of his posts. Keep up the good work

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Prac, I'll see what I can come up with.

I have a new sig for 2_Percent from North Carolina. He didn't ask for one, but it was too funny not to do it. ^_^

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
2_Percent: yeah, I wasn't sure how you'd take it but I figured I'd make it anyway just for laughs. I understand if you decide not to use it. :)

Iori: a fusion of characters huh? I might be able to do somthing along those lines, though it'd take some experimenting. Would you want it as Falco/Zelda/DK?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
could you do a crew sig with me, lambchops, noucles, green mario, and linguini?

knights of the south is the name in case you were wondering.

you're aware of our respective mains right?

I think it'd be really cool... you know >_>

please? if it isnt too much? <_<

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I thought you and Green Mario were in a crew with Sighrax, Riot, and Slynkee...

But sure, I'd love to.

This might end up being the first team made sig. :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Iroi: what characters specifically do you yourself use? or is this even a sig request?... lol

Prac: I finished your sig. I tried to make it look like your name was written in the sand, hopefully it does.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
These sigs are amazing. Would it be too bad to ask for one? I'm too scared of what would happen. If you're considering it I use red falco (red jacket being key lol) and mewtwo (who I can't really imagine acting slutty)

Knorr

Smash Ace
awwwww 2-percent got a sig for without asking its bc hes gansta.

you know you wanna make a sig for a crazy cool DK main.

My **** is bananas.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iroi: what characters specifically do you yourself use? or is this even a sig request?... lol

Prac: I finished your sig. I tried to make it look like your name was written in the sand, hopefully it does.

Too be tureful i use them all so i can't really tell who i like the best, and yes this is a request

ps just a simple guy with simple needs :093:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Got a sig made for N00b Testament to promote SUPS.
I also kinda of have Suicide Dolls' sig finished but I'm going to see if I can switch it to something else first.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
DUDE, MY SIG ROCKS!!!!!!!! I am using it and laughing at its greatness at the same time. Thank you for taking the time to create these master pieces.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Top Bottom