• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

man. why does everyone wanna YL ditto me?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Whenever I meet a new smasher, they are all like. "I wanna YL ditto you"
I usually say yes cause im a nice guy. :\ But seriously.

Why does everyone always wanna YL ditto me?
Is it cause my c0ck is so huge?

I mean. Thats the obvious reason since im black

Gerbil

Smash Champion
YL isn't a very common char, so they quite possibly never get to participate in dittos with YL.

Actually I'm completely BSing you, and just wanted first post. : ) truth.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Whenever I meet a new smasher, they are all like. "I wanna YL ditto you"
I usually say yes cause im a nice guy. :\ But seriously.

Why does everyone always wanna YL ditto me?
Is it cause my c0ck is so huge?

I mean. Thats the obvious reason since im black
*telports*
STFU
*SUPLEX*
*leaves

Renth

Smash Hero
Everyone wants to young link ditto you to prove that you're pretty much garbage. No offense, but you're garbage. Okay, maybe a little bit of offense, but you're still garbage. Like, didn't you lose to GaWes in a young link ditto money match? And then still claimed the title of "best young link in georgia"? See, you run around and spam projectiles, lose to just about everyone, and then talk yourself up like you're on the same level as Jash or Chu or something. Then you post threads like this. By the way, this is chaddd on Renth's account. You suck. Young link money match? 50$. B*tch.

Oh, btw, you can't take lambchops' trash talk like that and start talking about your 'c0ck', mostly because it's more than likely non-existent. FLAMEWARS!

LAIJIN SUCKS.

JASH OWNS HIM.

SO DID C@SH MOONEY!

For the record, Renth says you're no where near the same level as Jash or ChuDat. I'd have to agree with him there, because I mean, when I play them, I'm actually worried about losing. hahaha

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so at first you think its renth trashing you laijin...

but then you read on and see its chaddd.

when you though it was renth, it seemed like you were a little angry.

but then it turns out the be chaddd and its all right.

I had a discussion with some unnamed individuals about such situations.

may I say to them:

XD

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
lol at mars,

lai, every YL ditto i see you do you win. i would guess everyone wants to ditto you to see if they can be beat you. n don't worry bout them hatas, you my ***, i got yo back wit guns, knives and baseball bats. bring them hatas on and lets smash they head in if they have balls to do somethin other than talk.

Renth

Smash Hero
after playing you i realize you might be one of the worst YL... no.. .worst players i've ever seen i rank you in a catagory i'd put cash mooney into

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
laijin your c0ck is nowhere near as big as mine so dont try me on that subject now unless you want a c0ck battle which is mean if you lose you have to f*ck xif in the a$$ and his A$$hole is like an ecosystem too its a fvcking jungle in there for real

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
threads like this make me laugh. HA........HA.........HA! dont worry bout the ridicule laijin. your still a good smasher. hatred comes with the title of best ylink in GA. so what if some one beat you one match. that dont prove nothin. you got that title cuz u played ylink in tournaments and progressed over a period of time and did well in some tournys.

chaddd

Smash Lord
laijin your c0ck is nowhere near as big as mine so dont try me on that subject now unless you want a c0ck battle which is mean if you lose you have to f*ck xif in the a$$ and his A$$hole is like an ecosystem too its a fvcking jungle in there for real
double post lambchops is too good on the boards.

and in the game. he beat my *** at gigs. :(

Renth

Smash Hero
Cause people like. Lets say Chaddd and Renth, thinks it makes them look cool to flame/hate on someone who is already known for being hated.
lololol that's not why at all, cause people like. Let's say Chaddd and Renth, flame you because you go on about how good you are all the time and you are bad.

Renth

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure I don't ever rant about myself being good.

wtf are you talking about? Your just making up **** now.
because that one thread man. why does everyone wanna YL ditto me?

must because my c0ck is so huge ect. isn't talking yourself up?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
threads like this make me laugh. HA........HA.........HA! dont worry bout the ridicule laijin. your still a good smasher. hatred comes with the title of best ylink in GA. so what if some one beat you one match. that dont prove nothin. you got that title cuz u played ylink in tournaments and progressed over a period of time and did well in some tournys.
catually, it's usually laijin that takes off one match in friendlies or even almost one match and brags about almost beating someone.

also, joke thread.

<3 you guys.

Top Bottom