• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 6 - Nothing Gold can Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Mah Anneversary

Well... this is a bit of a situation I'm in. The chat is dead, MYM7 doesn't start until tomorrow, The Canvas or whatever it is now isn't up and I want to do something special for my MYM anniversary. I dont have enough sets to make a ranking, I cant draw for anything, I can't think of anything to do but something I know I'm good at in MYM: JOINT MOVESETS!

Im offering anyone I feel I can work well with (which is most of you guys, though I dont think I could make a coherent set with some of you guys, no offense).

Im willing to make sets for any character in any of these games (which I have actually played/know a good bit about) :

Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door
almost any Pokemon game
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Brothers DS
Megaman 1-9
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Kirby Squeak Squad
Kirby Superstar Ultra
Sonic 2
Sonic and the Black Knight
and possibly more, but that's all I can think of right now.

I also can make movesets for most some animes and cartoons, most notably DBZ, which I have been a an ongoing fan of. I also, if neccesary, will make a set for a Naruto character if you so wish, as in my pre-MYM days when I was young and foolish I was a fan of it.

If your character idea isnt from any of those things, that doesnt mean I wont at least attempt to see if I can make a set for the character. Simply let me know what character they are and stuff about them and Ill see if I could work on a set for them.

You people are lucky. My anneversary, and all Im doing is providing a service to you people. Also, I dont feel that any more than 3-4 joints in MYM7 would be possible for me, so get those requests in fast. Contact me in this thread or via PM if you want it secret. Also, if you request to make a joint, dont expect to start right away. Im best when working on only 1 set, and right now Im making a solo set. Dont worry, I am mostly sure that I can make all the requests I recieve by the end of MYM7. Both Cortez and Wheel Gator were made in less than a week.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND A VERY HAPPY GOLDWYVERN'S FIRST MYM ANNEVERSARY TO ALL! :bee:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
(CLAP) at taking the initiative to finish the Top 50 CSS, Junahu. Cause every MYM has to have one of those.

Oh, and happy anniversary to GW and happy Turkey Day to all. Laugh and grow fat!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Nice job, Junahu! Obviously, it's not as polished as agi's have become, but that's well to be expected, and I'm just glad we wound up with one of these at all.

So when I saw wyvern's post, saying MYM 7 started tomorrow, I had myself quite a shock. I'd completely forgotten. So I hustled and bustled and cleaned up The Workshop and, well, it's ready for business.

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
My Subaru moveset is all but done. I'm not going to post it yet though, so I can wait for the new MYM hype to wear off.

Feel free to scramble for the first page though.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Something makes me think that Wizzerd will quote this and say, "Third is the one with the treasure chest!"

At what time does MYM7 start?
:p

It seems like nobody is willing to make the announcement outside of the chat:

MYM7 WILL START AT 4:00 PM ENGLISH TIME.

Use the Time Zone Converter to figure out when that is wherever you are. Also, I have Dead Hand ready for the first page and I want that coveted first linkup space. ;)

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
So it starts at about 11:00 AM where I live, it seems. Thanks, Wizzerd. Also, it says that I can't go on the MYM chat until I ask a moderator of it to let me in.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
So here's the basic status with me: I probably will be unavailable to be in Make your Move and frankly, I think of this as neutral instead of negative. Sure that means that I won't be making movesets (GASP!), but I'll still see you guys, just not as often. Let's face it: You all knew this was happening, but I moving on with life. I still want to contribute as much as I can in MYM, so chances are I'll be giving reviews and probably try to make some joint sets with anyone willing.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Well here we are. It's been a great MYM. Tminus 3 minutes til MYM7, but before then, and important announcement....

lolchillinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom