• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

Micaiah from Fire Emblem has joined the Brawl!
Michiah....i remember her sucking so hard at the beginning of the game being one of the best movesets i read. Seriously, check out this moveset NAO. For an FE character, she is surprisingly a creative moveset, with a lot of cool attacks, and FE is known for characters that have generic characters. It really fits Michiah. Unfortunately for Mardyke, his moveset was ignored due to the awesome Three Days Grace moveset posted on the very next page...but nevertheless, it's a great moveset. Mardyke's Michiah moveset is underrated thanks to me and it really should have more appreciation.

Look what these guys think:

Very nice moveset.
AWESOME!! MICHIAH!!!

Anyway, from just a skim, that moveset looks awesome. All the moves seem to fit her character
@ Micaiah (or however you spell it): Great work. She's similar to Estelle in many ways, minus the whole I'm-like-Jesus thing. Anyways, very nice job and I will definitely be voting for her. :)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Wait, the Stadium is MasterWarlord's thing, right?
I may be thinking of something else...
The stadium (created by the non-excistant sandbag CHIEF MENDEZ) is in the first post of the thread, underneath the General Archives section, and from the link, it has a link named Movesets, and it has EVERY moveset in it that meets the requirements to get put up!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Smashes (uncharged): 14% (fast) - 24% (very slow)

Add 5 or 6% for a fully charged smash
Seriously, guys, don't underpower Smashes. Mario's FSmash does - uncharged - well over 20% and is not "very slow", and Bowser's FSmash does, fully charged, 46%, and is not "very slow", as well.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Do we ever apply the charge multiplier with MYM?

If I recall correctly, let's say the base uncharged number is 15%. Mulitply 1.4 and you get the full smash. (21).

I don't think MYM is going into decay and aura charging. So no need for that.

v

Heh, knowing myself as a newcomer also, I've added those details, but I've had so much under-detail it's horrible.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
TWILIT IS NOW REDEEMED.

Seriously, guys, don't underpower Smashes. Mario's FSmash does - uncharged - well over 20% and is not "very slow", and Bowser's FSmash does, fully charged, 46%, and is not "very slow", as well.
That's how I always felt upon looking at the smashes. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
As I stated, what I said was a general round up, and that obviously that most smashes most certainly not fit that category. ( I think I should change it to 25% uncharged :/)

pretty much every move breaks the general boundary I stated, but you don't know there other properties (Bowser has 2 powerful hit-boxes that needs to be sweet-spotted to be hit with)

I've probably worded that wrong, but I do know that characters have to have their strengths, and I understand very well which balances characters and moves!

Edit: Marios Fsmash does 17% uncharged, I just tested lol, i'm sure is sad! Too me, that feels right for a "Average everything" character

but meh: 21 year old > 14 year old

Baloo

Smash Ace
i know that guy, actually. he was at the same library as me when he made that post. as it turns out, i actually go to school with that case. he sold me his wii and all his games today after school because he was so delirious. so now, i have 2 wiis. so, i'll be using that number.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No, please use yours. We all blocked PPL's. So you can't brawl us that way.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
LOL

How obvious do you want to be

PRINCESSPEACHLUVER, YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE, SO WHY DON'T YOU GTFO!!!

what? i am not that sick freak. i just got home from school and just read that post of yours and i think you're all crazy. i seriously think that you are all paranoid. if anything, i'd like to see that guy in an institution. has anyone here heard of coincidences? maybe we like the same colors, like peach and rosalina, and like kingdom hearts? i have many friends like that. excluding ppl13 of course.

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear.
I'm just... here.
I want to make unusual movesets, not just average ones. Though the percentages are very nice. Thanks all!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Well, he does sort of have a point.

But we have a better one.

Rainbow Road, stop. You're not fooling anyone.

We don't believe you. Admit that you're PPL13.It's reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaly obvious.

So, yeah.

By the way, if you're not PPL13...

Are you his boyfriend?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
i know that guy, actually. he was at the same library as me when he made that post. as it turns out, i actually go to school with that case. he sold me his wii and all his games today after school because he was so delirious. so now, i have 2 wiis. so, i'll be using that number.
what? i am not that sick freak. i just got home from school and just read that post of yours and i think you're all crazy. i seriously think that you are all paranoid. if anything, i'd like to see that guy in an institution. has anyone here heard of coincidences? maybe we like the same colors, like peach and rosalina, and like kingdom hearts? i have many friends like that. excluding ppl13 of course.

WolvenBite

Smash Rookie
Oh dear.
I'm just... here.
I want to make unusual movesets, not just average ones. Though the percentages are very nice. Thanks all!
I feel with you. I just joined here, too. :laugh:

I'll just try to not get too involved in this story, it looks all very odd to me. I don't know. I'm sure the regulars have their reasons. Let's just be good newcomers and watch it from the sidestands.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
There's just too much evidence that RR is connected to PPL and he knows that we know that they are the same person.

If you continue to not admit that you're the same person, then you're digging yourself in to your own grave!

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
@newcomers:

It has occurred to me that as a result of this Troll Hunting escapade all MYMers may look like total jerks.

This isn't true, unless you are a troll. In order to not be a troll, do the EXACT opposite of what PPL does. It's not that hard, trust me.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
Well, he does sort of have a point.

But we have a better one.

Rainbow Road, stop. You're not fooling anyone.

We don't believe you. Admit that you're PPL13.It's reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaly obvious.

So, yeah.

By the way, if you're not PPL13...

Are you his boyfriend?

no. i just happen to go to school with him. wait...he's gay? he doesn't look the part. well, i'm not gay. he may be, and that's his choice. by what i've seen by lurking, ppl would get mad at this kind of situation. i, on the other hand, am indifferent. i think that it's mean to accuse a newcomer of being some demented gay freak just because of some similarities. please just stop. i'm not him. besides, i'm going to sell his wii and some games. not all of his games, because he has some i don't.

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
Blah, there isn't much to discussed in this thread now that there aren't any new movesets. This is just annoying. Trolls = fail.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Hey, I didn't call you a freak.

Unless you assume that all gays are freaks. In which case you'll make Spade even madder at you.

And ooook, you're not PPL13, PPL13.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
RainbowRoader15 is PrincessPeachLuver13​

-Both of them are 15 years old
-Both of them main Peach
-Both of them have a fetish over a Mario chick
-Both of them are obessessed with Organization 13 and want to make movesets for OC members of it
-Requested a purple sig
-Advertised for Vexen
-Both of them have identical typing styles with no capitals whatsoever
-RainbowRoader showed up the moment PPL left with his first post
-RainbowRoader PMed Spadefox asking how to not bug him
-Blatantly obviously tries to show he's not PPL whenever asked

It's blatantly obvious. I don't know how you guys CAN'T regognize it's PPL. Stop humoring him guys, it's over, just as quickly as it started.
Ok...

This is either the biggest coincidence ever...

Or you are PPL13.

Probably the latter.

[/Puts RR51 on ignore list]

WolvenBite

Smash Rookie
i think that it's mean to accuse a newcomer of being some demented gay freak. please just stop. i'm not him. besides, i'm going to sell his wii and some games. not all of his games, because he has some i don't.
Sorry to bust into this discussion, I never wanted to be part of it, but eh, might as well...

You know, I wouldn't buy a Wii if I already had one in the first place. Also, you make not really much sense in your postings. I don't know who this princesspeachluver-guy was, so I won't judge you or him, but you seriously don't do a good job in not raising suspicion on yourself. :dizzy:

On a sidenote, what do you have against gays? I've got several gay friends over here (Iceland is pretty liberal, y'know <3), and they're all awesome and cool people. I dunno what that princesspeachluver's sexuality has to do with anything. I find it even pretty harsh to judge him on that.

I mean, being female myself, maybe it's because I dig guys hitting on each other, I find it kinda cute. I dunno. :psycho:

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
Hey, I didn't call you a freak.

Unless you assume that all gays are freaks. In which case you'll make Spade even madder at you.

And ooook, you're not PPL13, PPL13.
i'm not calling spade a freak. i'm calling ppl a freak. i'm not against gays, so just drop it.

and i really don't care what you think, i'm not ppl13.

i only bought his wii and games to see which games he had.

edit: what would prove that i'm not ppl?

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear.
I'm just... here.
I recommend reading Mach Rider closely for hints and tips on what makes a moveset good. He has a perfect organisation - you can read each move closely, or skim it, and still get the basic info that you need (damage and knockback) out of it.

- He has a cool character and is not afraid to follow through with it.

- He presents an interesting playstyle which the character is clearly adept at; combining speed with moves he can do on the go to create amazing hitboxes. He also balances him out by giving him weaknesses like a poor jump speed and being a very large target.

- HE IS ON A MOTHERF*CKING MOTORBICYCLE. Add that something to make your character seem interesting and less generic. If he/she/it has a personality, then I want to see him/her/it kick everyone else's ***.

That said, you don't have to have everything planned out at the start; for the majority of my movesets, I let the ideas bloom in my mind for a few specials, then tried building some moves, playstyles and disadvantages around that. If you get the divine inspiration for the entire thing before you put finger to keyboard, then good for you. :D

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
and i really don't care what you think, i'm not ppl13.

If you don't care, you wouldn't have spent the last couple of pages giving us details about your life that you presumably believe will prove that you are not PPL.

If you don't care, you wouldn't be asking us how you can prove that you aren't PPL.

The list goes on.

Anyways, we once again have a resident female. Let us all eat cake.

And for the newcomers in general: don't believe we aren't jerks?

GO HERE NAO

it's like a chat y'know?

WolvenBite

Smash Rookie
@Mardyke: Thanks for the tips, again. I appreciate it. I read Mach Rider, too, though my main reason to join was Black Doom from Hyper_Ridley (is that correct? Not too sure anymore). That moveset is really great, and I love me some obscure Sonic characters.

@flyinfilipino: Yup yup, though many people consider me being a tomboy, haha. I'm working as an IT-technician. :laugh:

Maybe stop bringing the whole matter up? Just a suggestion. :dizzy:

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
I like this guy already.:bee:
Aww, thanks! :p

I recommend reading Mach Rider closely for hints and tips on what makes a moveset good. He has a perfect organisation - you can read each move closely, or skim it, and still get the basic info that you need (damage and knockback) out of it.

- He has a cool character and is not afraid to follow through with it.

- He presents an interesting playstyle which the character is clearly adept at; combining speed with moves he can do on the go to create amazing hitboxes. He also balances him out by giving him weaknesses like a poor jump speed and being a very large target.

- HE IS ON A MOTHERF*CKING MOTORBICYCLE. Add that something to make your character seem interesting and less generic. If he/she/it has a personality, then I want to see him/her/it kick everyone else's ***.

That said, you don't have to have everything planned out at the start; for the majority of my movesets, I let the ideas bloom in my mind for a few specials, then tried building some moves, playstyles and disadvantages around that. If you get the divine inspiration for the entire thing before you put finger to keyboard, then good for you. :D
Oh, I've read Mach Rider. I really liked it. In fact, I may use it as inspiration for another, much nerdier moveset. Yaaa. I haven't written down any movesets, except for three or four really old ones.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@Mardyke: Thanks for the tips, again. I appreciate it. I read Mach Rider, too, though my main reason to join was Black Doom from Hyper_Ridley (is that correct? Not too sure anymore). That moveset is really great, and I love me some obscure Sonic characters.
Yes, it was I who made the Black Doom move set!:bee:

Glad to see some more appreciation for the alien overlord. ^_^

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
Maybe stop bringing the whole matter up? Just a suggestion. :dizzy:
good idea.

new topic: i don't really know how to advertise a set, so...

Hyper Ridley by Hyper_Ridley
i think that this is one of H_R's best sets. i've read most of his sets, and this is top-notch! stop by the stadium and take a look at this great set!

also, take a look at H_R's Black Doom moveset! i liked Shadow the Hedgehog, and this was one of my favorite bosses! if i could, i would vote for this one.

edit:@everyone with the *sends sundance* locations: where's this from? can i have one too?

Baloo

Smash Ace
A female MYMer?

*mind is blown*

Anyways...

Do you all think that lolwut7724 was PPL? Maybe? He responded rather outrageously to that guys movesets. Maybe he was the maker of waddle dee and doo!

It all fits...

Except for basket of Chicken. Were does he work in? We need a detective!

Or four of them!

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Detective needed!

Welcome, Plorf. (Troll = Fail. Great Logic)
Welcome, Wolven. (May I add this is the second female of the contest!)

Welcome, RR51. Let's see how long this charade goes on for. Good Luck.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
A female MYMer?

*mind is blown*

Anyways...

do you all think that lolwut7724 was PPL? Maybe? He responded rather outrageously to that guys movesets. Maybe he was the maker of waddle dee and doo!

It all fits...

Or four of them!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

anyhow, I really don't like where this is going. So I'm gonna say some stuff.

@RR51: if you really aren't PPL, then just ignore the accusations. But if you post in the same annoying, spammy manner that he did, Spadefox & MasterWarlord will come after you.

If you ARE PPL, then I suggest you stop posting in MYM for the time being. If you actually want to come back, I'd wait until MYM 5, & post a great moveset that would up to MYM's standards. If that goes well, then you might be able to get everyone off your back a little. Then you would have to make only thoughtful posts (no one-liners) from then on, & actually read & comment on others movesets.

[/rant]

... yay for newbies!! lol

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
A female MYMer?

*mind is blown*

Anyways...

Do you all think that lolwut7724 was PPL? Maybe? He responded rather outrageously to that guys movesets. Maybe he was the maker of waddle dee and doo!

It all fits...

Or four of them!
lolwut really was strange. but, even though i hate defending that guy, even ppl's sets were better than lolwut's. i think that baskt o'chicken was an innocent bystander.

and on the(hopefully) last note on this troll-hunt, i only joined when ppl left because i believed that he had left for good. and ppl was the only reason i waited to join. in all honesty, he scared me.

i have some games and a wii to sell. see you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom