• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make up is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I read this thread today, several of the posts made me burst out laughing. I'm glad the door was closed, because I look like a crazy person right now.

This should be stickied.

Jona, you're one very sexist person and don't even know it. You may disagree, but it's been made pretty clear by everything you've said.

This gem is my favorite.

"ill let her mother take care of her, the son is what im lookin forward to so i can show off how good hes gonna be at everything."

Glad to know your son will be the only one you spend time with. I mean, why waste time with that girly girl doing girl things? Screw that, she shouldn't play sports or be good at anything. Let the mother handle that dead weight. She should make you a sandwich while she's at it, right?

On topic: I don't like excessive makeup.
lmao i always say that, and im always kidding.

my son is gonna be awesome tho. his name is gonna be noriel, its spanish so white people dont try to say it or itll come out like loreal kids shampoo lol, nory for short

im not sexist, only when im joking around. some people read my things and swear i would be like this in real life. lol funy

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
he's back lol

I read this thread today, several of the posts made me burst out laughing. I'm glad the door was closed, because I look like a crazy person right now.

This should be stickied.

Jona, you're one very sexist person and don't even know it. You may disagree, but it's been made pretty clear by everything you've said.

This gem is my favorite.

"ill let her mother take care of her, the son is what im lookin forward to so i can show off how good hes gonna be at everything."

Glad to know your son will be the only one you spend time with. I mean, why waste time with that girly girl doing girl things? Screw that, she shouldn't play sports or be good at anything. Let the mother handle that dead weight. She should make you a sandwich while she's at it, right?

On topic: I don't like excessive makeup.

I don't share nor really like the OPs opinion either >.>;
Make up is fine as long as it's not so rediculous it makes one ugly.
imoanyway<.<

Skler

Smash Master
Usually jokes have some sort of punchline or obvious sarcasm. This thread isn't funny because of good jokes, it's funny because of the (apparent) ignorance and sexism. If that's what you were going for, kudos.

On topic: blood red lipstick is silly.

Edit: Holy ****, more Hey Arnold!

link64e

Smash Apprentice
im not sexist, only when im joking around. some people read my things and swear i would be like this in real life. lol funy
Yes, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say any of those things in real life...because you would get the **** kicked out of you.

And on the note that if you ever (God Forbid) have kids, you would never take care of them. You are not a real man. You never are and never will be.

When your girlfriend gets pregnant, (And with your level of ignorance she will), you will deny that its yours. She'll probably have to drag you to court, with a DNA test, just so she can scrap enough money from you to buy diapers. But after the first month, you'll bail and there will be a warrant out for your arrest.

And all this will happen because, you are not a Real Man. A real man would take care of his kids, no matter what gender they are, and would never joke about it. A Real man would put his family first, before his selfish needs.

You might have had a decent blog about how stupid make-up is if you had said something intelligent like "I don't like how make-up taints the natural beauty of girls"...or something to that effect. But you didn't. You attacked people instead.

So you have fun knocking up your girlfriend.

TheSurginist

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry Firus, but I cannot go out with something like this:

Yeah, so sue me, while I still may like my women somewhat appealing on the outside, at least I'm doing it for the right way and not doing it for the sex or any of that other stuff.

Also I don't wear cologne, that stuff is way too strong for my nose, and I have a bad sense of smell. :/ I can't speak on behalf of anybody else though.
Hmmm.... I hate to admit it, Firus, but Kinzer's kinda got a point. If I'm gonna go out with someone, at least make them decent-looking.

Oh, and by the way, Kinzer, that's not even a real pic of a girl

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
you make a good point, but my opinion stands because, make up is just un attractive to me. like i said i guess its preference but i dont know. excessive make up is just to annoying, to fake, to ugly. a girl with no make up that looks naturally beautiful>make up girl

am i right?

1. depends on what kind of a person you are. im outgoing, easy to get along with, nice, not a jerk, good looking (not trying to be cocky or anything) if you can be nice to a girl you have her in you palm. from there say some nice things and your in. it seems kinda mean but thats why so many girls loose their virginity to any guy. they know how to play the game. they know how to get a girl. they know how to get into their mind. its pretty simple.
2. i didnt say i dont allow her, and im her boyfriend, i didnt get the right, i GAINED the right, she gave it to me.
3. english in school bores me, spelling is simple, pronunciation is easy, using grammar is easy, its too boring for me to care. im a smart person, just a really lazy one at the same time.

lmao internet hello, where you at, and i look like a fool for reals? lol
yea iight, put up a picture of yourself and ill tell you what i think you look like k? lets all judge eachother :D
Wait, Wait, Wait! I got one. You are judging people that use make-up and saying it is a bad thing, but why does the person (probably you) in your avatar, have that make-up on that make your eyelashes longer? Oh, and I thought I saw you bagging on people about being gay or something, when you want me to post pictoras 4 u so you can rate them? lol. You really are acting foolish. Get your facts straight before you mess with me.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
This thread is getting out of hand. This is a blog. He has the right to express his opinion, and so do we. But the point is to not bash and flame at each other. Absolutely nobody in this world is going to be completely agreed with. Even if he is posting irrelevant statements, let's not be so confrontational of it all.

L666

Smash Cadet
Yes, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say any of those things in real life...because you would get the **** kicked out of you.

And on the note that if you ever (God Forbid) have kids, you would never take care of them. You are not a real man. You never are and never will be.

When your girlfriend gets pregnant, (And with your level of ignorance she will), you will deny that its yours. She'll probably have to drag you to court, with a DNA test, just so she can scrap enough money from you to buy diapers. But after the first month, you'll bail and there will be a warrant out for your arrest.

And all this will happen because, you are not a Real Man. A real man would take care of his kids, no matter what gender they are, and would never joke about it. A Real man would put his family first, before his selfish needs.

You might have had a decent blog about how stupid make-up is if you had said something intelligent like "I don't like how make-up taints the natural beauty of girls"...or something to that effect. But you didn't. You attacked people instead.

Someone is in a really foul mood... :)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master

:[

thats not nice you know..
i wanna cry :'[

get over yourself son lol
you have no idea who i am or how i am in real life
you thought about it waaayyy to much
and now you made me realize even more how much of a joke smashboards is
lol

i am not a real man everyone
please make fun of me and predict my future with 100% accuracy

thank you all

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Wait, Wait, Wait! I got one. You are judging people that use make-up and saying it is a bad thing, but why does the person (probably you) in your avatar, have that make-up on that make your eyelashes longer? Oh, and I thought I saw you bagging on people about being gay or something, when you want me to post pictoras 4 u so you can rate them? lol. You really are acting foolish. Get your facts straight before you mess with me.
lmao

LMAO

hahahahahahah

congratulations, you are the millionth person to claim i use mascara. and the millionth person to fail

i wanted you to put up pictures for me? what?
you have no idea what your idea what your saying.

lol not to mess with you, your like 10 right?
grow up son

L666

Smash Cadet
lmao

LMAO

hahahahahahah

congratulations, you are the millionth person to claim i use mascara. and the millionth person to fail

i wanted you to put up pictures for me? what?
you have no idea what your idea what your saying.

lol not to mess with you, your like 10 right?
grow up son
"Don't do this to yourself" is what I would say if I wasn't a sadist. <3

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol did you see what i wrote?

you have no idea what your idea what your saying

i blame my mom for calling me on that one lol

anyways, this is fun, i could care less

i argue with anyone on smashboards for anything

lets get it on come on!

has anyone else noticed everytime i make a thread, it gets like, alot of attention?

pretty awesome.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Jona, nobody is going to take you seriously with all the frugality in your posts. You are now beginning to sound like a youngster making this blog for the mere attention. I do believe you have made your point, and I respect that, but now this is beginning to look like a lulzy flame war. :/

This thread has run its course.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i dont want anyone to take me seriously,
i dont take this seriously at all

some of my posts have been serious
but the rest are just me messing around

the only thread ive been really serious on is the love thread i made before..
thats one thing were i can stay professional and talk normally

idk man, its just a site to me, its hard for me to care

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmmm.... I hate to admit it, Firus, but Kinzer's kinda got a point. If I'm gonna go out with someone, at least make them decent-looking.

Oh, and by the way, Kinzer, that's not even a real pic of a girl
I have a hard enough time staying sane wondering about the fact what my picture REALLY represents, but I think for everybody's sake let's not find out.

Also seriously people if you won't listen to me, listen to Heartz, a blog is just what somebody feels/thinks about a certain subject, what do you gain out of trying to arguing about somebody else's opinion/belief?

If you like class, then that's fine, if you like a more natural look that's fine too, but you shouldn't have to imply your opinion like authority and expect it to be taken as so.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I kind of want to set all of you on fire.

get it? LOLOLO

No, really, this topic is pretty ******** now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom