• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majora's Mask Haunting

Dekar289

Smash Hero
this was posted in the laugh you lose thread i think
obvious hack
/thread

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah, I posted this earlier. Thought it was funny, especially the part where link plays the song of healing and bursts into flames.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I know this isn't true, obviously some kind of hack thingy.

But it's still super creepy.

Plus that zombie shriek pisses me off so much, I just can't take it. I'm replaying OoT, got up to the part where I just turned into an adult and go into the Hyrule Market and it's full of zombies and they're all screaming, ugh.

Dunno if I'll be able to play MM again.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I havent played Major's mask before but this has seriously scarred me :( so its a good thing i wont understand most of it :p
Finished reading everything and watched all 4 videos. The statue just..... really freaked me out and im really weak against these kind of scary things >.>

The 4th video was uploaded an hour ago....looks like that guy is emotionally screwed now.... read the 4th video's description.

Heres his channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jadusable#p/u

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I didnt end up watching the videos, but i read the entire text. (I think i watched about 2 minutes of the first video and got really uncomfortable and stopped lol)

But yeah, I kinda regret reading this now. Whether its fake or not, it's still creepy and disturbing.

Probably gonna have bad dreams :/

MTGod

Smash Champion
Was I the only one that found it funny...? Then again I didn't read the text. Hate reading. With a passion.

MTGod

Smash Champion
It just looks too much like one of the HardlyBoys from the South Park episode to be scary... I think he's got a clue ;)

Hater

Smash Ace
Was a cool idea but obvious fake oh well i enjoyed the read (yeah read like half) the videos was a bit lol made it seem way to unrealistic

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Well some effort has been put into constructing this when you consider certain elements, some of which are also slip ups_

The ink blot he talks about is actually his you tube account profile picture_ The first 2 videos actually reference to the current happenings in some certain way_ Rosa makes certain comments, one of which is repeated again in the latest video "why is the father smiling" or something along those lines_ Also you have the 5 consumptions in Prototype which can be seen in relation to the 5 days it is taking for this game to apparently "consume" him_

As someone has previously pointed out though_ It has funny similarities to "The Ring"_ Either way it will be interesting to see where this goes, considering the effort being put into it_

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
What makes me sad is seeing people like
"Oh he's still trying to convince people it's real"
I'm pretty sure everyone with half a brain knows it's fake, just he's continuing the story and releasing the conclusion tomorrow, which I give him credit for.

Zxv

Smash Lord
What makes me sad is seeing people like
"Oh he's still trying to convince people it's real"
I'm pretty sure everyone with half a brain knows it's fake, just he's continuing the story and releasing the conclusion tomorrow, which I give him credit for.
Yeah, me too. I couldn't care less about whether it's fake or not. It's just incredibly gripping and well constructed. That's all that matters to me. I'm loving every word and minute of the story so far.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah someone points out also that 3 words in the text contain capitals mid word spelling out LIE_ Either way it was very elaborately crafted and this final piece tops off the story nicely_

Hotdog

Smash Lord
September 6th, 2010
11:00pm - Can't beLieve what happened, not sure if this is some kind of elab...

5:00pm - Dont think a lot of people would belIeve me if I told them about what's happening, think I'm going to try posting this on the internet. Think I'll just use the summary, these notes are pretty sporratic.

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to open this and open yourselves up to me by hearing my story, despite maybe not beliEving me.

Fair enough... dunno how the hell people spotted the capital I. Looks exactly like the l with that font he used.

Edit: Where's that from Brsk?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Funny, in the text, he tells us not to dl anything of or about the video. But we're reading his text file he provided a link to.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
If you read the text Hater it says don't download anything after Sept 12 so it's meant to get people scared because to access this document they originally had to download it_ Also mentioning he doesn't have a roommate is meant to creep people out that Ben is instead the one who has uploaded these items and is now trying to access our computers_

Yeah cleverbot is fun_

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Lol Cleverbot

EDIT: It's good for a bit, then the Bot starts to go senile and doesn't answer questions correctly.

Top Bottom