• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maining Sonic?????

NNID
MasterHavik
I have been thinking for a while, and I think I might move kirby down and let Sonic become my new main. But from what I have seen on these forums make me confuse on my choice of maining Sonic. Well, what your then? Well, should I main Sonic, and let Kirby become a couterpick, or make it the other way around with Sonic as a couterpick. This is really tough for me to find out on my own. If anyone is kind of enough to help me out, feel free to leave comments on my choice. If that ok with you guys.

Sp3ed0fSoUnD

Smash Cadet
I have been thinking for a while, and I think I might move kirby down and let Sonic become my new main. But from what I have seen on these forums make me confuse on my choice of maining Sonic. Well, what your then? Well, should I main Sonic, and let Kirby become a couterpick, or make it the other way around with Sonic as a couterpick. This is really tough for me to find out on my own. If anyone is kind of enough to help me out, feel free to leave comments on my choice. If that ok with you guys.
I don't quite underatand two things here. In the first and second sentences you said, "But from what I have seen on these forums make me confuse on my choice of maining Sonic." Whats that supposed to be?

And also right after that sentence you said, "Well, what your then?", I just have no clue what you meant by that at all....

And last, who you main isn't anyone else's decision, its yours.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I'm going to just speak for everyone here in the Sonic forums:

Main someone else, and never post in here ever again.

Fin

Odendaalrust

Smash Apprentice
Test it out! play a couple ppl in a tourny style Finals mode (3/5) utilize the Double blind picking so they don't know your 2 mains

like aforementioned advice...only you can choose your mains. Merry exploring!

Tenki

Smash Hero
Leave some videos of yourself playing Sonic (and maybe Kirby) and see what you need to improve on.

Changing mains isn't something you need to ask anyone's permission for. If you're really set on making Sonic your main, then you'll focus on getting better at it- learn some techniques (there's ample amount of... information here), see if you can find practical moves that work well for you- and if it works well for you after a week, stick with it. If not, go back to Kirby, or find a character that suits your style

Heck, I was going around each week trying each of "Brawl's 'worst' characters" to see if they really did suck or if people were just playing incorrectly, and I got hooked to Sonic's playstyle. And now he's my main. Sometimes, things just work out that way ;/

And if you're like me and can't take videos, play against people online (hopefully you have a good connection), and just experiment and learn what works/doesn't from firsthand experience.

good luck with your choice xD

NNID
MasterHavik
*sigh* Sonic's users really need to chill. It's funny that this is the only section that give me probelms. Any other section for a characters everyone nice. So, in the end, you guys need to lighten up a bit. And guess what? I can psot anywhere on thsi forum if I want to. Your not my mother or father. Man, you guys need to learn that being rude to soembody that si simply askign a question is way out of line.

NNID
MasterHavik
Sorry, for the double psot, but thanks tenki, but a lot of people said," That Sonic is good as a couterpick not good as main." That where I get confuse at, and I want to see if I can main Sonic, and be good with him. Thank you, for havingan open mind like some others who ahve there head up there *** to hear what the other person is saying.

Boxob

Smash Champion
You guys = me, I'll assume.

You need to learn how to type a coherent sentence. Seriously, there's no 'si' in the English language, that's Spanish.

Yeah, you can post anywhere you want, you have the right. But I too have a right, I have the right to think you're a ****ing idiot who makes pointless threads for the sake of gaining attention. You're not good at this game, you say nothing worth reading, you barely post anything readable in the first place. No one likes you and nobody enjoys your existence in the slightest. Am I telling you you have to leave? No, but I am strongly recommending it, as you are wasting your time.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Try typing a normal sentence. Then people will give you a chance.
The fact that you do not even put the slightest effort into your posts wiil not help you gain any respect within these boards.

NNID
MasterHavik
Ok.... it the internet who cares about gaining people you even know in real life respect. Not good?? that a good one to take home, and have a great laugh about. I'm not the best or anything, but i'm no where being a smash pros or anything. Hell, if I suck so bad, then why can I get 2nd and 3rd is most the trouneys I go to these days. Yeah, I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly suck??? Oh ****ing really. XD!!

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Hahaha... I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've laughed a lot more since KASR14 started posting.

"I'm not the best or anything, but i'm no where being a smash pros or anything"

Come on, tell me that doesn't make you laugh...

BTW KASR, just what are these tournies that you've placed at? I'm interested...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i concur with what every one has said and interested in the same questions. plz elaborate kasr

EDIT - i would have thought you would have posted your placings in my thournement thread to get some respect, no?

were was all this back up when i was flaming him in that other thread anyway wtf lol ;p

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
tl;dr.

11chars.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Boxob. Have you played him? I don't know if he's any good or not but it seems unfair to judge before you play him.

KASR14. Learn to English. No one wants to read your freakish wall of text. If you want to be taken anywhere near seriously you should learn to type in a way that doesn't confuse the hell out of your readers.

Also you shouldn't type things that are dumb in the first place.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Oh yeah. No doubt. He's dumb as a rock. I'm COMPLETELY willing to insult his intelligence/internet mannerisms and what not. But I'm not going to insult something I see no proof of, like his smash skills.

Although I do get the feeling he sucks.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
hes going to be like

"liek,i don have the equpiment do record.i know i;m good though.idont care what you guys think,but i will contineiu to post threads and ask your opinions."

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
kasr, seriously dude, we would be glad to accept you here if you just stoped acting like a dumb scrub. seriously, its not only annoying but a waste of your time.

if you choose not to change your ways then post in those other forums where your apperently accepted.

were not trying to kick you out, just get you to stop typing dumb things. your new to smash and the culture, just dont post unless you know what your talking about

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
...I just realized how much we're fueling the fire and he hasn't even answered for a while.....

That's not gonna stop me though.

What was with that double post on the 1st page. It's called edit ya nub.

Fireblaze008

Smash Rookie
Hahaha... I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've laughed a lot more since KASR14 started posting.

"I'm not the best or anything, but i'm no where being a smash pros or anything"

Come on, tell me that doesn't make you laugh...
Te he... made me giggle.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
He islike teh bedt sonic everr.no lie hemust play smash

EDIT - It kinda looks like English is his second language, and if that is the case, I will really feel like an ******* for flaming him, but, until he says so....

FLAME ON!

R4ZE

Smash Ace
so 2 pages of this thread is fire.

i love the sonic board! lol

and suprisingly, no has said "you're too slow" to Kasr14 yet.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Don Hertzfeldt's REJECTED...when he was drawing with his left hand?
^^Love that video

Anyway, concering to the original thread, you would know whether or not you can main as sonic...its a Sonic instinct! IT CALLS YOU

Top Bottom