• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maining Sonic?????

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i cant speak for everything, but i have been to a bunch of the other char. boards, and the sonic boards are among the nicest, if not THE nicest board on this site. we are all very supportive and positive. but if this many ppl are flaming you on this boards, than i assume he proly did do something very wrong.
however that does NOT make it ok to demean him and insult him the way that you guys are doing. if you have an opinion, i know for a fact that everybody on this board is intelligent enuff to respond peacefully and respectfully even if you dont like this guys. He is still human and as such, deserves the basic human respect that is to be given to everyone.

Tenki

Smash Hero
He's already chosen his main, this thread is over.

ib4l
:3 maybe?

also, it might have been the straw snapping after the lack of active modding in this section, his topic choices and the way he presented them- the fast typing (guessing this is it, from the typos) tended to irritate some readers.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I play Kirby and Sonic as well. I feel like Im better with Kirby. He's a better gimper than Sonic. But then again, Sonic's speed is so addictive, and I still feel like my Sonic's potential is untapped. I have to get better at side b to back air combos I realize. I would go with Kirby as a main, but dont give up Sonic. I use Sonic the most out of all the other characters, but Im still better at playing Kirby. Maybe you can do the same?

Dexter Morgan

Smash Apprentice
Sonic is a bit of a scrub character with his high speed and popularity. However, he's kinda like Capt. Falcon was in Melee that he requires a bit of practice and skill to harness his true potential.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Sonic, popular?
I don't think he's been popular since the first few weeks of Brawl lol

This thread has long been done. Needs a lock :[

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
That's why he has NEVER beaten him right? :)
Your not much of an "ultimate lifeform"if you need man-maid weapons to fight.
For me,the story stopped at Sonic Heroes and that wasn't exactly "good". -_-

Shadow the emoGunman=FAIL

Sonic and the flailing wii-motes=FAIL

Sonic save the human princess from 360 ton volcano man=FAIL

Why does Sonic-Team suck so bad these days?

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Meh, I don't really care about the Sonic back stories so much. Mostly because they're about as cool as the Mario back stories (which are lame and idiotic). Plus, Sonic hasn't really been a part of any fun/interesting game since Sega went third-party (with the exception of Brawl).

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I didn't mean the story as much as the games in general.

Shadow just was bad. Everything about it,from controls to AI.

The wii-mote was too sensitive in some areas and not sensitive at all in others in Secret Rings. And the homing attack missed often to your doom.

360 sonic game was laggy(wtf?!),glitchy, and had long load times.

F-A-I-L

Good Sonic games like Sonic Rush and Rivals were made by second-hand developers like Dimps. Not Sonic Team.

I didn't know Sega had any involvment with Sonic in Brawl,except for signing him over for the Nintendo team to work on.

It's just a sad day for Sonic in general. But with the release of Sonic Unleashed (which looks awsome)this holiday season,it could finally turn around....One can only hope.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Shadow beat Sonic. Without guns.

Sonic Adventure 2. In order for the canonical ending where Biolizard escapes Shadow HAS to win as it's him putting the Chaos Emerald into the Eclipse cannon.

Shadow the Hedgehog. Once again Shadow beats Sonic. Canonical ending says that Black Doom gets his hands on the Chaos Emeralds which Shadow gives him. Sonic AND the leader of G.U.N. try to stop him. They fail.

Sonic X. EVERY fight they did. Shadow beats Sonic down.

Just saying. Shadow beats Sonic in most if not every fight they ever had. In the comics he threw off a cape and had Sonic beat by the time it hit the ground.

And for the record. Sonic storyline owns Mario storyline. But that's not saying much.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Yeah but,I haven't had much faith in that comic since the new editer took over. And I hate Tracey Yardly.(Sonic also was like 40 something while Shadow was in his prime in that fight)

Yea I completly agree with Shadow pwning Sonic in SA2(and Sonic beats Mario's stories). What I HATE is that Sega ruined the character with the gun **** Shadow is beyond using stuff like that.

And the ending for Shadow the Hedgehog was weird too. Sonic and the commander I get,but what was everyone else doing on that comet?(maybe I just don't remember because I haven't played it in so long) And I was hoping for a better conclusion for Shadow's story. All that work to discover WHO HE IS and in the end he says basically "Meh,who cares",and walks away.

BTW:I still want a match Terios. I'll be online later tonight and I'll add you then.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
He is supposed to be able to run as fast as Sonic,but you had buggys and crap to get him around in......

Your Fc is added and starting next week I should be able to play online during a more acceptable time of day. We both live in Pennsylvania so the lag SHOULD be none existent.

Top Bottom