• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Nah, it's a Vermont excuse. The worst possible excuse one person could ever attempt to make.

I got an email back, we're okay to run it at Maiden on Dec 20th. I'll make a thread for it later today.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
when's the next tournament?
Mass Madness 13 - Framingham, Mass - December 6th (All Melee)
The Maine Brawl - Portand, Maine - December 13th (All Brawl, Melee if enough time)
Rhode Island Monthlies II - Rhode Island - December 13th (All Melee)
LOBSTER3 - Biddeford, Maine - December 20th (Brawl Singles/Doubles, Melee Singles)

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
Hey, since I actually went to a tournament I believe that puts me at around the 9th spot in the NH power rankings, doesn't it

I mean, not that I made it out of pools but I still have like 0.001 points of street cred

in any case if this thread is still updated: Manchester, NH, I main Falcon, my AIM is FwugRadiation although I barely ever use it

ok

8BITT

Smash Rookie
Bored and in the airport in Bangor, about to leave for another 6 months or so :/ But at least I have my wii with me so I can practice up on smash bros while I'm gone (only games I'm taking are melee and barlw). I'll see u guys when I get back hopefully

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Wow no Nashua players?
My family just moved up here to new hampshire, anyone near the dan web high way?

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
Probably a bit too late, but...

XDASFGF--Gorham, Maine--Captain Falcon/Ganondorf--AIM: DefilerOfMorals

Anyone live near University of Southern Maine Gorham campus that would be up for some Melee (preferably) or some Brawl?

Top Bottom