• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Skler

Smash Master
We should celebrate this event at SNF or Vesticle or Mr Dikkt.

Maybe even at all 3.

Daz when will NH's power rankings be AWESOME?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
skler - i was just watching ur pools matches...ur epic...but u miss a lot of l-cancels...but ur still epic

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You are stalking me?
Yes I got it sorry I never responded, your $$ is coming! :)
No other way to contact you...and I'm always in Atlantic North I just happened to see you post when I came to the forums the other day.

Skler

Smash Master
Before the first tournament I ever went to I remember seeing Pixel post about NH on the MST6 thread. He wrote that "Skler is so good he doesn't even l-cancel" in addition to many other awesome and truthful things.

The moral of this story is Pixel is always right.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I dunno if any of you know this (prolly not) but there's a colony of smashers in Hanover NH, including myself and a few others who have been playing for a good amount of years. I think most of the posse has been to a couple of the esticle's. kids named trevor, dave, oli, brendan, maybe someone remembers us? long and short of it is we're coming to esticle on jan. 5th. maybe we'll break the top 10... or at least get added on as the bottom two, considering there's apparently 8 NH PLAYERS TOTAL.

My info:

Alias: TheDerrit
Main: Falco, Boozer, M2
AIM: barronman

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
I dunno if any of you know this (prolly not) but there's a colony of smashers in Hanover NH, including myself and a few others who have been playing for a good amount of years. I think most of the posse has been to a couple of the esticle's. kids named trevor, dave, oli, brendan, maybe someone remembers us? long and short of it is we're coming to esticle on jan. 5th. maybe we'll break the top 10... or at least get added on as the bottom two, considering there's apparently 8 NH PLAYERS TOTAL.
I remember you guys. I owned you and you were like "you're too good"

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
haha prolly, i didn't get to go unfortunately but yeah it would happen like that. we don't have much outside contact w/ other smashers often.

EDIT:

More players' info;

Alias: Trev
Mains: Samus, ICs, moar?

Name: Dave/Y.B.
Mains: Fox, Falco, C.F.

Name: Oli
Mains: Peach, Shiek, moar?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I remember you guys. I think I played against one of you in tournament at an esticle.

lol brookman and skler our sets were too close

and I believe I'm never going captain against skler again...maybe on cruise.

zoso's counterpick rule is smelly.

EDIT:
http://smashboards.com/votingbooth.php

Vote for Banks (Forum Monkey), <3 (Best Name), Me (Best Location), Dylan_TNGA (Most Respected n00b), Cort (Most Improved), Sliq (Most Sarcastic) _milktea (Best Artist), and Jam Stunna (Best Writer)! DO IT NOW!

Top Bottom