• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm not making fun of you, I'm just surprised that you really have been changing it every day (except sklershousesextiem) that's pretty crazy.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think it's secretly that Dazwa was planning on maining M2k, so he needs to really make sure Sakurai sees the picture. 2 days = more chances = win and good

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No JHolla's package avatar. I was gonna do it today but after seeing I was nominated for best location I don't want people seeing his crotch as my avatar. >_>

EDIT: I'll make up for it, though. I'll use it for a week after voting is over.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I dunno if any of you know this (prolly not) but there's a colony of smashers in Hanover NH, including myself and a few others who have been playing for a good amount of years. I think most of the posse has been to a couple of the esticle's. kids named trevor, dave, oli, brendan, maybe someone remembers us? long and short of it is we're coming to esticle on jan. 5th. maybe we'll break the top 10... or at least get added on as the bottom two, considering there's apparently 8 NH PLAYERS TOTAL.

My info:

Alias: TheDerrit
Main: Falco, Boozer, M2
AIM: barronman
COME TO THE MAINE TOURNAMENT! It's Jan 12th or something

I remember you guys. I think I played against one of you in tournament at an esticle.

lol brookman and skler our sets were too close

and I believe I'm never going captain against skler again...maybe on cruise.

zoso's counterpick rule is smelly.

EDIT:
http://smashboards.com/votingbooth.php

Vote for Banks (Forum Monkey), <3 (Best Name), Me (Best Location), Dylan_TNGA (Most Respected n00b), Cort (Most Improved), Sliq (Most Sarcastic) _milktea (Best Artist), and Jam Stunna (Best Writer)! DO IT NOW!
wtf gimpy is nominated for everything, and who is this Youko clown

and for the record I nominated Daz for friendliest member <3, and I think "I've_Jihad_it" is the best forum name. Or El_Cancel.

Daz you gotta do JHolla's package...

edit: pine is so good

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, Pine's Doc is too ****ing good. I wanna play him.

Pine, I lied, we have played before. One of the MM's you beat me in tournament. Sorry for lying. T_T

Wuwu

Smash Cadet
Hello East Coast,

I'm WuWU, came from the midwest...I Live here for good now in Portsmouth, NH.
Either case, I want to find people to play with. My friend Zec is in town from Chicago over xmas so if anyone wants to get together on Xmas day for doubles let me know.

I'll give you my AIM/ Cell if you PM me

and yes,

I learned this game playing with Tink, Eddie, Drephen, Zec, and all the other big names from the midwest basically, not a nubby. SO--I'll whoop yo a s s and be #1 on the powerrankings for this whole thread.
Bring it bit#ches. :D

-wuwu

Banks

Smash Hero
WuWu, befriend Pine and Skler immediately, an you will be able to attend every tournament in new england with them LOL, also the hanover kids, esticle is dec 29th and the maine tournament is jan 5th, just to let u know =p

and there is no way any of u are taking squirtles's spot on the NH rankings.

Banks

Smash Hero
squirtlae also overcame his weakness vs charmander. yea i know you wouldn't think thats how it goes, but the skill gap was there. phire

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Uh, what would the point of that be?

HANOVER DUDES: there's a tournament in biddeford, maine this saturday. You guys should go.

Wuwu, you too.

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
We all have exams the following week, so most will probly not wanna go to the Maine tourney. However, if anyone is going through NH and feel like picking me up, that would be SUPER, and greatly appreciated.

Skler

Smash Master
If Hanover people get a ride to Manchester I can take a bunch of them. Probably 4 to be exact, but first I need to figure everything out. Tell me if it's possible to get a ride to manchester and then I'll figure out if I can take you guys.

Top Bottom