• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
This post is maybe for recognition to being a Blade Breaker.

So, guys, I'm really thinking Charmander needs to be above Squirtle based on MM's tournament results. Squirtle didn't even place and he hasn't really been doing well these days.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
wassup Maine..

I don't think I'll be going to Pound, or anything... =(

I've been inactive, and with the way things are lookin' right now, I'll probably not go.

have fun though

GOOD **** MAINE

Banks

Smash Hero
Pixel--Biddeford--Samus/Marth/Fox--AIM: Pixelation400
Iceman--Biddeford--Sheik/Samus--AIM: DonTweedo

u sould have those there

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
bobby LOL

any people PM you for help with their mindgames yet?

edit: WOW bladebreaker sigs look like holofoil pokemon cards on my tv (lol wiiinternet)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I can't change it, my computer's charger is dumb and I have to use the Wii/Dustin's computer for the time being.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

has anyone else noticed that the Maine Tournament results... are the Maine power rankings?

with the exception of the monthampshire Islanders and SOLAR, they're all in numerical order.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hmmm...is there ever a time when you can use the words god, budda, and sonic in the same line?
And god gave to us "budda," who gave us sonic.

EDIT: SOLAR is 5th, btw, with the new rankings. I just haven't made the .jpg for it because my computer is dead

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I wouldn't mind running a smashfest at J and R if you guys were up for it, since banks/thorn's parents are like "lols too many ppls," and you could do the crab battle there

unfortunately, its an hour north of the normal fest location so bleh

Skler

Smash Master
Save!

The real question is, can mainehampshireites become honorary mainehampshreites? I assume the correct term is mainehampshireite, because I think it sounds funny.

Big snow storm tomorrow!

Top Bottom