• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
*sigh* whenever the rankings dealio happens i won't be here... seeing as i leave tomorrow for school. bah, i'll never be ranked in ssbm... very saddening indeed.

B

Bimmatic

i live in East Wakefield, NH (near rochester if that would be a better place to list) if thats how this thing gets updated...new around these boards

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
yeah serious lets crab battle. i really need to move ahead of that god **** dancing charmander thats been ahead of me all this time!

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
so if I go to Pound 3 will I be able to play against the great Sleepy King?

Dylan, so I talked to Trevor and he said that I should talk to you about going to pound even though I did. I have no idea what is going on, I have no Idea who has the plane information and what other information I need or should know about.

List of information that I think I need:

Where to get the plane ticket.

What hotel I should stay at if I can't room with you guys (i know you told me what hotel but I just would remember better if it was written down)

When you're leaving and coming back.

Prices for what ever if I have to help pay for something that hasn't been mentioned already for like gas and such.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so mainehampshire, I'm thinking of visiting maine during my spring break. I would stay at the Hayes' place and visit the Gardellas and eat Maine Taco Bell and all sorts of other Mainetastic things. Tournament tiem?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
you found me out I have a really big conspiracy to not send you $2.50. sorry I've been kind of busy.

edit: I will send you interest too.
Well no offense you don't have to get sarcastic. I sent you something I worked hard making, and even if it was .50 it's still owed to me. I haven't been hassling you about it at all, and I find it unfair that I sent you the items months ago and haven't gotten anything in return especially since everytime I talk to you about it, you are either "sending it" or "will send it". Busy? I understand, but so am I...extremely so. But it didn't take that much effort to put some stickers in an envelope and send it to you. At this point I'm willing to just say forget it, if it's that much trouble for you.

I'm sorry I posted this here, but PM's never seem to work.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey so my friends in hanover are all doing a tourneystyle thing on february 10th, i'm not gonna be there but try and get in contact with them, crabbattle can probably happen there.

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
sky are we teaming? mike wuwu and chief probably arent goign so i might be stuck having to team with a link. ugh low tiers are so cheap and gay

Top Bottom