• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
SOOO...About my last post. Some people realized that Cogsmooch already has a wife in which things happened to make my post incorrect, right? BUT, 40 year old Jesus was like, from Family Guy or Robot Chicken or some other enjoyable television show on the Adult Swim line-up. Also, his wife would then be the Virgin Mary....So yeah it should work now.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Lobster better happened its to bad Dazwa pulled a NOA and delayed it 24 days hours!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
argh im not sure if i can make the tourny now because i got basketball playoffs starting up around this time >_> ... Smash > basketball ... Safety> getting beat up by teammates .... :(

Schweppes

Smash Ace
THATS NOT VIVI

ITS THE THIRD EVIL BLACK MAGE CLONE

he gets cut off at a gate when the guys are flying to some city in an airship, you think he's dead but he comes back later

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Do any NH players live in Keene or close by? I'll be there briefly for an interview in two weeks and it would be nice to see some of you guys if possible.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
THATS NOT VIVI

ITS THE THIRD EVIL BLACK MAGE CLONE

he gets cut off at a gate when the guys are flying to some city in an airship, you think he's dead but he comes back later
I said it was Vivi so it is Vivi. DO NOT MAKE ME PULL OUT MY BELT! I WILL WHIP YOU LIKE THERE IS NO TUESDAY!! And what game is this in? Final Fantasy 9?

Bitty

Smash Cadet
HE WAS IN BANGOR MO'FO

and as i posted in the other thread:

Brawl is pretty sweet, Dazwa and Boxman came up to Bangor and stayed a night at my house, the night consisted of circle jerking and Brawl, I'm not really sure which was more fun, but it was a good time.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
HE WAS IN BANGOR MO'FO

and as i posted in the other thread:

Brawl is pretty sweet, Dazwa and Boxman came up to Bangor and stayed a night at my house, the night consisted of circle jerking and Brawl, I'm not really sure which was more fun, but it was a good time.
yeah and i wasn't even invited >_>
*starts cutting himself*

Peanut

Smash Rookie
If Bangor is gonna be up the night before LOBSTER 2 we should definitely have a Smash party imo.
And my opinion is what counts.

Top Bottom