• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There needs more of the infamous carival of gay (daz pic plz?) in here.

Zomg I'm on my Wii too!

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
No for me it's "fagget" and why do you care who i am?

who hates me? you don't hate me, right?
Well as cogsmooch pointed out, you are just weird. It's not only the way you are acting on the boards which apparently give you your undying quality that makes me curious why someone walks into here and starts trolling everyone, but at to the point that you can't even take it when someone else starts berating you.

If you didn't understand what that meant, it means you fail as being a troll.

Also, no one hates you except for yourself. Honestly, no one ever said daz or anyone else hated you. Even I didn't imply it (not that you care).

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lahhx, dat ni99a's crazy!

you can see it in his eyes!

there's his eyes, you can see it.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
no >_> i'm the guy in the gray suit

cort it's a long story involving my cousin (the christian bale one) but yeah that's me. I would look you up on facebook but I have no clue how to spell your last name.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
:04 seconds in. the the very last pew (the one closest to the camera) on the right. in the gray suit. that's me. at 34 sec I have an awesome shake my hair out of my face moment. i'm like... 16 years old there?

my cousin was friends with troy duffy, the guy who wrote/directed it. he helped him out during production and was hired by him to make a documentary about the making of boondock saints. but it turned out that duffy was a crazy person so the documentary turned into that. went to sundance a couple years back. I highly recommend it, of course: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390336/

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I know, no face! lol it really is me though. I just found a picture of me with Norman Reedus from that day tho.

background extras like me don't get paid a dime (free lunch if you're lucky) but "featured" extras (say the whispering priests with no lines) get about $70/day and free food.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
Well as cogsmooch pointed out, you are just weird. It's not only the way you are acting on the boards which apparently give you your undying quality that makes me curious why someone walks into here and starts trolling everyone, but at to the point that you can't even take it when someone else starts berating you.

If you didn't understand what that meant, it means you fail as being a troll.

Also, no one hates you except for yourself. Honestly, no one ever said daz or anyone else hated you. Even I didn't imply it (not that you care).
why are you taking me so seriously? STOP IT!!!

Banks

Smash Hero
I think Banks if my favorite New Englander
Cort has earned the honorary title of Banks' idol. I will collect hair for my shrine at mass madness for your life sized model i started, made out of nothing but toothpicks and basil leaves. Perhaps I shall use some for my voodoo doll...yes...perhaps. If you feel some pinching, it's just me. just relax, and see what happens.

on aside note, hey guys remember that time when Darc put peanut butter on his nipples and my maltese licked it off. lolololol good times maine, good times

Banks

Smash Hero
What a mal-tease

edit// Did that really happen? >_>
if it did, i would so have a youtube link.

and a maltese is a breed of dog, which our little angel was. Her name was Muffin. She was a rowdy *****, who depsite being female would hump your legs for hours, and sadly suffered from fluid sacs in her anus that became full. (not joking sadly >_>)
She passed away recently. But she will live on forever in our hearts.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
and a maltese is a breed of dog, which our little angel was. Her name was Muffin. She was a rowdy *****, who depsite being female would hump your legs for hours, and sadly suffered from fluid sacs in her anus that became full. (not joking sadly >_>)
She passed away recently. But she will live on forever in our hearts.
you just missed the pun

What a mal-tease
What a tease

etc

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Amazing. What about Vermont and New Hampshire though? :(

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I knew I should have used a different Sheik >_>

So far the only things I think I need to change/add to it are

Me: Different sheik (instead I just moved it up a little bit to reveal some ninja wear)
Pixel: +Link
Iron Chief: Different everything
Iceman, Boxman, and Enrique: possibly switch colors between them so Iceman has...Ice, and Verde has Green.

edit: thorn's name is off-center

edit: i am totally taking boxman's marf

Skler

Smash Master
Now make a NH one LOLOLOL.

Edit: And you can move Jnorm below Purple Cobra and Alandorf. He hasn't been to a tourny in forever.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LOL dammit...
Athough, yes, I am at least 1/2 as sexy as Mr. Bale, he is not my cousin. My cousin Mark went to NYU film school and while there was roomates with Mr. Bale in an apartment (no clue how that happened). My cousin met a girl and they got engaged. About like 2 months from the wedding, she left my cousin for Christian Bale. And there you have it. >_>

Top Bottom