• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MagnuM vs. CAOTIC in an Epic Bowser Ditto Best of Five Set!

MagnuM

Smash Ace
BEHOLD! The Clash of the Titans! The Battle of the Brutes! The Match of the Millenium! Drumroll please... It's MagnuM vs. CAOTIC in an epic Bowser ditto best of five moneymatch! *crickets chirp*

Ok so I suck at hyping things up, but here is me and CAOTIC's brutal battle at the July 1st Richmond, BC Canada Day Tournament! Although the stakes were high (5 whole dollars!), we kept all the matches fun. IT WAS FOR FUN OK DON'T THINK STUFF :laugh: ! Me and CAO are quite evenly matched and we had a lot of fun playing each other. So without further ado, here are the matches:

FileFront link to all 5 matches in RAR Format:

http://files.filefront.com/Stu_vs_CAOTICrar/;5220256;;/fileinfo.html

YouTube links to each individual match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tph0R8TpWIE&search=magnum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E2X_85Wpjc&search=magnum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvaZMqYzRs&search=magnum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xrFP4mY6Yc&search=magnum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFEOYKQeCs&search=magnum

And to the mods we have come to love at the Bowser boards, please leave this topic alone. Nobody is finding it at all stuffed in the 1v1 videos section of the tournament thread and if you close this topic, you will make Boozer cry

And nobody wants that!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh btw, gimpy doesn't denounce the usmash. gimpy loves the usmash.

dair? not my favorite... down b? it has its uses... i suppose. ;)

i like how you talk to me when i'm not there RAWR!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Man,Gimpyfish never Usmashes,what a loozer...
Nice vids,but I would pwn you both at the same time if you had a 9 handicap advantage
But,god,evan is a jerk!!!At least I would not pwn him*coughgimpyfishcough*

The Knee

Smash Apprentice
these are hilarious... funny stuff mangs, your bowsers are really funny and should go on last comic standing

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Gimp,I know.Since Boozer has total pwnage over Jiggs,you give me handicap!!!

Oh,this morning at 2 o'clock,I woke up in splitting pain from my pneumonia(in July too..).I soon went upsatirs to get advil or whatever when suddenly I could hardly breath.I forced my breath as much as I could while my parents called the ambulence and we waited for them.I was quickly rushed to the ER under a breathing treatment of albuteral.When my breathing had become regulated,I had to get x-rays of my chest.For the next 4 hours I was put on morphine as I had copious amounts of water to stop the side-effect of dry-mouth.
At 6:45(about)I was released under medication.
this is a true story
If I do not get rep,I will die(well,not probable,but hey,no need to take chances!)
During thi day,I have 4 needles stuck in me.2 IVs,and 2 antibacterial shot.You think your life sucks right now...

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Darn I totally didn't see this. I just wanted to comment both you guys on your great Bowser play, really really impressive. Sorry I couldn't be there to witness more of it, but at least getting to see some matches was really nice. I liked the spacing for the f-airs and great fortressing.

Eek A Mouse

Smash Apprentice
That settles it, I'm definately picking Bowser up again, these videos were too much class not to.

I'm not even going to ask about the Mario 'Wa-haa!' sound effects in the first video from the other nearby match though.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Dedicated Boozer Players <3

Grats on the vids, you two looked sweet and awesome.
I had the honor if you'd say it an honor since I lost, to fight a teams battle against a Bowser/Peach Team and it totally destroyed us ( Me/Marth and a Fox Player). We had never practied as a team before but due to being good players we thought we'd hold out but that wasn't true,lol. The Bowser totally ***** me :(
Anywho I saw all 5 vids, they were great, gave me a flashback X_x.
And the Mario on the background seemed to win most matches, is he any good? Are we gonna see some of his matches soon,lol?

The Cape

Smash Master
The background noises are Luigi vs CF and Doc vs Sheik I think.

As for the Boozer matches they look sexy and even, and I love Dave's commentary.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
jigga vs bowser = worst matchup in game T-T
probably worse than shiek bowser T-T
I don't think either of those matchups are THAT bad, honestly. I mean, Rest ***** Bowser, but if you don't put yourself in a position to get slammed by it (much easier said than done, but...), F-Airs should win out against the Wall of Pain when timed right, and Jiggly dies at very low percentages from Fortresses, U-Tilts, D-Smashes, F-Airs, F-Tilts...Bowser is at a disadvantage for sure, but it isn't impossible.

I've never played any really good Sheiks, though, so I'll take your word for that. Care to elaborate on your views on these two matchups?

Gojira

Smash Lord
I don't think either of those matchups are THAT bad, honestly. I mean, Rest ***** Bowser, but if you don't put yourself in a position to get slammed by it (much easier said than done, but...), F-Airs should win out against the Wall of Pain when timed right, and Jiggly dies at very low percentages from Fortresses, U-Tilts, D-Smashes, F-Airs, F-Tilts...Bowser is at a disadvantage for sure, but it isn't impossible.

I've never played any really good Sheiks, though, so I'll take your word for that. Care to elaborate on your views on these two matchups?
jiggs has way to much priority in the wall of pain

DRD

Smash Lord
So were the background noises just other matches being played near you? I distinctly heard a Dr. Mario throwing pills at a Sheik...

Anyways, nice Bowsers, guys. I used Bowser a couple of times, and while I admit he has good potential, I can't use him, his lag frustrates me. I have to get my moves out quick, which is why I use Marth/Falcon. Or Link. Or Samus.

Actually they're slow, too, but whatever.

Top Bottom