• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM3 - A tournament series! Now with twice the Hobbes! [Postponed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence

Smash Champion
if you use the pieces then you clearly cant fight without some kind of early edge for cheap damage.
we fail to see why people feel the need to use such a tactic.
Obviously you're not someone who does well in tournaments. Cheap damage is a result of someone being too incompetent to deal with tactics that are otherwise escapable. If you fail to see why people need to use tactics that provide the user with early momentum and percentage leads then you clearly don't understand why someone wants to win. We call you scrubs because you're the people who argue the stupidest points to support your arguments on why people shouldn't be able to use certain advantages they have. Scurry away insect. :evil:

I want to be on team two.

Edit: If you have two teams of eight, how do you plan on accomdating eighteen players?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Obviously you're not someone who does well in tournaments. Cheap damage is a result of someone being too incompetent to deal with tactics that are otherwise escapable. If you fail to see why people need to use tactics that provide the user with early momentum and percentage leads then you clearly don't understand why someone wants to win. We call you scrubs because you're the people who argue the stupidest points to support your arguments on why people shouldn't be able to use certain advantages they have. Scurry away insect. :evil:
This.^

Sweet. We need to try Pikachu and Ness as a team some time.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord

I want to be on team two.

Edit: If you have two teams of eight, how do you plan on accomdating eighteen players?

There is only supposed to be 16 people

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That fast? I delayed it by a week...
It would've been sooner.

Excellence

Smash Champion
You have ninteen people registered for the tournament, but you have only sixteen spots. Are you going to make the extra three players reserves in case of no shows or just drop them all together? I think you might want to close registration after one more person joins and just go with teams of ten.

@Zen, he has more people registered than he needs to fill the spots for his tournament. If there are two teams of eight, how does he plan on fitting all ninteen people?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The players registering for singles are not all entering doubles.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The Fated 8 is some Brawl clan they made. They're so coooooollll.

arch knight

Smash Lord
If you think using ZSS's pieces are cheap, Salem, then how can you not say an infinite amount of bananas are?

Arch, we stopped playing nice when you made the Skyworld comment. :laugh:
Stop talking in third person.
different thread...besides you never did did get to do your 0% kill on us. we were hoping you would we actually wanted to see it.

@ excellence: claim what you feel is right we play a fair fight unless its friendlies. its our view point on how to play.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
There's plenty of room, lol.
Arch. Just shut up. o_o You're annoying, please.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Kirbywizard. Leave. All you do is spam and it's really getting annoying. If it's not tourney talk, or you don't mention anything related to that, just go. I don't want this closed before it starts.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Kirbywizard. Leave. All you do is spam and it's really getting annoying. If it's not tourney talk, or you don't mention anything related to that, just go. I don't want this closed before it starts.
Ok sorry, I'll keep all my post here on topic now. Sorry again >_>
Also when do you plan on finishing this thing, I'm guesiing its gonna last around a month like last tourney.

arch knight

Smash Lord
we will admit to other closing.
*runs out of the room*

and straked we are not trying to annoy you just being nice we really did want to see a 0% kill.

its fun to talk to you anyway

Excellence

Smash Champion
different thread...besides you never did did get to do your 0% kill on us. we were hoping you would we actually wanted to see it.

@ excellence: claim what you feel is right we play a fair fight unless its friendlies. its our view point on how to play.
What the hell is all of this "our" and "we" you keep talking about? What tournament recognized players share your opinion? Oh right, no one, I almost forgot.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm really hating this. Ever since that thread, neither of you have really improved.
This one might last a month, it's a 64 man tournament. With 3 day deadlines.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It fine, you're absolutely right, Excellence.
It's just too bad people won't change their opinions because they're so hardheaded... I love how people say some methods of playing are "cheap".

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
What the hell is all of this "our" and "we" you keep talking about? What tournament recognized players share your opinion? Oh right, no one, I almost forgot.
No he has someone, they are just in his imagination. I just ignore arch, it makes it less stressful. But yeah the theme says no projectiles that can be grabbed, zss has those type of projectiles. Thus not usable end of story no discussion was needed.

that cheap comment reminded me of my friend >_>, he calls alot of things cheap

arch knight

Smash Lord
I'll relax. I just really don't like being frowned on by people who have no idea.
no one is frowning on you, its just, we feel that you arent accepting how others like us play we have no problem with what you say but dont frown on us for how we go about playing the game.

also we are talking this was because we thought it would be something new to try out with our avay

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
no one is frowning on you, its just, we feel that you arent accepting how others like us play we have no problem with what you say but dont frown on us for how we go about playing the game.

also we are talking this was because we thought it would be something new to try out with our avay
who else is there other then you arch, I really must know if you want support.

also 34 man tourney, bigger then youur last huh straked.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Dude. Just stop posting here. I'm not even kidding.
He's acting like his avatar, just like you do.

Yes. Yes it is.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

Yes. Yes it is.
Ok then I'll stop for today, *gets bag tied to stick*
also Ghor does not act like I do, second I say you should have three days between each deadline. It should not take to long for people to fight each other. If they need more time they can PM you. Well bye >_>

*walks to Moon set*

edit nevermind you already have three day apart deadlines my bad

arch knight

Smash Lord

Yes. Yes it is.
forgive me straked didnt think it was that big of a deal ill leave then. clearly im not welcome anywhere guess ill just quit then.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
forgive me straked didnt think it was that big of a deal ill leave then. clearly im not welcome anywhere guess ill just quit then.
No its not really you, straked just wants to keep this thread on topic. So it will not be locked. it would be to quite without you here arch. Well like I said bye (walks past the starts above)
(looks back with tear in eyes) also yeah see ya guys tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom