• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM2 - The New Members Battle Royale! [Doubles deadlines have not been posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
Okay, I've gotten my drink and... Well, I'll be going to my wii now; it might take me a while, as seeing my wii likes to screw me sometimes when it says "connecting..." and I have to turn it off and restart it for the stupid thing to work.

Anyway, as I said; I'm going to the wii now - will you host? :3

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Okay, I've gotten my drink and... Well, I'll be going to my wii now; it might take me a while, as seeing my wii likes to screw me sometimes when it says "connecting..." and I have to turn it off and restart it for the stupid thing to work.

Anyway, as I said; I'm going to the wii now - will you host? :3
of course best 2 out of 3 ok, will I shall add you, I shall host

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
Okay, thanks! See you there, Kirby! And I thought it was best 3 out of 5 for the matches in the tourney...

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
Yeah. ^.^; I didn't stray from Wolf and Bowser, 'cause I was unsure if I was restricted to just my mains for the tourney, or if I could use others as well... In which case, if I was able to, I would've used Luigi and Zero Suit Samus, as well as the princesses, too. ^^;

Sorry if I spammed a lot, Kirby... :< I'm still trying to defeat that habit, and I've still gotta get the hang of playing Bowser - that's the part of why I entered the tourney's, so I can learn how to play my characters best.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yeah. ^.^; I didn't stray from Wolf and Bowser, 'cause I was unsure if I was restricted to just my mains for the tourney, or if I could use others as well... In which case, if I was able to, I would've used Luigi and Zero Suit Samus, as well as the princesses, too. ^^;

Sorry if I spammed a lot, Kirby... :< I'm still trying to defeat that habit, and I've still gotta get the hang of playing Bowser - that's the part of why I entered the tourney's, so I can learn how to play my characters best.
main problem was you used smashs and fire/lazer alot. All I had to do was wait, for an opening, but good games, I hope I dont have to vs Zeadrio in the next match he is just annoying

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
Yep - that's what comes from playing as Wolf for a while; the way he played came over to Bowser... I'm trying to use Bowser's Whirling Fortress more, as well as his Klaw and the others. ^.^; It's a bit difficult re-adapting to a new playing style, though.

Yet I manage to keep ZSS quite quick-moving and unlike the two. Hm.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
main problem was you used smashs and fire/lazer alot. All I had to do was wait, for an opening, but good games, I hope I dont have to vs Zeadrio in the next match he is just annoying
Spot doge grabs, Zeadro weakness.
Just don't go close-combat against his DDD.
Blah I uss the same style of agressive with DK, Marth and Ike

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i already came up with a name for the team, do i tell my partner to vote on it or what?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
GFE, my brother, has contacted moot already.
He sent a pm asking to play now when I was offline. I've sent him 2 seperate pm's WHILE he was online and didn't get the reply until midnight the next day and the second was ignored entirely.

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
You should brawl me, Nido. I'd like to see how good you are.
I'm not very good. ^^; I tend to spam too much... I'm trying to stop myself from doing such, though. I'm also wondering if we're restricted to just our mains for the tourneys?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I'm not very good. ^^; I tend to spam too much... I'm trying to stop myself from doing such, though. I'm also wondering if we're restricted to just our mains for the tourneys?
you just use to many smashs o and kill yourself to much with bowser's dair but other then that. YOu have a very solid bowser, soon you will be even better as you vs more people. **** my cold kicking back in. Hey UGG did you join grand OTL tourney

Ugg

Smash Champion
That's fine; would you still like to play?

And, no. You can use whomever you'd like. It's just for statistics and popularity status in the OTL.

Ugg

Smash Champion
you just use to many smashs o and kill yourself to much with bowser's dair but other then that. YOu have a very solid bowser, soon you will be even better as you vs more people. **** my cold kicking back in. Hey UGG did you join grand OTL tourney
Yeah, I did join. I have no hopes of winning, though.

Being sick sucks. :urg:

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
That's fine; would you still like to play?

And, no. You can use whomever you'd like. It's just for statistics and popularity status in the OTL.
Maybe, but not tonight - my dad's stolen the tv and is watching Men in Black 2. XD; I'm considering joining him soon.

Anyway, thank you, Kirby - my controller reacts a little too late, and I tend to let my right thumb gravitate around my C stick on my controller; that's probably why. Thank you, though~! Ah, I'm sorry about your back, though.

I stuck with Wolf and Bowser when brawling Kirby. ^.^; His Olimar's fairly annoying... I might start using Zero Suit Samus along the way, now that I know I'm not restricted to just my mains.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Maybe, but not tonight - my dad's stolen the tv and is watching Men in Black 2. XD; I'm considering joining him soon.

Anyway, thank you, Kirby - my controller reacts a little too late, and I tend to let my right thumb gravitate around my C stick on my controller; that's probably why. Thank you, though~! Ah, I'm sorry about your back, though.

I stuck with Wolf and Bowser when brawling Kirby. ^.^; His Olimar's fairly annoying... I might start using Zero Suit Samus along the way, now that I know I'm not restricted to just my mains.
:olimar::luigi2::dedede::jigglypuff::rob::warioc::pit:
these guys are just to sexy and beautiful for you, thats why you lost. But yeah I have to therapy for my back iregular muscle tone is whats causing all this jolting pains.

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
Pit I'm okay with... And R.O.B., and Luigi. Though, my mains are Bowser, Samus(either one), and Wolf now. XD; But yeah, that's why I lost! ^.^ Oh, well, uh, take it easy, Kirby. o.o; If you overexert yourself, you're gonna end up with worse pain...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lolwut? Alright, DQ'd.
Finally, I fixed the problem with spyware so I can post again.

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
Ah, so that's why you haven't been posting, Straked! o.o I was wondering, heheh.

Anyway... I didn't do very well in my match, although I'm still training myself as Bowser and ZSS. ^.^; Got a long way to go, but oh well...

I'm not in the mood to brawl right now - I sort of already brawled one of my friends a while ago, and pretty much got my butt handed to me by her - she's a Ness mainer, with a side of Lucas...

GFE

Smash Journeyman
good games i got soo lucky........ he's one of the best here...... keep it up.
hey moot can i post the last match on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom