• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I hope I have enough free time to actually play in the next game and not just spectate.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Something I've really wanted to do for a long time now is actually host a Mafia game of my own. I've bounced around several ideas in my head before, but I never got far with actually developing my ideas before and thus nothing ever came out of them. They only ever amounted to theme ideas, that remained just that; ideas, incomplete ones at that.

I really want to change that and try my hand at hosting a game of my own, and likely more in the future if I don't completely suck at it (in any case my first attempt at hosting a mafia game is probably gonna be a rough one, so I'll need a co-host to help out, probably mainly with balancing out roles and their abilities).

With all that said, can I please have a spot on the queue? I do have a few very specific themes in mind. That I'm sure of.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'd like a spot on the cue as well. I already have in mind that I'm planning on a Kid Icarus mafia, and I have a few ideas for it as well. By the year I actually end up getting a turn, I could probably end up writing a book on it LOL.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There better be a Pyrrhon role and it better have the best flavor text of them all :troll:
Buuuurn, baby, burn, disco inferno!

*gets immediately cast as Fool and dies*

But really, just with what I'm starting with for the idea the whole thing's probably gonna be a rapid vortex of confusion, death, and chaos.

Also starting flavor text about the players using jailbroken Idol Cards while some of the actual characters make cracks from the sidelines.

Last edited:
I'd like a spot on the cue as well. I already have in mind that I'm planning on a Kid Icarus mafia, and I have a few ideas for it as well. By the year I actually end up getting a turn, I could probably end up writing a book on it LOL.
*prays to the godesses I wind up as Viridi*

BTW, sign ups will probably be tonight for my game.
:061:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Updated.

Hooray I did something right.

D

Deleted member

Put Wario Waftia in "Eventually".

I have no idea when I'm going to do it at this point since I don't have much time to design the overall game and roles. And that will probably get worse as the semester goes on. :V

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Queue is updated.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'm glad that theres a KI mafia. I was gonna go with either Got KI or Hyrule warriors but decided noT KI since I thouught Zeb would be better at making one and Coricus too if they ever join.

But sadly by the time it happens I most likely will not have time for mafia -.-

D

Deleted member

I'm considering some possible themes for another game in the future but I'd like to be added to the "Eventually" list for now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm calling dibs on A Pirates of the Caribbean mafia.

yes I know Jack Sparrow was in one of the Mafia rounds here already shut up

That might not by my first hosted round though. I've got two other themes in mind that I might at least hint towards, for anyone curious enough.

While everyone is in a claiming mood, I suppose I shall throw down my desire to do a RWBY Mafia.

I won't put anything in stone since I want to know how I handle the DBZ one first. . .plus I only have like 3 roles in mind lol.

*Strikes out RWBY put of "possible themes" list*
Back to the drawing board
Im more than willing to co-host lol. You would probably be better at making roles anyway if Fate was anything to go by. Assuming the DB mafia doesnt make me never want to host again lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eh, might as well make at least one other claim now in that case.

And it'd be a bit tougher theme to do, most likely, so PotC Mafia will probably be the one I host first.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
While I doubt that I would make that great of a host or co-host (at least at the moment), I do have a few ideas for future Mafia games.

The main ideas I have are for the Xeno series (Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenoblade and its sequels), The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.

Along with all of the stuff that I would have to do as a host, I haven't played much of XC2 at the moment, and I haven't played Xenogears or Xenosaga at all.
As for FF, the only FF games I've played are FF15, FF10, and FF7, and I haven't finished the latter yet (although, I do know quite a bit about the franchise in general).
I have played quite a bit of the Zelda and Kingdom Hearts series though, so I'd say I'm fairly good there.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I demand that the Scotsman be a reole AND be forced to insult people in elaborate ways.
You got it!

At least as far as him having a role goes, I always intended to have him as one of the roles anyway.

AND the 20-second insult MUST be dropped at some point :p
Okay, yeah, this is an absolute necessity. I assure you that this will happen, too. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Im more than willing to co-host lol. You would probably be better at making roles anyway if Fate was anything to go by. Assuming the DB mafia doesnt make me never want to host again lol
I'llthink about it, as I haven't actually decided on which one to do yet.
RWBY is one that'd be stupidly easy to come up with roles though, considering Semblances and all.

D

Deleted member

I claim another theme.

Like the anime one, it's generalized and involves things from all across different series.

But there's one common aspect that the theme entails.

Bears.

Last edited by a moderator:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
On the queue my game isn’t just a free for all but the concept is based around a manga. It just isn’t highly popular like the other themes.

It’s the series where I snag my avatars from. Platinum End. The wings, red arrows, and the white arrow are the three powers players can have.

In the story, the competition is to decide the next God who watches over the world, and 13 angels find candidates from Earth to replace the current, dying one.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
@redfeatherraven pls tell me before hand if you don't wanna cohost anymore. I have a few ideas on how the diplomacy will work but not sure which to go with or if there is some game breaking loophole. There prob isnt going by normal mafia rules of when things end. ill slowly start making roles and stuff now cos its just a concept with few brainstorming ideas about the diplomacy or characters chosen and potential roles for a few of those atm, so we can discuss things way later.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Wow, just read this, you guys started throwing themes like it was nothing, I hope nobody...

Xeno series (Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenoblade and its sequels)

Since it's been suggested, I feel forced to reveal the theme of my game just in case someone claims it for himself. It stayed hidden this long because I couldn't decide between three different themes, but I'll go with the one I'm most proud of.

Yes, my game is going to be a Xenoblade game! Only Xenoblade 1, 2 and X, no Xenogears nor Xenosaga. The game also has a gimmick that either makes it or breaks it, hope you guys look forward to it.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Wow, just read this, you guys started throwing themes like it was nothing, I hope nobody...

Since it's been suggested, I feel forced to reveal the theme of my game just in case someone claims it for himself. It stayed hidden this long because I couldn't decide between three different themes, but I'll go with the one I'm most proud of.

Yes, my game is going to be a Xenoblade game! Only Xenoblade 1, 2 and X, no Xenogears nor Xenosaga. The game also has a gimmick that either makes it or breaks it, hope you guys look forward to it.
I need to be elma :O . XCX only game I care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom