• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
That's a good point, actually. But that's also why it would be easy to lie. :p
Good point :laugh: I'm tempted to make everyone special characters to see all the chaos (I'm betting a mafia would claim Isabelle and no one would go after them lol) but it'd depend on the timing of the mafia game, since this current one has been really chaotic, if mine were to come after one as chaotic then it might not be a good idea.

But IDK, I could be worrying about it too much lol

D

Deleted member

I would like to host my mafia game, but I am too busy and too young and inexperienced to do so ( despite being in Swamp's, Opossum's and WhiteEaglePL's mafia game ). :(

When can I go another mafia game without having to reveal my role to defend myself?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I would like to host my mafia game, but I am too busy and too young and inexperienced to do so ( despite being in Swamp's, Opossum's and WhiteEaglePL's mafia game ). :(
I can't help you with the busy part, but you shouldn't worry about being young or inexperienced. Everyone is inexperienced at the start, and the only way to gain experience is to just try. Because of that inexperience you might make some mistakes, but thanks to them you'll be able to learn and grow, that's just how the cookie crumbles. So, don't feel bad about those two things, you can always ask for help to someone more experienced.

When can I go another mafia game without having to reveal my role to defend myself?
I think Shishoe's next... It's a Fate one, whenever the current game finishes and Shish has the time, I guess the sing ups will open. You can try again on that game.

D

Deleted member

I can't help you with the busy part, but you shouldn't worry about being young or inexperienced. Everyone is inexperienced at the start, and the only way to gain experience is to just try. Because of that inexperience you might make some mistakes, but thanks to them you'll be able to learn and grow, that's just how the cookie crumbles. So, don't feel bad about those two things, you can always ask for help to someone more experienced.

I think Shishoe's next... It's a Fate one, whenever the current game finishes and Shish has the time, I guess the sing ups will open. You can try again on that game.
I do have one theme planned in mind but it is way to creepy so I may just stick with either a Mario or Kirby theme. Which one sounds better? I definitely need a co-host really bad if this happens, so someone would post the results if I was not here or something happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So it's Fate, and I have to sing to get in?

Yeah, not doing it. :p

D

Deleted member

Can I go after Shishoe, Golden and Praline if my mafia game turns out to work? I will need a co-host, someone who is highly active in here. I actually plan to do either a Kirby or Mario theme. Which one sounds better?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Can I go after Shishoe, Golden and Praline if my mafia game turns out to work? I will need a co-host, someone who is highly active in here. I actually plan to do either a Kirby or Mario theme. Which one sounds better?
Nope, you get on the queue, after all the ones that are already confirmed. Just ask Swamp to put you in there.

Also, if it's me, Mario mafia.

D

Deleted member

Swamp, I plan to do a Mario mafia after Golden, Praline and Shishoe. I will need a co-host that is highly active. My vote is on Zeb, he never got to host or co-host in this mafia area yet.
Do not ask for our opinion. Take whichever one you want.
Mario it is.
If I do not show up to show the results at seven, my co-host will do the job.

D

Deleted member

Did you seriously not read Apollo's post despite giving it a like? You'll be on the bottom of the queue. This queue.

View attachment 136500

Speaking of said queue, I love me some villains, so I'm DEFINITELY hyped about that last one.
I did.
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei put me eighth on that list, sign me up. I am doing a Mario theme mafia, and trust me I will not just include the Mario basics. Who wants to be my co-host?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I've decided, put me ninth on the list (so after Shiny). Since it'll probably be sometime in/after May I'll have more than enough time to finalize all the roles and characters.

lowkey looking for a co-host but idk lol

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Should be updated now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think Zeb ever said he wanted to go after Praline.

Will add Pokechu.

For the record, I needed at least one game of a break.

If either or both wanted to go before me they could. Up to them. Otherwise i'll just go second.
:061:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Will Praline go before Zebei?

Will Red co-host any of the upcoming games?

Will Swamp finally get good at queue making?

Find out next time on Mafia Ball Z!

:troll:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Put me in the queue.

It's sequel time.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
At the space in the queue it is, we likely won't even get to it for several months. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom