• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
er ok then ill go 7th tho i should be somewhere b4 holder if people still will play looool

(the current games still has +praline on the link)

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, I'm just open to help co-host whatever game. I also prefer playing rather than co-hosting, but if I want to do a game myself, I want to have some kind of experience just so I don't mess things up. You decide, if you prefer me playing rather than co-hosting, it'll be fine.

Either way, can I get in the queue too Swamp?
Sorry to bother Swamp, but I also asked to be on the queue, it's on page 2. If I have to be last it's fine, just put me wherever you see fit.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
er ok then ill go 7th tho i should be somewhere b4 holder if people still will play looool

(the current games still has +praline on the link)
Praline is basically your co-host.

Still want Praline off?

Sorry to bother Swamp, but I also asked to be on the queue, it's on page 2. If I have to be last it's fine, just put me wherever you see fit.
Whoops...

I am REALLY bad at making queues.

Keep double checking stuff folks.

D

Deleted member

Depending on when my game ends up happening, I may need a co-host. Based on my predictions, it would be April so I'm definitely gonna need one because I don't think I'll be able to juggle it and university at once.

So yeah, if anyone wants to help co-hosting it, that'd be great.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Depending on when my game ends up happening, I may need a co-host. Based on my predictions, it would be April so I'm definitely gonna need one because I don't think I'll be able to juggle it and university at once.

I might.

If only cause I kind of want to learn about the series.

That's still just a maybe though. If anyone else wants to, I'll concede.

D

Deleted member

I might.

If only cause I kind of want to learn about the series.

That's still just a maybe though. If anyone else wants to, I'll concede.
Another reason for it is that I might need help balancing the roles. It's easy enough to create the roles and abilities but it's not quite as easy for me to balance a game of Mafia.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Another reason for it is that I might need help balancing the roles. It's easy enough to create the roles and abilities but it's not quite as easy for me to balance a game of Mafia.
Well I can keep things relatively balanced.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Still want Praline off?

Whoops...

how shes just spectating XD

Might help. mainly to watch from the start and take a break tho. as for the balance...hopefully i learn something from the current game XD

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ah well okay.

I'll remove Praline from there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Still want Praline off?

Whoops...

I backed out at like the beginning of last page

Edit: page 2

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Perhaps wait to cool down first?

D

Deleted member

I've already left the group.

Take my name off the queue.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Golden are you sure?

D

Deleted member

Golden are you sure?
If you're going to keep doing this, then put my name like two games down or something.

Was going to scrap my idea (the one I told you about) and do a different one anyway.
But currently not in the mood to try it.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If you're going to keep doing this, then put my name like two games down or something.

Was going to scrap my idea (the one I told you about) and do a different one anyway.
But currently not in the mood to try it.
I'm not trying to be dificult Golden.

I just want to make sure its its what you really want.

D

Deleted member

I'm not trying to be dificult Golden.

I just want to make sure its its what you really want.
-sigh-

Just leave my name there, I guess.
If I don't feel like hosting when it's my turn, then just delay my round until after who's next in line. And so on.

Part of me still wants to host because the idea I had that will replace my previous one seems too good to pass up.
Like I picked a gold mine.....

If anyone really wants to go ahead of me, go for it.

After this game I would sort of rather have a break. I can still host, but it wouldnt be with as much vigor as it deserves. Or, if no one wants to go ahead of me, I guess I could at least use a co-host if someone just wants hosting practice
:061:

D

Deleted member

After this game I would sort of rather have a break. I can still host, but it wouldnt be with as much vigor as it deserves. Or, if no one wants to go ahead of me, I guess I could at least use a co-host if someone just wants hosting practice
Oh, I'd love to actually. And here I was thinking I'd have to wait at least a month :laugh:
I have about 16 roles done that would just need reviewing and balancing if needed.

Though I'll say, I won't be able to start sign ups as soon as White's ends, I'm gonna be offline until next Tuesday starting tomorrow and I also think we need a slight break, not just me but everyone who has been playing, and I'd like to get as many users as possible to play it with all the roles I did. :p

Earliest I will start sign ups is the 16th, next week's Friday. If that wouldn't be a problem.
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
Are you going to help me host it? I'd bet White is gonna need a break from hosting.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Oh, I'd love to actually. And here I was thinking I'd have to wait at least a month :laugh:
I have about 16 roles done that would just need reviewing and balancing if needed.

Though I'll say, I won't be able to start sign ups as soon as White's ends, I'm gonna be offline until next Tuesday starting tomorrow and I also think we need a slight break, not just me but everyone who has been playing, and I'd like to get as many users as possible to play it with all the roles I did. :p

Earliest I will start sign ups is the 16th, next week's Friday. If that wouldn't be a problem.
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
Are you going to help me host it? I'd bet White is gonna need a break from hosting.
Pralines 1 spot earlier than you, though I like your theme more. Just cos designes of characters better.

Yh id like to play tbh. but idk.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can, but I think you'd need to be the one to do most of the announcements and moderation. Shoot me a PM Shishoe.

It's also okay if Shishoe wants to go next if praline praline is okay with it.

D

Deleted member

Pralines 1 spot earlier than you, though I like your theme more. Just cos designes of characters better.

Yh id like to play tbh. but idk.
I'm pretty sure she had told to move her game for later so she could play one and, well, she hasn't played a game after yours yet.

Here
Yes just Pokemon and I’m also not next cause I wanna play a game before I host one.
If she changed her mind and decided she wants to host it now, then so be it.

D

Deleted member

I can, but I think you'd need to be the one to do most of the announcements and moderation. Shoot me a PM Shishoe.

Oh no, I know that, all I'll need is someone to review the roles and help me keep track of voting and night actions.
I can start sending the roles if you want, most are finished and just need formatting and a pic, though some just need touches on the flavor

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will once we get confirmation from Praline and Shishoe PMs me to make it official.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

avi_peeking_post.png
Nobody's gonna bring it up to him? Really, y'all.

Zeb, I was looking at taking a break from the player roster to cohost for a bit anyway, and I ain't gonna lie, I kinda wanted in on yours.

Seriously. We've been going on about it in the ABA graveyard ever since I heard.

Zeb's up next?

Holy ****ing ****, I kinda hope he's looking for a co-host.

Dueling host sass would be amazing.
I want that to happen now.
His is DBZ
I am.

Literally.

Salivating.

D

Deleted member

If the theme is still Fate, I'll bring in someone who has a real hard-on for the franchise.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If Shish wants to go next that’s alright with me as long as I get to play a game before I host.

D

Deleted member

Part of me still wants to host because the idea I had that will replace my previous one seems too good to pass up.
Like I picked a gold mine.....

Alright, I've decided to reveal what my theme is going to be.
Ready?
WARIO WAFTIA

That being said, I'm not quite sure on the exact roles and details outside a few ideas. But it is intended to be crazy and not quite like any other round of Mafia done before. If you want just an easygoing standard game of Mafia, this is not the game for you. :p

With that in mind, I will likely need either a co-host or at least someone that doesn't want to play to look over some things before the round starts to make sure it's the right levels of fair and "what the ****".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom