• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Alright, I've decided to reveal what my theme is going to be.
Ready?
WARIO WAFTIA

That being said, I'm not quite sure on the exact roles and details outside a few ideas. But it is intended to be crazy and not quite like any other round of Mafia done before. If you want just an easygoing standard game of Mafia, this is not the game for you. :p

With that in mind, I will likely need either a co-host or at least someone that doesn't want to play to look over some things before the round starts to make sure it's the right levels of fair and "what the ****".
mines like ...pure wtf.

idk how you will find enough characters tho i never played warior ware

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
With that in mind, I will likely need either a co-host or at least someone that doesn't want to play to look over some things before the round starts to make sure it's the right levels of fair and "what the ****".
Yours should come after approximately a two-to-three week hiatus from the player roster, so I might actually want to jump back in on that and Fate before I drop back again to cohost GoT. And I'm not the best balancer either, at least in my own mind.

If nobody else is able to step in prior to, though, guess I'm in.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I just read this. If we are talking co-hosting, as long as it's not the DBZ or the Pokémon (Because I want to play both of those), I'm open to co-host any game. As I said before White's game (I should have helped you cohost that one honestly), I want to have some kind of hosting experience before hosting my own game. So if you want me, I'm all in for it.

Also, forgot to say it, I do need to know at what time each day/night ends, because if it's at a time that I'm sleeping, then I wouldn't be able to help checking each day/night results (for you or anyone who wants me as co-host)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

h
Yours should come after approximately a two-to-three week hiatus from the player roster, so I might actually want to jump back in on that and Fate before I drop back again to cohost GoT. And I'm not the best balancer either, at least in my own mind.

If nobody else is able to step in prior to, though, guess I'm in.
I'm definitely going to not be ready for this until at least after Fate, Pokémon, and DBZ. Maybe later depending on my schedule or how finalized I am with the concept by then. So there's plenty of time.

I just read this. If we are talking co-hosting, as long as it's not the DBZ or the Pokémon (Because I want to play both of those), I'm open to co-host any game. As I said before White's game (I should have helped you cohost that one honestly), I want to have some kind of hosting experience before hosting my own game. So if you want me, I'm all in for it.

Also, forgot to say it, I do need to know at what time each day/night ends, because if it's at a time that I'm sleeping, then I wouldn't be able to help checking each day/night results (for you or anyone who wants me as co-host)
You're free to co-host, but bear in mind this game won't be like the other games you've been in, so the experience may not be quite the same as when you host your own.

As for time which phases shift, that's yet to be determined since my schedule is not really linear.
I'd be open to co-hosting too... but not now. I want some more experience actually playing with you guys first.
Besides, you'd want to actually take part in the chaos that is WARIO WAFTIA, right? :V

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I may or may not host a game too down the line, already have a theme in mind. But first I have to play some more games myself.

D

Deleted member

Defintely not Wario Waftia.

I'm definitely going to not be ready for this until at least after Fate, Pokémon, and DBZ. Maybe later depending on my schedule or how finalized I am with the concept by then. So there's plenty of time.

D

Deleted member

Yo uh...

You should send me roles earlier then that.

Gotta balance things ya know?
I started finishing them last night but I didn't manage to get all the pics and I wanted to have it presentable already but I can send you what's done. Just know I won't be able to discuss it a lot until next week because it's currently something we call Carnaval over here and I'm only here in this thread thanks to limited mobile data(and this is gonna be, like, the one time in the day that I can actually show up).

D

Deleted member

Wait, never****ingmind, I thought I had it saved as a PM draft but apparently not.
All the roles are in my PC so that's gonna have to wait, my bad

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
I'll send you the roles by Wednesday at most. Sign ups will start either Thursday or Friday.
Does this mean that our "fun" will not only include us, but Swamp as well? Wonderful!

also this is offtopic but please someone teach me how to strike through text lol

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ayyy

just putting it out there, but I'm considering hosting an Animal Crossing mafia. Low-key not sure if I'll go through with it but I've made a few of the roles already so I think it's worth putting it out there.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ayyy

just putting it out there, but I'm considering hosting an Animal Crossing mafia. Low-key not sure if I'll go through with it but I've made a few of the roles already so I think it's worth putting it out there.
If Tom Nook and his nephews aren't mafia, I'm gonna sigh at your missed opportunity :p

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If Tom Nook and his nephews aren't mafia, I'm gonna sigh at your missed opportunity :p
that's a really brilliant idea :laugh:

To be honest though I was thinking of having everyone be normal villagers (so no special characters like Nook or Isabelle) because some NPCs would be obviously townie (Isabelle, Rover, probably Mable, etc) and there might be more flavor if there's no special characters. Kind of like how a Mario mafia could be a bit lame if the host sticks to the main characters like Mario and Luigi instead of venturing out into the spinoffs?

IDK that's just my two cents :laugh: I'm open to feedback though, so if you/others feel like it'd just be better to use the special characters then I'll take it into consideration!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
that's a really brilliant idea :laugh:

To be honest though I was thinking of having everyone be normal villagers (so no special characters like Nook or Isabelle) because some NPCs would be obviously townie (Isabelle, Rover, probably Mable, etc) and there might be more flavor if there's no special characters. Kind of like how a Mario mafia could be a bit lame if the host sticks to the main characters like Mario and Luigi instead of venturing out into the spinoffs?

IDK that's just my two cents :laugh: I'm open to feedback though, so if you/others feel like it'd just be better to use the special characters then I'll take it into consideration!
What do normal villagers do though?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What do normal villagers do though?
I think it'd be cool to give the villagers roles based off of their appearance/personality. So for example, Lucky could be nightkill-proof because he's already pretty much dead :laugh:

I also feel like if I include special characters then it might be easy? Like if someone says they're Cooper or Booker then you can probably make a guess that they're cops lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also if there's Timmy and he outs himself as Timmy, then you can pretty much assume that there's Tommy, and if Tom Nook is revealed to be mafia then you can guess that all three are mafia :laugh:

Or vice versa, if Timmy is mafia then you could assume Tommy is.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think it'd be cool to give the villagers roles based off of their appearance/personality. So for example, Lucky could be nightkill-proof because he's already pretty much dead :laugh:
That's amazing :laugh:

I also feel like if I include special characters then it might be easy? Like if someone says they're Cooper or Booker then you can probably make a guess that they're cops lol
That's a good point, actually. But that's also why it would be easy to lie. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom