• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Interest in my FFA is low to nonexistent so I say we wait for yours to be ready.
I wasn't entirely sure if it was open to be honest.

I know you wrote a prologue but I wasn't sure if that meant we were starting soon.

I'll join if you are.

D

Deleted member

Wait, sign ups for Holder's game are open? I think you should make that more clear. Still, joining it

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually, I'm now just reminded that Trumo could never be summoned. No US president can because they all lent their power to Edison because they're all weak as ****.
I'm still waiting for a pissed off Abe Lincoln that smacks people with his tall hat.

So yeah, Trump is technically in FGO
Is he?

I mean, the events of the game happen before Trump was elected if you go by the original Japanese version, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm still waiting for a pissed off Abe Lincoln that smacks people with his tall hat.

Is he?

I mean, the events of the game happen before Trump was elected if you go by the original Japanese version, right?
The Throne of Heroes exists outside of time, which is why Servants can be summoned from any point of history.

Technically, it's very possible Trump isn't president in FGO's timeline but he is in one timeline and that's all that matters to the Throne.
Edison doesn't specify it but he says "all American presidents lent [him] their power" because Edison, and all of the presidents to this extent, would be one of the weakest Servants if they were summoned separately.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Throne of Heroes exists outside of time, which is why Servants can be summoned from any point of history.

Technically, it's very possible Trump isn't president in FGO's timeline but he is in one timeline and that's all that matters to the Throne.
Edison doesn't specify it but he says "all American presidents lent [him] their power" because Edison, and all of the presidents to this extent, would be one of the weakest Servants if they were summoned separately.
Well, guess Edison has a NP where he builds a wall now :troll:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wait, sign ups for Holder's game are open? I think you should make that more clear. Still, joining it
I wasn't entirely sure if it was open to be honest.

I know you wrote a prologue but I wasn't sure if that meant we were starting soon.

I'll join if you are.
Ah I see. Typed that up to get it out of the way really, not trying to steal White's spot. I'd take your sign-ups but I'll wait and see what White and Red have to say tomorrow.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Interest in my FFA is low to nonexistent so I say we wait for yours to be ready.
hey you got people signing up XD.
Ah I see. Typed that up to get it out of the way really, not trying to steal White's spot. I'd take your sign-ups but I'll wait and see what White and Red have to say tomorrow.
still haven't heard from Red yet, but I said my game can start after someone elses if it isn't ready and someone is ready.

People seem to be happy with my rules but me and red aren't there yet.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
hey you got people signing up XD.
I knew bringing it up would get me sympathy. :awesome:

still haven't heard from Red yet, but I said my game can start after someone elses if it isn't ready and someone is ready.

People seem to be happy with my rules but me and red aren't there yet.
Well unfortunately this kinda comes at an awkward time for me, namely the start of the weekend. It might be best for me to begin on a Monday.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When is this mafia game starting? It should be starting today.

D

Deleted member

I know it's super early for this kind of stuff but I'd like to know if anyone would want to co-host my game, if Swamp doesn't want to redo that role.
I kinda have all the roles ready so I'd like for someone to share their opinion on them.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I know it's super early for this kind of stuff but I'd like to know if anyone would want to co-host my game, if Swamp doesn't want to redo that role.
I kinda have all the roles ready so I'd like for someone to share their opinion on them.
Put in Iksander and Im good.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So guys...

For real, what's happening?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
One of ya'll should add me to this group.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I have attempted to breathe life into your game.

May it be blessed.
I'm not sure Holder's game is right for my first go out at this. Seems pretty atypical. I'm pretty sure I've played a version of this game in real life like with werewolves and junk, but I haven't tried the forum version before.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not sure Holder's game is right for my first go out at this. Seems pretty atypical. I'm pretty sure I've played a version of this game in real life like with werewolves and junk, but I haven't tried the forum version before.
If you're looking for something more normal, than perhaps its best to wait until my Villains game.

Both Holder and White have gimmicks that are cool but a little complicated.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
If something had happened a little sooner, I probably would have joined, but now I'm afraid I may not have the time, considering my Spring Break is almost over, so I think I'll just spectate the next one.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
At this rate I’ll be ready with Pokemafia 2 before the next game even starts lol

D

Deleted member

At this rate I’ll be ready with Pokemafia 2 before the next game even starts lol
Jokes on you I have FGO3 ready
I joke about this one in specific but I could make another themed game right now if I wanted.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
meh, it does look like its been awhile, but i remember someone saying it was easter and a lotta mafia games where happening in succession that a break was in order or something :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
meh, it does look like its been awhile, but i remember someone saying it was easter and a lotta mafia games where happening in succession that a break was in order or something :V
Maybe but I’d like to play sometime this month..

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I could start now, but it won't be at it's best. Most day's we haven't progressed anything.
And i would feel bad for starting without Reds permission lmao, who has some real life stuff going on. So it probbaly will be while at this rate...

So i'm happy for Swamp to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom