• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madskillz313 Tournament May 26th! In Vancouver BC Canada!

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
if you do not remove them with their cooperation...i will be forced into action...that action being fierce and violent poking with a meter stick...WITH A THUMB TACK AT THE END OF IT!!!!

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
well i did tell them that it prolly will get noisy and deo odorant is a absolute must and basically all i want is not to have every buddy screaming ZOMG F*** that sh** that was so broken BLAH BLAH BLAH at the top of they're lungs cuz its gunna get me in trouble because i think i only convinced like 4 ppl to leave for the day out of like 5 or six
and i like the meter stick idea tho
and could i get an idea wat the numbers are?> like who is for sure show up? i just want to start preparing and shopping now.... and get stuff... cuz like i would be bad host if i cant provide junk food eh? so if you are confirmed and coming for sure like msg me on msn or like put 2 ** at the end of your post and i will count from there i guess...wat a lame way to count...

AIDS

Smash Lord
eric are you gunna make brackets and will it effect PR at all?

LOLZ AT ERIC...for being a noob and putting gimpyfish down twice, 22 ppl not 23 :p

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Put Camerican on the list please or tipperman, i dont care ^^

Ps anyone not have a doubles partner?

im confirmed too btw

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
ok so like time for ppl to come in ealrliest is 11.00 am and the tourney dont start to 12.30 or 1pm so that ppl can warmup and stuff it will end when results have been decide no matter how long it will take... now then...the question is the tvs... can sumone bring sum tvs? and anybody know how to make vids? cuz if the do they can like record and stuff but i aint got no vcr so plz BYO vcr... sorry bout inconvience cuz i just couldnt afford it cuz i am poor...and cheap.... and wow ..lots of ppl hope to have matches with all and

PS.. ERIC MSG!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!! LATER!!!!!!!!!! TALK BRACKETS!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
still not sure, could go either way.

apparently shane is telling everyone we are coming, he needs to stop making assumptions, or other people need to stop giving me misinformation lol

If the entry fee for 1v1s isn't raised to 10$ and 2v2s isn't raised to at least 5$ each, chances are I'm not going. But maybe...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the only reason i was coming up was just to hang out *sigh* dont raise the entry fee keep this thing small and cheap, less about competition more about having fun

i'm still not sure i'm coming, if i'm not coming nobody from washington is coming as far as i'm aware

EDIT: of course i want to come btw, my interest hasn't faded or anything i just dont know how busy i'll be, my new job started and schoolwork is pilling up and stuff

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
true the point of this turney was to help me get like more experience not to get demolished and lose money... and i tried to make it so that it can accomodate most ppl and their budgets.... i mean i can afford the 50$ entry fee but can everyone else? and it would be all that fun if it was all about competition ... theres sfu for that... but yeah ppls should like come and like watch me own and stuff right? jkjk guys...

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think the tourney should stay at $5/$2 (Sorry SilentWolf) I just think that this isnt going to be huge and its going to be like a friendly mini tourney.
I can bring a VCR/Tape/Laptop for bracket making.
I think I decided that I will be the bracket maker for BC lol and I call Adam my "Megaphone" to announce the matches haha.

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
cool!!! now i dont have to do all the lame worx!!! and thx john for taking over i was really confused about the bracket making thing... just dont get me gaid by sum pro and knock me out in like first round...and adam is a good mega fone... he like made me deaf at sfu...

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
I like when there's less money for an entry fee...less money I have to give away. And more friendly atmosphere ie. everyone doesn't take it so seriouslys. And more likely good people would be willing to team with me :)

I likes!!!

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
glad you guys like it ... i was trying to get more ppl my level to come so i can play them but instead i have ppl from the PR and the usa from coming... grrr... i will get knocked out first round...

robyextreme

Smash Ace
glad you guys like it ... i was trying to get more ppl my level to come so i can play them but instead i have ppl from the PR and the usa from coming... grrr... i will get knocked out first round...
Don't worry about it, you're on the right path. I played like a year of tourneys of getting knocked out right away before I started doing some what decently. I still don't do as good as I should, hopefully this tourney though. :)

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
so i got a 24 of pop and a crap load of popcorn.. i m about to get sum chips and thats all i got to give... so guys if you want sumthing GOOD to eat go get money... cuz i be too poor to feed you all..... and chairs!!!! theres not gunna be enough chairs to go around thx to the appaerently massive amount of ppl coming so if you got lawn chairs or fold chairs w/e just bring it unless you want to stand or sit on my lap and tell me wat you want for chrsitmas... i also got 2 tvs but only one cube... so yeah..

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Sam what bus do I take from joyce and what intersection do I get off at?

edit:
Lawls gimpy, rematch I been practicing on bowser lvl 1 computer, watch out son. :p

Top Bottom