• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madskillz313 Tournament May 26th! In Vancouver BC Canada!

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
OH NOES!!! WAT SHALLL I EVERS DOOS? well it is my first time hosting.. but i will try to do my best...

AND PWN YOU ALL TILL BABY JEZUZ CRIES!!!!MWAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

gimpy so far is unconfirmed but do you want in for sure?

12 people max including Sam who is the hoster of this tourney.

1. Sam (MadSkillz313)
2. Eric (Blunted_Object10)
3. Ryan (CowEar)
4. Tiep (Patooty)
5. John (Hitsugaya)
6. Adam (NoobKing)
7. Tony (DieSlow)
8. Manuel (firexemblemxpryde)
9. Roby (robyextreme)
10. Tony (Gimpyfish)*
11. Frank ($pite)
12.eggz *

1v1= $5
2v2= Friendlies
Everything else is friendlies!
* is unconfirmed

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
k fine then 12 max excluding anyone that comes from else were ...so if there were smashers around the world that wanted to come they can and they wont be on the max list... jeez... all this peer pressure... and i have to oblige because i want to BECOOL!!!!! so EGGZ AND GIMPY!!! you are excluded from the list... curtesy off Cowear....

1. Sam (MadSkillz313)
2. Eric (Blunted_Object10)
3. Ryan (CowEar)
4. Tiep (Patooty)
5. John (Hitsugaya)
6. Adam (NoobKing)
7. Tony (DieSlow)
8. Manuel (firexemblemxpryde)
9. Roby (robyextreme)
10.Frank ( $pite )
11. ???
12. ???
$3% GIMPYFISH
$3% EGGZ
$3% = SPECIAL CONDITION....
there ppl.. happy??? =P

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
well no and i wish there was gourmet food.... but thats all i can afford to host...you know it costs money when you have no parents.... if you want cheeseburgers go to mcdonaldos... its only one buss...

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
well i let eric kinda take charge on this so the first page should show all ppl that attend
and the ppl limit has been lifted so now like infinity billion ppl can come.... but warning... i dont care who you are or where your from i will kick ppl out if they are disturbing other ppls or making excessive amounts of trouble/noise...
sorry bout being such a control freak...

clim

Smash Rookie
Hi there, my name is Christian and I'm new to this community.

I was wondering if the smash tournaments hosted around Vancouver, particularly this one, is located near the skytrain? Also, what time would the tournament begin and how long do they usually take because there would be a chance I could make it if it ended before 5. Haven't been to a tourney before but I'd like to. Thanks for the info =]

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
hey hey! i m sam and i 'm the guy hosting i guess.. an how its one bus from the skytrain to get to my house... take the skytrain to joyce station and take the ubc bus at the station to knight st. then cross to the street where money mart is on and walk up the street... when you find a house that says 5838 knock on door and time that it starts is 11 am to 800pm but by that time everyone will prolly be gone or the tourney results wouldve been decided by then... anyone with spare tvs? hmm?

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
YES!! NO LIMIT!! IM IN!!....and im bringing all of me this time...unlike those limit tournaments where i only bring part of me...at sfu i was the guy with no legs and only half of my head...

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
zomg.... yeah i was pretty messed up at sfu... i got ***** so bad it hurt... kinda felt like sand paper...anyway nvm but keep in mind with so many ppl space is limited and noise levels will be a dull roar and maybe the occasional scream but other than that like if you cause chaos then i boot ppls out... and i dont want to do that...it makes bubbles sad...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i didn't take work into account because I forgot it was starting again for me so soon, it shouldn't interfear, but just in case I'm unconfirmed for now (still probably comin though)

NO LIMIT! NO LIMIT! NO LIMIT ON THE BEACH!
duhduhduhduhduhduhduhudhgudhu
ddgdigdigidgi

uhhh....im wanting to go. :D

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Silent Wolf only wants to come because he thinks he'll win imo!

Well I've got an unexpected trick up my slee....no he's probably going to win tbqh :S

BTW, MADSKILLZ, set up a VCR or two before the tourney! Then record stuff and give the tape to someone competent who can upload the matches post haste! kthx.

END

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
yeah i f ppl want to just drop by than so be it but tourney matches obviously outprioritize friendlies... and the vcr is a n0n0 because..... i dont have one...*sob* now if some one or ppl decide to bring one then its completely up to them and tvs are welcomed additonal cubes would be great and copys of melle will be dandy... once again tho i dont have that much food and i dont actually expect more than 24 or so ppl any ways so i will serve a 24 of pepsi pop corn and chips... no noodles this time guys sorry... and because i host i instantly win the whole shibang when it start!!!jk...

madskillz313

Smash Cadet
well i didnt post on first page cuz like no one asked me to but its is right here: 5838 knight its right by 41srt so it pretty hard to miss and my house is on the side with the money mart and go through the front door plz?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Well I am a little concerned about this tourney because you DO live with a bunch of people and we tend to be a loud group when it comes to smash. And with this many people.

Top Bottom