• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison tourney featuring CACTUAR'S EXPERIMENTAL RULESET

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
edit: Steve. If ya'll have room for 1, i MIGHT tag along.
Yea there will be room since for sure MrBlack and yadam both can't go although Tongji might go now. 2 things tho, if ppl are spending the night at mundungu's after the tourney I'll probably want to join in, also I have to pick up an oscar the grouch costume on the way, its a little bit out of the way so you'd have to come with for that

ORLY

Smash Master
hunger and big steve money are comin' now?

this is gonna be niceee

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I got work at 5:30 so I won't be able to make singles. I might be able to make doubles. Anyone want to team?
sure thing bro.

btw, thx for taking my shift at catering. I know money is tight so I'll pay for your entry fee.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll go if I can catch a ride. Bzoo you have room in your car?

ORLY

Smash Master
Scythe I think there's one last seat in Bzoo's car, if you can talk to him and arrange it

IL going deep with one car!

Xtra

Smash Ace
im going to be in madison that night for a show. i'd like to come early and participate in melee teams if anyone's interested...

Top Bottom