• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M6: turbo The Tortilla Edition Midland, MI probably should start working this again

Valban

Smash Apprentice
bump
so hey, I just rememberd there was going to be a tourney in midland and decided to look it up. So its almost June, or almost end of month, is anyone going to establish a date. Or even determine if this could happen at the end of May or sometime during June. I might be able to bring a person or two to this depending on whether the noobs I'd bring would want to or not. Heh, Traverse City noobs :).

Acro

Smash Ace
Shibby pretty much does speak the truth most of the time.. unless he's johning.. sometimes he gets carried away there lmao

RapE

Smash Ace
once again this propbably isn't happining lest you want to play outside in the rain with no electricity or pay the extreamly high venue fees here in mid town

~AS Money

RapE

Smash Ace
hopefully this will bring a good turnout also post here if your coming or not we wouldent mind a nice count.

lain

Smash Master
beer?

what say you gentlemen to purchasing some fine drinks for moi? probably cisco too, since he's crazy for the stuff. haha.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol we will go on a beer run that night for everyone staying the night.. Midland tourny's seem to be more about the afterparty than anything.. but yeah this is happening i'll talk to everyone tonight and we'll set a date.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there.

Bigy/Mojo: if you want to swing by GR we could ride together. I would be willing to drive from my place if I got gas money.

BIG C

Smash Master
lol we will go on a beer run that night for everyone staying the night.. Midland tourny's seem to be more about the afterparty than anything.. but yeah this is happening i'll talk to everyone tonight and we'll set a date.
every tourny is more about the afterparty than the tourny sir.

RapE

Smash Ace
Big C you got to come and bring tinky :)....we miss you guys plus we have never partied together

RapE

Smash Ace
Alright guys what is better for everyone 23rd or 30th of june ?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
30th, for me. Besides, there's already that GR tourney on the 23rd.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i don't know if which days my schedule will conflict w/ but it would be logical to have it on the 30th, so some talent could show up at the GR tourney on the 23, and still make it to M6.

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
Partying can happen any time, noob tournies on the other hand, almost never in the west side of MI.

(forgot to say 30th is best)

RapE

Smash Ace
Well its looking like the 30th for everyone so i guess thats when we will have it.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm coming to this, definitely not Grand Rapids, and 30th rather than 23rd is why!

alcoady

Smash Ace
As money, Drape, Acro...i'm looking forward to playing you guys again, i can't wait for this!
I haven't played Shibby before, but judging from the awards that he gave out, sounds like he'd be alot of fun.

30th is fine with me btw

RapE

Smash Ace
i guess sounds good dont know where its beening held or even if ill be here for it but hopefully it runs smooth ethier way

SCOTU

Smash Hero
what's entry fee/ format lookin like? we doing pools, or straight up bracket? just askin, cause no info on the tourney has been posted.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I'll probablt play, not entirely sure yet tho, i have asked for a lot of saturdays off lately so it's up in the air

Acro

Smash Ace
Yeah no info has been posted because keith made this thread.. lol It will be either 5 or 10 entry fee for singles and same for doubles. We never do pools since we usually only get 20 maybe 30 on a good tourny worth of people. We just pair u up against random people so hope u don't get anyone good! Of course we have a program that lets u put in your crew so the crews don't knock each other out cause thats pretty gay. My guess is the tourny will be run horribly if Mike isn't here. Its usually at my house but I don't really have any experience actually running the thing and i've seen keith fail before HARD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i'm guessing your "program" is either tio/ tournament maker, and with either of those it's really easy to run a tourney.

Top Bottom