• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M6: turbo The Tortilla Edition Midland, MI probably should start working this again

RapE

Smash Ace
Bill if im not there ill just hit you up with the software. Also we need to get the beverage stand up also and cocaine is a good price to buy now not like 6$ a can lol

Also scotu don't ever call midland a land of douchebags i believe thats what you said cause, in that case MM your crew against ours 10$ a person

lain

Smash Master
midland's tight. although it was quite difficult traversing our way there. if anything, the roads are douchebags.

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
Bill if im not there ill just hit you up with the software. Also we need to get the beverage stand up also and cocaine is a good price to buy now not like 6$ a can lol

Also scotu don't ever call midland a land of douchebags i believe thats what you said cause, in that case MM your crew against ours 10$ a person
Haha the beverages will be in good hands. CAMO!!!
Sounds good just keep me informed if ur going or not.
I do not want the douche Keith running the toureny.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, i wasn't saying that midland is bad, i'm just sayin you act like the most concentrated bunch of douches i've ever seen online. I do understand that you're not as bad in person... or so some say, but i was just pokin fun at you guys (you guys do it a bunch), nothin serious.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Yo so is this on the 30th? If so ill be there

btw Midland >>> PlanetX

SCOTU

Smash Hero
no kidding to that last one jv3x3, but planetx tourney is on a different day, so Midland & planetx > midland.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
JV3x3, I dont recall having ever seen you come up. Isnt it interesting how opinions just have a habit of forming without basis in reality or personal experience?

See you on the 23rd, if you deem worthy to show your face.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I decided to to take back saying what I'm actually thinking, in this case.

If you keep up this **** talking to people like Dope and jv3x3, you better get on their level fast, Firebrand.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Yeah no info has been posted because keith made this thread.. lol It will be either 5 or 10 entry fee for singles and same for doubles. We never do pools since we usually only get 20 maybe 30 on a good tourny worth of people. We just pair u up against random people so hope u don't get anyone good! Of course we have a program that lets u put in your crew so the crews don't knock each other out cause thats pretty gay. My guess is the tourny will be run horribly if Mike isn't here. Its usually at my house but I don't really have any experience actually running the thing and i've seen keith fail before HARD
are you talking bout my knee cuz **** i wasn't even running it i was going under your stairs

and huge johnz i only messed the pools up and that wasn't my fault BIG C abandoned me

and if we use that tourny program i can't **** too much up

Joe is coming yes too good planet X for the loss.

james you better come too

AS Money

Smash Lord
because midland is far away from everyone they apparently want things to be central so it is equadistant from everyone

maybe next time then again they have been *****ing bout no one from Michigan holding tournys so no events could be here even though midland is always up for holding tournys

also we never asked

AS Money

Smash Lord
you *******s let this get to the second page come on guys this is a michigan thread for shame

SCOTU

Smash Hero
that's what i was thinking... but i didn't really notice that this was on the 2nd page, musth've been corrected before i really checked.

AS Money

Smash Lord
anther i am not crazy and so far acro hasn't told me not to have it so it is still on

also if this thread gets to the second page of the midwest forums heads will roll

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you still owe me $5. But your marth is pretty good, too bad i didn't get to play ****. I hope i can make it to this tourney and see you guys again. And you guys are definately not duschey in real life, you're actually pretty cool.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya get in line our not the first smasher to be owed money

and not that i care to bring it up but dope still owes me 5 too so get in line your not alone noob

Rat

Smash Lord
I'll definitely try to come to this. Depends on if I can get a ride from some GR folks...

Top Bottom