• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M6: turbo The Tortilla Edition Midland, MI probably should start working this again

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
acro,ot
s caise upi gius plaued it ot too much see i didn't really asplkcey ait wand now ! kooj i want to play it

Acro

Smash Ace
Ididnt understand it! hey guys this is POSTPONED please don't show up! I just had three guys stop by asking about it and it is definitely postponed! We'll post a new date for it when we figure it out.. we're trying to get it to be a circuit event or something in August or something and then good people will come... but once again POSTPONED FOR NOW!!! DO NOT DRIVE OUT HERE!

CampKet

Smash Rookie
Ididnt understand it! hey guys this is POSTPONED please don't show up! I just had three guys stop by asking about it and it is definitely postponed! We'll post a new date for it when we figure it out.. we're trying to get it to be a circuit event or something in August or something and then good people will come... but once again POSTPONED FOR NOW!!! DO NOT DRIVE OUT HERE!
Uh..... my bad

AS Money

Smash Lord
my english is fine the all caps POST PONED title and the size 5 font on the first post saying not to come(which was up for a week) aparently isn't enough sorry no johns for being idiots

wow i just realized acro has posted

alcoady

Smash Ace
so it seems everyone in MI is getting back into smash. along with some noobs that have way too much tech skill ( STOP PLAYING LVL 1 CPU'S!!! ). but anyway although it's not my call to make, hosting this tourney soon would reeeeeealy be cool.

but yeah, M6 needs to happen soon.....i'm itchin for it...

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
i just read my post and i can't remember what i was trying to say.

someone should refresh my memory

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao I saw someone posted on this useless thread and laughed.. yeah with all these midnight gaming things i don't think this will be happening soon.. anyone who goes to birch run can come to Midland after and smash on REAL tv's if you want tho since the ones at teh tournaments are stupid plasmas... Midland like 30 mins from birch run

Top Bottom