• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M6: turbo The Tortilla Edition Midland, MI probably should start working this again

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to AA area on Friday. And then I'll drive out to Midland on Saturday, I can fit 4 people in my car so if anyone needs a ride there and back, and it looks like Randy and SCOTU are going so 2 spots left. I'm gonna need some gas money from people though. Kail, when are you going, can you give Rat a ride?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, i'll make sure you get gas money. I'm like 80% sure i can go. i am free that day, just gotta convince my parents to let me go.

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah I'll definately give gas money to whomever drives me. Either friday or saturday should work. The sooner I know the better, so I can tell me boss if I need to leave early or whatever.

Rat

Smash Lord
9:30 friday or saturday morning? Cause either will work out.

thanks kail.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
OK, so I am officially going to AA on friday and staying till sunday, plus driving to midland from AA. I have SCOTU, Randy, and Anther riding so far so I can bring 1 more person. If someone wants a ride then post a message or PM me.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can free up my schedule and stop by Randy's on Friday, since I won't be able to do too much else until FC.

AS Money

Smash Lord
OK all the planning you guys jusyt did is for nothing acro has post poned the touny til later

we are throwing a big party for a buddy who is going to the army smashers are welcome to come but there will be not much to no smash unless it is getting smashed off of alchol smash

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
I'm kind of glad I wasn't planning on going to this, or my schedule might've gotten thrown off by the delay.

By the way, Keith, "postponed" is one word.

AS Money

Smash Lord
no it is not for me and you have no life i just put that there so get a job or a life dude lolololololololololol

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
This completely ****ing sucks ***.

@ people from the east side of the state: someone should hold a fest in place of midland tourney. or people should atleast all get together because I still wanna go to AA and play with people but not if nobody is available.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
**** that, i don't know when my next free weekend is. god****it. screw that. but in all seriousness, i probably couldn't have gone that day anyway, parents are like "2 tournyes in a row, wtf?".

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i'm not sure which one i like better, i just figured i'd use the newer one. I think i like my part better on the first one, i don't really like the borders (between ppl) much, but randy doesn't go by nedm, and boyr playes falco more now, and i'm not a fan of the falco img.

Anyway, why isn't midland going to FC?

Randizzle

Smash Ace
oh well

I guess it'll be some smash at someone's house this weekend then.

Yeah, boyr you can probably stop by any time after 6 or so. I work until about 4:30 or 5.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
Hey rat, you wanna go to AA with me this weekend. Friday-Sunday. I'll drive, you help with gas, leave Friday around 4p. Sound good? I can't give you a place to stay but I'm sure someone will be able to if you ask.

Kail, Andrew, and Bigy: you should all go to AA this weekend too.

Rat

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll totally come this weekend.

Who should I ask about a place to stay?

AS Money

Smash Lord
well being post poned is not a bad thing there maybe a few suprizes midland is working on

then again probably not

Top Bottom