• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Smash" Dec. 21st

-!-

Smash Lord
This sounds great (sure is better than my overpriced hotpockets lol)
Maybe Mexican food, but you wouldn't want any bathroom johns lol jk.

Oh, and did you get in touch with Iceclimberspwn? She hasn't posted on this thread, lol hope she doesn't go to Tek Lounge and get disappointed that theres no tourney there.
>.> lol I hope she replies soon cuz yea if she goes to TL there wont be much attendance or none apart from her, it'll be an easy win for her lol I'm interested in seeing her IC's ^.^ also I talk to HeroeMystic and he can't come >.< nor hes friend and I'm trying to reach 2+2=5 but no luck... if you have a way of contacting two of a kind (Chrono and Phil I think) or any other smasher please do, if u know some one that will come let me know to update the list...

it's this week!!!! Can't wait for this myself too >.< anyone want to do some friendlies sometime this week o.O

Jssn you'll be here sometime Saturday right???

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Yea ill be there on saturday between 3am - 5 am. BUt ill go to sleep right away, and ill prolly wake up at 3pm or 4pm.... after that im free, if you wana have some friendlies

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea ill be there on saturday between 3am - 5 am. BUt ill go to sleep right away, and ill prolly wake up at 3pm or 4pm.... after that im free, if you wana have some friendlies
Yea for sure, I'll be cleaning around the house and specially my room >.> so yea that gives me lots of time, we can have some friendlies maybe your friends can come as well??? I think most of my crew might be here by the time you would be getting here if not maybe till like 8 or so cuz of work >.<

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
Crap, I always forget to post this but just in case any of you are wondering... my brother will be selling burgers, chips soda as a combo or separate, bottle of waters will be selling... i think he said hot dogs as well, maybe Rice... I'll give you guys the details when I get them... just in case, who would buy some Mexican food >.> and what???
black beans and rice man!!! seriously, i will buy it if you have it

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
yea, i'll go and one of my friends my team up with me, but i dont know if we are gona do good on teams, so we might as well try before we decide to do teams on sunday =)

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I think teams is the most fun event at a tournament. There's nothing like the feeling you get when you win.
Singles is still good, but I tend to get too in to it and too pissed when I lose.

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I think teams is the most fun event at a tournament. There's nothing like the feeling you get when you win.
Singles is still good, but I tend to get too in to it and too pissed when I lose.
I definetly agree man. There's so much strategy and you need good communication between each other. It can be tough when you need to rely on the other player to accomplish certain things during the match but it's such a good feeling when you win. I'm so excited for doubles, more so than anything else.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If you guys make some fried banana things (I forget what they are called, my Cuban girlfriend makes them all the time for me) then I would buy them by the pound.

EDIT
And by the way, we are working LATE, till midnight, can you go ahead and register us and we come 3 but no later then 4 so we aren't dead when we show up? its an hour drive

-!-

Smash Lord
If you guys make some fried banana things (I forget what they are called, my Cuban girlfriend makes them all the time for me) then I would buy them by the pound.

EDIT
And by the way, we are working LATE, till midnight, can you go ahead and register us and we come 3 but no later then 4 so we aren't dead when we show up? its an hour drive
Plantains??? I dunno if someone can do those but I'll ask... and this means you guys won't be doing Doubles then, right? but yea you'll be registered and Singles should start anywhere from 4-5... unless there's not many Teams registered it could start sooner but I'll have it on hold on for you guys ^.^

I find Teams really fun as well, as ihatemybrother said, it's the event in a tourney where you'll have the most fun!!! and it's challenging as well cuz yea you have to be able to synch in with your team-mate and can make bad *** combos ^.^

-!-

Smash Lord
YEAH MAN! Plantains. ****ing love those.

And thanks, will leave as soon as we wake up and shower.
lol I have those at my work, I'll try to get some just for you hehehe u like 'em with salt??? they're really tasty like that ^.^

And hopefully you guys get time to do some friendlies before Singles start... to warm up ^.^

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
LOL with the food preparations..... xD

Talking about teams, i love team battles, specially with my partner up here he mains zelda and he is my tank. Believe me zelda is gay with pit on 2v2, picture a spam of DENS fire and ARROWS.... that **** is gay.....

either way, the best way is to start with doubles because: either you get in a situation when you gotta fight 2 v 1 at one time, and it makes you play 150%, and also makes you mad at your partner so it makes you go all 1,000% for singles... that's seriouslly how i see it, and why i play doubles... its a good way to get hyped and ready for singles......

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X, we gotta prepare a Wombo Combo during warmups lol.
lmao... I still have to hear from Chris if hes gotten the day off or not >.< last I heard he said he has to find someone to cover him in order to come... knowing him he might just ditch work since this has 30 people signed up already O.O and not to mention those who might show up cuz of school, etc...

anyways Nicky and Jason... here's a link to one of our best doubles matches (chris and me) ^.^ please comment since I think it deserves Comments >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGrxmgXKwlw

Edit:
OMG I love it wen I'm in that situation, 2 VS one, when you win it feels sooo good and you feel like your just the best lol Teams is really fun, your Zelda friend is one of the ones coming??

-!-

Smash Lord
Pffbbbbttt you wish....not only do I work on Sunday...but I need my money to pay off future debts
hey I've been meaning to ask you this, I think I'm right on this one but aren't you that really good Mario me and half my crew met at Brawl Wars II this Nov.???

-!-

Smash Lord
meh oh well...no big...but just for future reference...sunday is an iffy day for most people
yea I know, I'm doing it on that day cuz of TekLounge, to ruin their attendance muhahahahahaha they Rip the pot, and prizes are bad >.< hopefully with this they can change things around, but yea if I host another tourney in the future it'll be on a Sat. for sure ^.^ we never got to do more friendlies after me and my crew went to eat >.< so maybe I'll see you in gigs, Seibriks or some other tourney, maybe Brawl Wars III hehehe

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
yea I know, I'm doing it on that day cuz of TekLounge, to ruin their attendance muhahahahahaha they Rip the pot, and prizes are bad >.< hopefully with this they can change things around, but yea if I host another tourney in the future it'll be on a Sat. for sure ^.^ we never got to do more friendlies after me and my crew went to eat >.< so maybe I'll see you in gigs, Seibriks or some other tourney, maybe Brawl Wars III hehehe
Yeah my ride left shortly after you guys got back...I work at 6am every sunday morning and it's an hour drive...kinda needed to leave lol...yeah we might get another chance to play if I can get a round to coming to more tournaments

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
i cantt waitt too rippp all you guysss! and yeaa teamssss will bee cool.. cool to takee everythinggg im going to fxcking chaingrabb everyonee till you dieeeee!!! i wantt youurr moneyyyyy so keep comingg brawlerssss im going to take it all me and my partnerrrr emo^wolf
the only team im worried about is the lixx but were going to 6 stock themmmmm lol okk maybe not 6 stockkk butttt imaa ripppp all youu guysssss!!! chaingrabb you por vidaaa amnd wolf is going to up smash you at 10 fxcking percentt so get readyyy too dieee!!!! see you naggas thereeeee

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Chain grab? Boy you best step back for the Dededee. Sure I can't chain grab you, but good luck chasing after me. Bair baby. Bair.

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
i cantt waitt too rippp all you guysss! and yeaa teamssss will bee cool.. cool to takee everythinggg im going to fxcking chaingrabb everyonee till you dieeeee!!! i wantt youurr moneyyyyy so keep comingg brawlerssss im going to take it all me and my partnerrrr emo^wolf
the only team im worried about is the lixx but were going to 6 stock themmmmm lol okk maybe not 6 stockkk butttt imaa ripppp all youu guysssss!!! chaingrabb you por vidaaa amnd wolf is going to up smash you at 10 fxcking percentt so get readyyy too dieee!!!! see you naggas thereeeee
Falco! I remember the last time we 2v2'd you guys, Andrew and I tried to super launch Emo Wolf, but we couldn't :/ so we just ko'd him xD

UpTown

Smash Apprentice

EDIT
platanos=fried banana things or fried plantains for non-cubans

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
where do you live? maybe I can give you a ride. that one place i picked you up last time like on 10th st ne?
ima be sleeping at phils house the night before and he lives close so im good. Nicky, you and your brother up for crews? p.s can we start a poll to vote lylat a cp?

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
If lylat is such a big deal as a neutral, why don't you and your opponent agree before the match starts that lylat can only be used as a CP. I'm sure most people will agree to that seeing as how many people are posting about it here.

Anyway I can't wait for this, but I won't know until Friday if I'm coming for sure or not.
Teams is looking very interesting :chuckle:

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Are allmost all of you guys mexicans??

And how long do you think it will take me to get to your place from...

Pine Ridge and Airport????

-!-

Smash Lord
Falco shush, I'll give you some worms for you to eat later, if you don't rip with you're partner or without then I'll just feed your words word by word till you explode and we'll see lots of blue feathers falling ^.^

Grodo multiquote >.> hey since you're staying at Phills, I'll take it he'll be joining along with his partner??? let me know to sign them up.... NTK (if that's what you're called I forget) gotta battle our crew "Total Decimation", and what's this of "wombo MEXICAN tights sombo ready to romble combo down" I feel insulted now >.> this is major COLD Andrew... I never thought you would say such things <.< me las vas a pagar gordito o.O just watch

anyways Chris you better make it so we can **** every team out there!!!! L!X Undefeated "Por Vida"

btw guys Lylat is staying in Neutrals, I'm sounding like a broken record so I ain't gonna keep explaining everything to y'all o.O so read the rules and you'll know the options you have End of Story :laugh:

Edit:
Mexicans >.> ehemhem anyways Jssn I suck with directions and all that stuff but if I'm not wrong it shouldn't take more then I'll say 40 minutes... yea 35-40 minutes depending on the traffic ^.^

-!-

Smash Lord
My spanish is abit iffy, "me las vas a pagar gordito"
You're going to pay me Little Fat One?
lmao, it's sorta right just "M!X" the words a little and you come up with "I'm gonna get back at you Fatty" or "you're gonna pay Fatty"... his gamtag is Gordo after all ^.^ Gordito

-!-

Smash Lord
lol been there, when I studied Italian for two years straight... after a while it all got away >.< but it was good times when I talked and all that stuff... I remember when I got forced to do Spanish classes... they put me in Spanish one being "Mexican" >.>

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Haha, alot of kids lie to the teacher about speaking Spanish and take the easy A in an easy class. Its funny when they slip up and use a phrase or tense we weren't supposed to have learned yet.

Top Bottom