• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: "LEET CEREAL!!!" 01/02/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL (PRACTICE BEFORE P4 AND A.S.C)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
this time guys i wanna be fair and try using tiers D - F (since in december we did only E and F). then at the end of the tournament everyone will fill out a form. and whatever is voted for the most will be definitely ran in feb.

how does that sound everyone?

and yeah we'll run low tier whatever for $5.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
can i please use Meta Knight in low tiers hes my favorite character and i dont know how play anyone else lolz

yoshq

Smash Master
this time guys i wanna be fair and try using tiers D - F (since in december we did only E and F). then at the end of the tournament everyone will fill out a form. and whatever is voted for the most will be definitely ran in feb.

how does that sound everyone?

and yeah we'll run low tier whatever for $5.
i think we should vote beforehand, then do the tourney using the results of the vote.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
well i mean we run both types of low tier tournaments: E-F in december. and then D-F in January. and after the experience we gained, we vote to have a accruate/honest result.

how does that sound?

oh and we didn't get to do brawl low tier singles at M.A.S in december. So I guess we'll have to run TWO low tier tournaments at this tourney. :)

guys plan on staying late.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Zelda=D tier; Sheik=Zelda; therefore by the transitive property, sheik=eligible in this

Tl;dr is it legal to downB with zelda?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Ike is the low tier MK. LOL! I am so HYYYPED for this! Low tier singles and doubles, Hell yeah!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Ill make sure the waukesha cronies go to this. (me magicjosh dietz redryu buuda sponge)

Lmao buuda is gonna ræp low tier XD :pt:

Landry

Smash Ace
Zelda=D tier; Sheik=Zelda; therefore by the transitive property, sheik=eligible in this

Tl;dr is it legal to downB with zelda?
No, if you did that you'd have to allow Samus to transform into ZSS and all that shenanigans. Anyway, low tiers really should be just E and F.

yoshq

Smash Master
well i mean we run both types of low tier tournaments: E-F in december. and then D-F in January. and after the experience we gained, we vote to have a accruate/honest result.

how does that sound?

oh and we didn't get to do brawl low tier singles at M.A.S in december. So I guess we'll have to run TWO low tier tournaments at this tourney. :)

guys plan on staying late.
i would love singles. and yes let's do d-f then vote :)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I like maining Link now. =D

I'll be able to go to this one, the last one I had final exams and projects for college I needed to do.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Boo @ D-F tier. WTF is this I don't even. There are more Ikes in IL than pointless Kennispam posts on this thread. And that's scary.

Let's make doubles D-F tier and singles E-F tier. Please give this Ganondorf main a chance to actually win something, because he gets royally **** upon by D tier.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I think just to switch things up I'm gonna try a completely different character at this one, no MK/Falco (probably, maybe in teams if all of a sudden someone pretty good wants to team with me or something)

hunger!

Smash Champion
i watched kappy's mario survive to 276 % vs sago and grimace when they thought it was a tourney match. sadly...they were playing the wrong team.

bo. im teaming with fade's ness.

i also wont be entering low tier singles if we do have them. doubles is way more fun.

Low Tier teams gettin' hyped. lol weird.

edit: bring out the ikes. I'm talking to you kirk, akashi, melinda. IKE IS GAY!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
There's already an A-C tier tournament. It's called Brawl Singles.

Top Bottom