• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yo Web, we did like an impromtu Tourney today, and me and Kirk had 2 pretty **** good sets, he got the best of me, and **** has he improved. **** you and your PSN training!!!
The online for BlazBlue is by far the best EVER in a fighting game I ever played. You can do nothing but level up bro. ^_^

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274205

hey IL, come to this!

WI is already coming. and the venue is SICK.

5 mins away from mall of america so food is nearby!
I really wanna come to this. All I need is a ride. CAN ANYONE BRING ME!!!!

HAZAMA da bess.
<3

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
remember the weekend I won the brawl tourney at cyber arena (teams and singles) then i won singles at scsyn (melee) the next day

god **** I was like m2k for one weekend. that **** was ridiculous

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
um i asked quik a while ago if he wanted to team for this but if he teams with hunger then sure il team with you lol
A ok sounds good.. he might with hunger.. as double wario is scary. Who knows though.. lol

I wonder what the epic character will be.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yo just team with me, we got 5th in Indy at my second Brawl tournament in over a year, not to mention we could've had Ren/Count, which would've been free ride to 3rd at least instead of a struggle to 5th. :colorful:

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Kain team me. No one ever wants to team me, i do good in teams :3~ I am pit..

Top Bottom