• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
stupid ****ing laptop won't turn on. its been charging for two days straight. and i'm trying to use different outlets in my room. fml. if someone brings a laptop with tio and i use it...you'll get a reward.

also remember TOURNEY IS NOT IN WINTHROP HARBOR. IL

it's in racine, wi @ paul's video arcade. use the northeast entrance.

only games we're running are smash brawl (singles/doubles/why), melee if people request it and enough show, brawl - (singles), and blaze blue cs.

everything else will be played casually.

friendlies start at 10am. registration at 11am. ssbb doubles and why tier at 1130am. brawl singles at 330pm (no pools unless i know we'll have longer time than 8pm. i want this tourney to actually finish). blaze blue cs and brawl - starts at 2pm.

see u all tomorrow.

p.s *** typing on ps3. :(

hunger!

Smash Champion
I'm guessing around 25. Not going to be the best turnout with all the shenanigans that are going on this week just to keep the tourney from being canceled.

And I doubt we're going to have time for singles/doubles/why tier and minus, web. But we'll see what happens. And if no one brings tio, no big deal, we can just use good ol' pencil n' paper.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
really wanted to come to this but looks like no one from chicago is going so im ****ed

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
It sucks, but I've been sick since like Monday. I'm still sick, me coming tomorrow is looking pretty unlikely.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
lol @ everyone better than me bailing last minute

edit. Get everyone rides, I now realize that a low turnout would be lame D:

edit 2. Chicago should beg akashi for rides :<

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i'm selling call of duty modern warfare 2 for $30 tomorrow if anyone wants it. it's on ps3 and gently used. autographed by me too...so you know it's legit. :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm almost positive I'm going to this tomorrow, but not until 2 or 3. You best not start singles without me :p

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I'll MM anyone in dittos of whoever the epic character is :)

i made this list, tell me if anything's wrong

probably going (15)
WI- hunger fatboy yoshq me redryu dragmire
IL- oro norm moozle zwarm chirp mimeman tetsion dla ook

maybe going (9)
WI- spongejordan buuda reg wafles loki/eau claire cronies
IL- kain jared chitowntroll scythe

not going for sure
everyone else

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
i can only go if I get a ride same for dla =S but im definatelygoing if i have a ride

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

I guess I can crawl out of my cave for some possible Blazblue... But I hate Paul's...........

(and I'm teh sux at Smash now I'm sure, not that I was that good to begin with)

Top Bottom