• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luna Lovegood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Not going off looks, apparently, but since the debate is going that way, I just gotta say...

Vanessa Hudgens is pretty ugly. I mean, I guess if I were 15 or so, then maybe I'd see it, but I'm getting really sick of that "aren't I hot?" look I'm seeing in all these girls...

Taylor Swift is kinda meh... pretty, but also a bit pouty...

Emma Watson... yeah, classic beauty... still young, but she'll be pretty...

man I'm gay for posting in here...

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I actually gotta agree with Rayku. It's that bad. She's mad hot, and if her thumbs were normal, then DEFINITELY!

But why is it that you don't think Vanessa's god looking Fenrir? And that 15 comment, that's rediculous. I bet you think she's a teenager. She's in her ****ing 20.

Taylor's really good looking. The only thing about her is she's like 6 feet. That's a little weird, but I'm down with that, at least she's good looking, unlike Luna.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
But why is it that you don't think Vanessa's god looking Fenrir? And that 15 comment, that's rediculous. I bet you think she's a teenager. She's in her ****ing 20.
I don't think it's "rediculous" that Vanessa doesn't look like god.. hah

And I know she's not a teenager... that wasn't my point. I just said I'd have to be a youngin to think she's hot/pretty/attractive/eye candy... seriously, people need to stop making those faces, and learn how to be real...

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I never said that she's god. She's really good looking, no matter which way you look at it. She poses because, well, she gets money from it. I doubt her life is that fake.

And even if Luna poses like this:

*snip*

Her being ugly will get in the way. You need to have true beauty, or else you'll come out looking like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom