• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LumiRank Releases Second Official Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tier List

Tier_List_Winter_2024.jpg

It’s been nearly a year since Super Smash Bros. Ultimate got an official tier list. And, luckily for the community, the wait for a second one wasn't long at all either. Today, the Smash Ultimate just received its second official tier list!

Like before, LumiRank (formerly known as UltRank) organized and created this tier list. They had sixty one different qualified players vote on the placements of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate characters. This was the result:

The 2nd Official Tier List:

S+: :ultsteve::ultsonic:
S: :ultgnw::ultsnake::ultpyra::ultrob:
S-: :ultpeach:(:ultdaisy:):ultfox::ultdiddy::ultjoker:
A+: :ultkazuya::ultminmin:ultcloud::ultyoshi:
A: :ultsamus:(:ultdarksamus:):ultpalutena::ultpikachu::ultsora::ultroy::ultwario::ultwolf::ultmario::ultpacman:
A-: :ultpokemontrainer::ultshulk::ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultlucina::ult_terry::ultzss:
B+: :ultsheik::ultryu::ultolimar::ultgreninja::ultfalco::ultbrawler::ultsephiroth::ultyounglink::ultluigi:
B-: :ultfalcon::ultpit:(:ultdarkpit:):ultbyleth::ultrosalina::ulthero::ultken::ulttoonlink::ultness::ultmegaman::ultinkling::ultmetaknight:
C+: :ulticeclimbers::ultincineroar::ultpichu::ultchrom::ultmarth::ultlink::ultlucario::ultgunner::ultbowser::ultjigglypuff:
C-: :ultlucas::ultbanjokazooie::ultwiifittrainer::ultridley::ultduckhunt:
D+: :ultmewtwo::ultrobin::ultdk::ultisabelle:
D-: :ultbowserjr::ultike::ultvillager::ultzelda::ultsimon:(:ultrichter:):ultkirby::ultswordfighter::ultpiranha::ultdoc:
E+: :ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultlittlemac:
E-: :ultganondorf:

tier_list_v2.jpeg

If you’re interested in the methodology used to create this please check out LumiRank’s article right here: https://luminosity.gg/news/smash-ultimates-2nd-official-tier-list

Additionally, if you’d like to see some data that went into the tier list, you’re in luck! LumiRank also provided a spreadsheet for the public: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1alxbIwFsfB-YaYSshSgERCsij8jPTJD6hM6qoM2qsFA/htmlview#

Author’s Note: I'm very glad that the Tier List has been updated to more accurately reflect the community's current consensus. And, it's always cool to see these things change over time, you know? What do you think though? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing & Editing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

I'm bummed Roy and Wolf got pulled down. Both should've stayed at least in S- or A+ tier

Fox and Peach still being high is good for me

Ganondorf deserves better though.

Am I the only one sad that Mii Brawler is in B tier now, I feel like he is underatted and is not played because he is just a mii.

Top Bottom