• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Forum Cleanup and Suggestion Thread

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So I have been looking through the stickies in this forum and most of the owners are not really active in this forum, so I decided to start a little spring cleaning.

So I am going to consolidate close and reformat some of these threads.

I can add some neat formatting to anything with a table of contents to make them easier to navigate.

I sent PM's to the owners of some of the stickied threads to see if they were active and wanted to continue updating.

So in this thread, I want people to post which threads should be stickied and any other suggestions for the forums.

New format: Stickied threads:
Misfire on Command and DAIR, Tornado Taunt threads : we need this so people don't make new threads about them. I also see no need to change them.

FAQ thread : I was thinking about merging the first post of the current FAQ thread into the ask Pakman thread and giving a new title (taking my name off of it). So I will have the ability to update and people can still ask Luigi questions.

Luigi Finder and Video Thread : Needs some formatting and a whole lot of new additions are missing.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Suggesitons.

People are still going to make threads about that stuff. I've come to realize that some people just dont understand the concept of stuck threads or the search function. It happens man.

For your finder and vid thread, you might be better off just having somebody active start new ones.

FAQ + Your thread = Luigi General Info & Discussion thread. Update it as you see fit.

Done.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I mean they are going to happen, but I am trying to make their appearance less frequent. I PMed the owners of the threads and told them they have a week or two to get back to me, otherwise I am remaking.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Ok so as for now I am going to make a Useful Links Thread soon that will link to things that aren't stickied but are useful, eg. ROFL's Marth Guide.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Good stuff Pakman.

Thanks again for stickying my guide. Check it out.

Sadly, I haven't had too much time to work on it in the past couple weeks :/

Soon though! And summer, especially.

Ok so as for now I am going to make a Useful Links Thread soon that will link to things that aren't stickied but are useful, eg. ROFL's Marth Guide.
yeah I kind of tried that since you didn't by making that General thread that died really fast....

Pretty much I went wrong by calling it a Social thread right off the start...fail LOL\

The weegee boards are dead anyway :(

BUMP A STICKY WOOP WOOP
hype for Luigi? :\

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah there are about 3 consistent posters. It is much easier to answer questions on a case by case basis rather than having a ton of data floating around in a couple different threads.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I plan on posting a bit more around here, Luigi has been my secondary for a long time and I'm going to make a serious effort to make him better, so I'll be sure to ask some questions and add my 2 cents on topics from time to time. I think the spring cleaning is a good idea for the luigi boards.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I will plan to post here a little more often as well, including uploading some of my matches to the video omnibus.

We'll see how the cleaning goes though.

I will plan to post here a little more often as well
I plan on posting a bit more around here
So much for THAT so far.

Nothing to post about anyway LOL

Yeah there are about 3 consistent posters. It is much easier to answer questions on a case by case basis rather than having a ton of data floating around in a couple different threads.
I've been annoyed by something for a while now, so I'm gonna make a thread that just sums up how to play this game.

It won't be a Q/A thread, Data thread, something like that. It'll be along the lines of a "Tips and Tricks" thread... but not even... >_>

You'll see, it's about time I made one. LOL

Top Bottom