• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Maybe....though I think that either her Lord or Great Lord outfit should be her default. She could have the outfits of her other classes as alt costumes perhaps.
I like it, though only if DLC costumes is added but mostly if that were the case we would get the one not used Lord/Great lord

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Fellow Lucina supporters, (If theres even enough to be considered a group) we have a new, deadly foe fighting for our spot.

Anna.

So, let's make sure that Lucina reins supreme! Starting today, I'll post a moveset, alternate costumes, a stage, and possibly a red recolour of Lucina.
Here's what you can do:
Spread the word!

Let's show this cheesy merchant who's the best choice for a FE 13 Female rep!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Let's show this cheesy merchant who's the best choice for a FE 13 Female rep!
But... Anna has been around in the series since the beginning... not since FE 13 (although she did become playable for the first time in that game) so she would rep the whole series, not just Awakening...

I don't see why they can't coexist... :/

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Because this is the internet. That is all.

I know they can coexist, I've just been a terrible group leader, I needed something to rile everyone up.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yeah Anna and Lucina can both be in the game with Ike and Marth as our 4 FE reps, I can think of a better thing to rile people up.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
We don't need Roy, I rather have the 4 listed above, I'm not a Roy-hater though, it's what I want to happen

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well if Mario, Zelda and Pokemon get a fifth slot this time around then I guess Fire Emblem could do with five slots too. Marth, Ike, Roy, Anna and Lucina/Chrom sounds about perfect to me. But if it has to be four then I'd be more than fine if they scrapped Roy and just kept it at Marth, Ike, Anna and Lucina/Chrom. But that's just me... >_>

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The FE scene is getting chaotic again. >_> like pre-brawl.

I need to record everything so that I can retell the story when the Smash 5 speculation scene comes around, I stay here for that long. :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The FE scene is getting chaotic again. >_> like pre-brawl.

I need to record everything so that I can retell the story when the Smash 5 speculation scene comes around, I stay here for that long. :p
We're starting to support FE characters willy nilly. XD

Either way, I'm starting to like Lucina and Anna for a 4th FE spot.

So... I'd want.
Marth
Ike
Roy
Lucina/Anna

You can add me to the supporters I guess.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Since their isn't a supporters list yet, I'll start it for the supports I know:
SUPPORTERS- (also known as the people who don't see her as a Marth clone, even though Roy is, and he's the most popular in most people's opinions)
Vinyl
FireEmblemnier (me)
Fastblade5035
Swampasaur
Maffewt
Loganhogan
TheKingOfTown
Tell me if you want to be on here, too. Also, if you mentioned you were a supporter before, sorry that I forgot to add you in.

Maffewt

Smash Apprentice
Since their isn't a supporters list yet, I'll start it for the supports I know:
SUPPORTERS- (also known as the people who don't see her as a Marth clone, even though Roy is, and he's the most popular in most people's opinions)
Vinyl
FireEmblemnier (me)
Fastblade5035
Swampasaur

Tell me if you want to be on here, too. Also, if you mentioned you were a supporter before, sorry that I forgot to add you in.
Count me in.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Move set almost done, and the ONLY similarity to Marth is the Forward Air attack and Down B.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
You're right, Yarne's face is really off. I was more commenting that Morgan has a **** face.
Even if you find it creepy it looks kinda awesome, also she's/he's the only unit that can never marry the avatar, everyone else can though.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Heyo. One of the images is getting photoshopped into the main OP title for this thread. I'm clearly about halfway done (if I don't mess it up), so get ready (or don't, your decision).

Updating the thread for any additions afterwards.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Heyo. One of the images is getting photoshopped into the main OP title for this thread. I'm clearly about halfway done (if I don't mess it up), so get ready (or don't, your decision).

Updating the thread for any additions afterwards.
Vinyl, Can you add my moveset, and supporters list to the OP. Also maybe all of her signatures too.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Added the op, but I screwed it up. Luckily, I still have a backup saved so there would be less mistakes seen from the first. Also, I'll be adding it in by the time I get home.

Or maybe MarioandSonic temporarily can, but I know it won't be like that forever.

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
Got bored, so made a moveset for her.

Neutral Special: Spear Throw: Lucina takes out a lance and throws it, can be charged. The longer it's charged for the further it goes through the air without hitting the ground, and does more damage fully charged as well. 7% damage uncharged and 13% damage fully charged. Uncharged has low knockback, fully charged has medium knockback.

Side Special: Aether: Lucina lunges forward with Falchion, then twirls around and slashes Falchion upwards. The lunge does 12% damage and heals Lucina by 6% if it connects, and the second hit does 22% damage. If used in the air, only the first hit of Aether can happen, and it gives Lucina sub-par horizontal recovery, but puts her into helpless. The lunge has no knockback, but stuns whoever it hits, and the second hit has high knockback.

Up Special: Galeforce: Removes Lucina's helpless state and gives her another second jump if she's already used it. Needs Lucina to touch the ground before it can be used again.

Down Special: Aegis/Pavise: Lucina forms a grey bubble around herself, and depending on the direction the Control Stick is moved to just after the bubble is formed, it changes colour to red or green. If the Control stick is moved upwards, the bubble turns red, and Lucina takes half knockback and half damage from physical attacks. If the control stick is left down, Lucina takes half knockback and damage from ranged attacks.

Normal

Neutral Attack - Lucina swings Falchion vertically, then horizontally, then diagonally. First hit does 5%, second does 8%, last does 12%. First two hits have low knockback, last has medium knockback
Dash Attack - While moving, Lucina slashes Falchion upwards. 8%, low knockback
Side Tilt - Lucina twirls 360 degrees while swinging Falchion diagonally. 10%, medium knockback
Up Tilt - Lucina thrusts Falchion behind her, then curves it above her head. Thurst does 7%, low knockback, curve does 11%, medium knockback
Down Tilt - Lucina kicks her leg out. 3%, low knockback

Smash

Side Smash - Lunges forward with her lance. 10% uncharged, 20% Fully charged. Medium knockback uncharged, high knockback fully charged
Up Smash - Spins her lance above her head twice. 7% uncharged, 14% fully charged. Uncharged low knockback, fully charged medium knockback
Down Smash - Puts the tip of the lance on the ground and rotates 360 degrees, rasing the lance as she spins. 7% uncharged, 14% fully charged. Low knockback uncharged, medium knockback fully charged

Other

Ledge Attack - Slashes with Falchion as she climbs on. 5%, low knockback
100% Ledge Attack - Swings lance as she climbs on. 10%, medium knockback
Face Up Floor Attack - Spins lance above her body, then gets up. 7%, low knockback
Face Down Floor Attack - Thrusts lance in front of her, then jumps gets up while spinning lance. Thrust, 7%, Spinning, 10%. Thrust has low knock back, spin has medium

Aerial Attacks

Neutral Aerial - Lucina spins three times while holding Falchion out. Each hit does 5% damage, and they all have low knockback
Back Aerial - Lucina rotates to look behind herself while slashing Falchion. 8% damage, low knockback
Forward Aerial - Lucina holds Falchion above head and slashes down. 6% damage, low knockback
Up Aerial - Lucina Arcs Falchion above her head. 10% damage, medium knockback
Down Aerial - Lucina's falls towards the ground faster, holding Falchion downward, 12% damage and medium knockback

Jumps: Lucina's jumps carry her fairly high into the air.

Taunts

Up: Yells "I say when it ends" while holding out Falchion in front of her in both hands
Side: Shouts "Hope will never die" while Falchion glows
Down: Slashes Falchion in front of herself several times

Victory Poses
Holds sword vertically in front of face while saying "You will not stop me"
Holds a glowing Falchion high in the air while saying "I challenge my fate"
Sheathes word while saying "Whatever it takes"

On-Screen Appearances
An Outrealm gate opens in the sky, and Lucina falls down from it.

Final Smash: Foreseer: An Outrealm gate opens near Lucian which she enters. Once she's gone, the lighting darkens, and purple lightning falls to hit the stage randomly for 5 seconds. After those 5 seconds, Grima will appear behind the stage and breathes Expiration over it for 15 seconds. After Expiration finishes, Grima disappears, the lighting returns to normal and an Outrealm Gate opens above the stage that Lucina falls from. The purple lightning does 10% damage and Expiration does 20% damage.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Fire Emblem: Awakening has risen the profile of the Fire Emblem series to\ new heights. It's the series' most critically acclaimed game that received a world wide release. And it will, if it hasn't already, be the first in the series to reach the one million sold mark. As such, I believe the series is positioned to have three characters in the next smash. Naturally, there will be an awakening rep, and by my argument, the other two characters would have to be Marth and Ike. I don't believe Roy is at all likely to return.

With that in mind, that leaves the third Fire Emblem Rep to be between these four: Chrom, Lucina, Anna, and Robin (Avatar). And Lucina is the most desirable and arguably the most likeable. Robin is a customizable character, so he/she has no distinguishable features. You could put him/her in a hood, but that would take away from the character too much. Anna would not go before the protagonists. And her noteworthiness comes from her being a shopkeeper, but that element would not be explored if you purely followed the Awakening model.

So it's between Chrom and Lucina. Both can be considered protagonists in the game due to their status as lords, role in the game, conversations with bosses, etc. Lucina appears to be the more popular of the two, appearing on the covers soundtrack and the artbook. Lucina represents the children generation in the game, which is one of the best features in the game (although not the first time to series has used it). Having Chrom would be just another blue haired male swordfighter, which I don't believe would represent the series' protagonists well.

The main thing that works against her in terms of her design (her similarity to Marth) doesn't really. Lucina wears a darker blue than Marth. She lacks his shoulders and shoulder guards, is shorter, long hair, etc. They really don't look alike when standing next to each other; they shared a resemblance for the purpose of the game. Additionally, the characters are presented in their style of game traditionally with minor changes, so I believe she would look similar to her in game art style (plus feet of course) and her artwork, which is much different than the series has been presented in the past. Her attacks would also be different because Nintendo has used the same attacks for Fire Emblem characters as they do in their games, for the most part. Lucina has different attacks, moves, and stance.

Lucina would add diversity to a roster in need of more women, and quite frankly, a little more time traveling characters.

Lucina Specials:
Neutral: Javelin - Lucina throws a javelin forward. Can be charged.
Side: Aether - Lucina charges forward, stabbing the opponent with the edge of her Falchion.
Up: Galeforce - Lucina jumps forward with a double handed sword strike. If she hits an opponent, she jumps off them and flips in the air, allowing her to jump again, much like Captain Falcon.
Down: Counter - Like every other Fire Emblem character.

Lucina Final Smash:
Duel Awakening
Chrom is warped next to Lucina with magic. Lucina attacks forward, hitting any in front of her, while Chrom attacks anyone behind. After a few strikes (in the same manner as a brave sword) , they switch, doing the same to anyone in front on the other side. Finally, they hit one blue flamed Aether on their respective sides to knock any opponents out of sight.

Lucina's Entrance:
Lucina emerges from a dark portal, with two Risen following her, as Marth, just as she down in the game. Her head band and mask is cracked by the Risen, revealing her hair and her face. She quickly slays the Risen as she prepares for battle.

Kirby Hat:
Marth Mask from the game, long blue hair.

Hong

The Strongest
I was originally a part of the "Lucina is too similar to Marth, this can't happen" camp, but after reading jaytalks' say on it in another thread, I have had a change in perspective.

That is to say, I know Chrom is undoubtedly the most probable candidate, but at least Lucina is far from impossible. If I can have a hopeful character, casting aside probabilities and the likes, it would definitely be Lucina. Strange, because normally I am all about retro characters. I suppose I was captivated by her personality in contrast to the main characters of the series in the recent years. A lot of people I know who have played Awakening feel the same way about Lucina, and judging from what I have seen from the many fan mock-ups, the vast majority depict Lucina, and not Chrom, appearing in Smash Bros.

I will be far from disappointed if we just get Chrom. Not my favourite character in his game, but still a far more interesting lord than the majority, and I think (assuming he will replace Ike) he can really evolve Ike's fighting style and offer some flair of his own. Also he is pretty hot. Anyway, what I am getting at is at least there is comfort in knowing that if Lucina does not enter the fray, I will happily settle for Chrom.

G4GaMiNg2

Smash Rookie
NNID
G4Gaming
I'd rather have Lyn from Fire Emblem 7. Lucina would either be so much like Chrom (if he is in) or she'd be too much like Marth.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I was originally a part of the "Lucina is too similar to Marth, this can't happen" camp, but after reading jaytalks' say on it in another thread, I have had a change in perspective.

That is to say, I know Chrom is undoubtedly the most probable candidate, but at least Lucina is far from impossible. If I can have a hopeful character, casting aside probabilities and the likes, it would definitely be Lucina. Strange, because normally I am all about retro characters. I suppose I was captivated by her personality in contrast to the main characters of the series in the recent years. A lot of people I know who have played Awakening feel the same way about Lucina, and judging from what I have seen from the many fan mock-ups, the vast majority depict Lucina, and not Chrom, appearing in Smash Bros.

I will be far from disappointed if we just get Chrom. Not my favourite character in his game, but still a far more interesting lord than the majority, and I think (assuming he will replace Ike) he can really evolve Ike's fighting style and offer some flair of his own. Also he is pretty hot. Anyway, what I am getting at is at least there is comfort in knowing that if Lucina does not enter the fray, I will happily settle for Chrom.
That's nice to hear, Lunadis. That's the point. I have never said Lucina is more likely than Chrom. My point has always been that's its not 100% it's going to Chrom. I like both characters, but Lucina seems like a really stand out in both the Fire Emblem series and in Nintendo history. Some people disagree with bringing this up, but as a strong female protagonist she just brings so much to the table. The current smash is strongly lacking in female characters who are there own heroes first, rather than playing the damsel in distress first. The best part is she is just a badass who happens to be female.

Whenever Nintendo has had a chance to promote Awakening in a setting where spoilers aren't a concern, Nintendo picks Lucina to be the face of Awakening. Whenever they have Chrom, they also put a masked Marth in the picture. The farther we get out from the game release, the more she will get the top honors in being the face of the game. We are over a year out in Japan, but only four months in the United States, and similarly in the rest of the world. I figure once we get a year out from the game, then we will have Lucina more upfront.

I've thought a little bit about her moves, so:
She technically should still be a Lord, so she can't uses lances yet. Her is the alternative:
Special Neutral: Levin Sword - Lucina shoot with her Levin Sword a blade blast.
Calling her move Galeforce technically canonizes Olivia, Robin, or Sumia as the mom. I doubt Nintendo would do that, so instead:
Special Up: Gale Strike - Same move, just changed the name.
And her final smash: Although I think the name Duel Awakening is cool, if they had a Final Smash like mine it would probably called Dual Strike like it is in the game. If for some miracle reason both she and Chrom are available (perhaps one of then is quicker/slower clone of the other), then I would pick anyone from the children generation, and give them their mom's hair color. Since picking any male practically confirms a bond, I would pick a female. And the second most popular female in the game is (and my personal favorite):
Dual Strike (or Dual Awakening) -
Same move, but replace Chrom with Severa and a minor change at the end.
Severa is warped next to Lucina with magic. Lucina attacks forward, hitting any in front of her, while Severa attacks anyone behind. After a few strikes (in the same manner as a brave sword) , they switch, doing the same to anyone in front on the other side. Finally, Lucina moves to the middle between her and Severa, and shouts "I challenge my fate", and stabs the middle of the ground, releasing a blue flamed shock wave to launch the opponents.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Fire Emblem: Awakening has risen the profile of the Fire Emblem series to\ new heights. It's the series' most critically acclaimed game that received a world wide release. And it will, if it hasn't already, be the first in the series to reach the one million sold mark. As such, I believe the series is positioned to have three characters in the next smash. Naturally, there will be an awakening rep, and by my argument, the other two characters would have to be Marth and Ike.
How do you know this? Ike's games sold like **** and that didn't stop him from getting into Smash. Sales figures are just a cover for people who want to use the recentness "argument" but don't want to be called out on it.
I don't believe Roy is at all likely to return.
Why not?

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
How do you know this? Ike's games sold like **** and that didn't stop him from getting into Smash. Sales figures are just a cover for people who want to use the recentness "argument" but don't want to be called out on it.

Why not?
The thing about the Awakening rep is due to Arena Fenox being a playable stage in DS version. Additionally, aside from being the best selling game in the entire series, it has also been the best critically received. Some game analysts attribute to helping sales and momentum for the 3DS, to the point where Reggie responded to that notion in a recent interview. Naturally he pointed other games on the system being a part of that. The recentness argument also works well, since Awakening was released just prior to KI: Uprising. Which means the game was available when Sakurai started development. I have no problem using the recentness argument.
People like to bash on Ike's sales, but poor selling games don't get sequels. His first game sold over half a million, and second sold under that. It's not the highest for the series, but they are still decent.
Roy got cut from the last game. In the year since, I believe Roy has gotten less popular rather than more, so his chances have decreased. Because that's general what happens when a character doesn't have a new game release. His game never released stateside, so that also limits his popularity based on people playing his game. There's a different level of popularity with characters that can only come from playing and seeing them in their own game. And he's also competing against newer, fresh characters whose game saved the franchise. So he has less of a chance than he did before in Brawl. I don't really pay attention to the forbidden 7 stuff because A) it's date in hidden on the disk, meaning it's not meant to be seen B) that doesn't tell me how far along he got in development. I have yet to hear of any models or actually programming. And it doesn't tell me why was he "cut."
I don't think being in a Smash game prior benefits him because they won't carry over anything from Melee like they did in Brawl. The 4 development will be based off Brawl if anything since the Wii is more similar to the Wii U than the GC is. I feel like Sakurai looks at each game series individually, and ask Intelligent Systems for input as well. I can't imagine they would put anyone without putting forward their Awakening rep as well. FE deserves a new rep and unfortunately Roy isn't new.
On a personal level, I have no attachment to character in the same way I do with other lords since I never played his game.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The thing about the Awakening rep is due to Arena Fenox being a playable stage in DS version. Additionally, aside from being the best selling game in the entire series, it has also been the best critically received. Some game analysts attribute to helping sales and momentum for the 3DS, to the point where Reggie responded to that notion in a recent interview. Naturally he pointed other games on the system being a part of that. The recentness argument also works well, since Awakening was released just prior to KI: Uprising. Which means the game was available when Sakurai started development. I have no problem using the recentness argument.
Show me proof that critical acclaim, sales figures, or recentness have any impact on whether or not a character is likely.
I don't really pay attention to the forbidden 7 stuff because A) it's date in hidden on the disk, meaning it's not meant to be seen
Doesn't mean jack ****.
B) that doesn't tell me how far along he got in development. I have yet to hear of any models or actually programming. And it doesn't tell me why was he "cut."
We don't honestly know. However, he does have an (empty/unused) file for a victory song, something that only he and Mewtwo have among the Forbidden Seven. And I'm 90% certain that Roy was cut due to time constraints.
Roy got cut from the last game. In the year since, I believe Roy has gotten less popular rather than more, so his chances have decreased.
Roy is still popular, in fact he's actually the most popular FE character on Shortie's current Smash 4 poll(atm anyway)

Because that's general what happens when a character doesn't have a new game release. His game never released stateside, so that also limits his popularity based on people playing his game.
Didn't stop him or Marth from getting in Melee.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Show me proof that critical acclaim, sales figures, or recentness have any impact on whether or not a character is likely.

Doesn't mean jack ****.

We don't honestly know. However, he does have an (empty/unused) file for a victory song, something that only he and Mewtwo have among the Forbidden Seven. And I'm 90% certain that Roy was cut due to time constraints.

Roy is still popular, in fact he's actually the most popular FE character on Shortie's current Smash 4 poll(atm anyway)

For the first thing, it just rises the prominence of the series as important to Nintendo. Best selling games means more people played them means more people are invested in the character. Critical acclaim means people enjoyed the game. Like anything we say on these forums, it's purely speculative, but I do have some conjecture that might help. Sakurai has never said any reason why they pick a particular character.
If you want examples of each here:
Critical Acclaim, sales, and recentness: The three series with four reps or more (Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario) all have their main game usually scoring over 80% on metacritic. They regularly break over a million with each game. And for the generational series (Zelda and Pokemon), they regularly switch out characters based on generations (Generation 2: Pichu, Generation 4: Lucario) and (OOT and MM mix Young Link = WW Toon Link),
Sales: Wii Fit Trainer is in the game. Her first game sold 20 million copies.
Recentness: Ike was in Brawl. Roy wasn't. Sakurai has said he has used input from the Pokemon Company and Intelligent Systems for which characters to put in the game. For Pokemon, he said they usually give him the most recent, popular characters at the time.

My position on not letting the forbidden 7 affect my predictions is based on the fact it's seeing in the game designer's planning, something I don't think we as viewers should see, unless they allow us. We only see an incomplete picture. There is a great deal more to the game development that we are not seeing. Perhaps there was data with characters planned in other ways, but they actually removed their entire files. People have taken two incomplete victory files of characters, and have come up with the idea that the characters barely didn't make it into the game. In terms of fighting games, that is not barely making it. Barely making it should involve some actual programming of the characters. By the way, I never understood why people use **** on a forum. If you have to bleep it out, might as well use a different word.

He's not a popular character purely based on his personality or his appearance in his own game, because many people have not played that game since it only came out in Japan. It's based on his smash appearances. I get the sense amongst purely FE fans on other forums that he is not one of the most popular lords. If you ask me, it's a bit unfair to put returners into a poll like that. Popular returners have an advantage over newcomers since they already have a moveset and playstyle people are familiar with. With them, people are voting not just a character but a certain familiarity. Not that they don't like the character, but it's something you can't remove from your voting decision. But this isn't something you can really fix, it's just as an observation I thought of. It would be like having drawing contest, but for newcomers, people can only turn in sketches while returners get fully painted pictures turned in.
And polls on forums have the same amount of proven impact of critical acclaim, sales, and recentness on the series, if you want to use that argument. I personally don't like using "proven impact" because it's a lot less fun when it comes to speculating.

Maffewt

Smash Apprentice

Doesn't mean jack ****.

you say critical and commercial success aren't viable forms of proof of a character's likelihood (which I agree they arent everything, but they definitely count for a lot), but then in the same point use a poll from a smashboard user as legitimate proof? 's a lil mixed up, bro.

and I agree recentness isn't anywhere near as tested or justified as the other two, but it's like the only reason Roy got in in the first place, so y'know. irony.

Maffewt

Smash Apprentice

Doesn't mean jack ****.

you say critical and commercial success aren't viable forms of proof of a character's likelihood (which I agree they arent everything, but they definitely count for a lot), but then in the same point use a poll from a smashboard user as legitimate proof? 's a lil mixed up, bro.

and I agree recentness isn't anywhere near as tested or justified as the other two, but it's like the only reason Roy got in in the first place, so y'know. irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom