• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He used the poll to show that Roy was popular.
There's a difference.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
you say critical and commercial success aren't viable forms of proof of a character's likelihood (which I agree they arent everything, but they definitely count for a lot), but then in the same point use a poll from a smashboard user as legitimate proof? 's a lil mixed up, bro.

and I agree recentness isn't anywhere near as tested or justified as the other two, but it's like the only reason Roy got in in the first place, so y'know. irony.

Except Roy's game wasn't even released by the time Melee was out. So the most recent Lord at the time would've been Leif (Correct me if I'm wrong here)

Hong

The Strongest
Nah, you are right.

Sakurai specifically stated Roy was chosen for commercial reasoning in response to fan letters way back when. I suppose it is unfair of me to say that the most recent lord always accompanies Marth going into the fray since Ike legitimately had popularity as well, though it still true that in a series with so many key characters, it is either the earliest or most recent to appear in Smash Bros. The one exception being Ness over Ninten, though when Ness first appeared and Earthbound 64 was cancelled, he was technically the latest face of his franchise at the time and just kind of stuck around because he had been in two games already.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
He used the poll to show that Roy was popular.
There's a difference.
There's a lot of polls out there and stuff. It's all about who you sample and what's your questions and options. For example, here is a poll from ManlySpirit from Smashboards and other more FE related forums:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04This is poll with all the lords in Fire Emblem, which many argue are his real competition. And the person leading in the polls is Lucina with 13%.
And like I said, when people vote for a returner, they are also voting for a moveset, a playstyle, and a familiarity. It's not fair to put them in a poll with newcomers. It'd be like if there was a song contest, and newcomers can only bring a music sheet, but returners like Mewtwo and Roy get to bring full band and a ten minute set.
Didn't stop him or Marth from getting in Melee.
I didn't respond to this one last time, but that's because prior to Melee, none of the FE series were released worldwide. And I also specifically that the fact that Roy was in a Japan only release limited his popularity amongst fans of the series, which is shown in ManlySpirit's poll. Since FE has been released worldwide, Roy is competing against characters whose games has been played worldwide. There's a different level of popularity and love that comes from experiencing a character in their own game rather than a crossover. Which explains Roy's placing in ManlySpirit's poll.
Nah, you are right.

Sakurai specifically stated Roy was chosen for commercial reasoning in response to fan letters way back when. I suppose it is unfair of me to say that the most recent lord always accompanies Marth going into the fray since Ike legitimately had popularity as well, though it still true that in a series with so many key characters, it is either the earliest or most recent to appear in Smash Bros. The one exception being Ness over Ninten, though when Ness first appeared and Earthbound 64 was cancelled, he was technically the latest face of his franchise at the time and just kind of stuck around because he had been in two games already.
I believe Intelligent Systems also recommended him. Ness also was the only one to be released worldwide, and was in the more well known game.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
There's a lot of polls out there and stuff. It's all about who you sample and what's your questions and options. For example, here is a poll from our friend FireEmblemnier from Smashboards and other more FE related forums:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04This is poll with all the lords in Fire Emblem, which many argue are his real competition. And the person leading in the polls is Lucina with 13%.
And like I said, when people vote for a returner, they are also voting for a moveset, a playstyle, and a familiarity. It's not fair to put them in a poll with newcomers. It'd be like if there was a song contest, and newcomers can only bring a music sheet, but returners like Mewtwo and Roy get to bring full band and a ten minute set.

I didn't respond to this one last time, but that's because prior to Melee, none of the FE series were released worldwide. And I also specifically that the fact that Roy was in a Japan only release limited his popularity amongst fans of the series, which is shown in FireEmblemnier's poll. Since FE has been released worldwide, Roy is competing against characters whose games has been played worldwide. There's a different level of popularity and love that comes from experiencing a character in their own game rather than a crossover. Which explains Roy's placing in FireEmblemnier's poll.

I believe Intelligent Systems also recommended him. Ness also was the only one to be released worldwide, and was in the more well known game.
Oh, that's Manly Spirit's poll, not mine, I voted and helped spread it across the boards. So, you might want to edit that, your points are true by the way, and I was glad my 2 favorite lords tied for 1st place.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
For the first thing, it just rises the prominence of the series as important to Nintendo. Best selling games means more people played them means more people are invested in the character. Critical acclaim means people enjoyed the game. Like anything we say on these forums, it's purely speculative, but I do have some conjecture that might help. Sakurai has never said any reason why they pick a particular character.
He has actually. For instance, he's given reasons for each of the clone characters included in Melee.
If you want examples of each here:
Critical Acclaim, sales, and recentness: The three series with four reps or more (Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario) all have their main game usually scoring over 80% on metacritic. They regularly break over a million with each game. And for the generational series (Zelda and Pokemon), they regularly switch out characters based on generations (Generation 2: Pichu, Generation 4: Lucario) and (OOT and MM mix Young Link = WW Toon Link),
Sales: Wii Fit Trainer is in the game. Her first game sold 20 million copies.
Recentness: Ike was in Brawl. Roy wasn't. Sakurai has said he has used input from the Pokemon Company and Intelligent Systems for which characters to put in the game. For Pokemon, he said they usually give him the most recent, popular characters at the time.
Sorry, but that still doesn't prove sales matter. Also, you should really give this a read.
He's not a popular character purely based on his personality or his appearance in his own game, because many people have not played that game since it only came out in Japan. It's based on his smash appearances.

Popularity is popularity. No matter where it comes from.
I get the sense amongst purely FE fans on other forums that he is not one of the most popular lords.
He(and his game) is unpopular among a very vocal minority in the Western FE fanbase. In Japan(you know, the people who actually got his game) he's actually one of the more popular lords.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
He(and his game) is unpopular among a very vocal minority in the Western FE fanbase. In Japan(you know, the people who actually got his game) he's actually one of the more popular lords.
That "minority" of Western FE fans are the hardcore fans who bothered to download the game and play through it.

It can be hard to finding a large poll about Roy character purely from FE6. They're almost always riddled with Melee Roy fans who in many cases, have not played FE6.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Edit: Out of respect to Vinyl we should continue this discussion in the general FE thread.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Oh, that's Manly Spirit's poll, not mine, I voted and helped spread it across the boards. So, you might want to edit that, your points are true by the way, and I was glad my 2 favorite lords tied for 1st place.
My bad. Fixed. well regardless, Lucina is in first in this poll. And at the moment, she's really popular with the FE fanbase. As a strong female badass protagonist, her popularity will have more staying power than Chrom. If you want an example, see Lyn and her FE lord counterparts. For anyone who hasn't played FE7, from the way Nintendo treats her character, you would think she is the main lord.

A few changes:
Lucina's Entrance:
Lucina emerges from a dark portal, as Marth, just as she does in the game. Her she removes her mask, revealing her hair and her face. She prepares for battle.

Kirby Hat:
Marth Mask from the game, long blue hair, still has head band.

I'm trying to think of what her reveal would say. Lucina challenges her fate. Lucina is recruited to battle. It'd probably be similar to the reveal of any other FE character

Edit: New Lucina Neutral Special: Considering the fact she will be a lord in this game, not a great lord (probably) and if she's wielding the Falchion and not Levin Sword, she will need another Neutral Special, so here it is.
Neutral Special: Defender
As seen in this cutscene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5EQcLJ9C4&t=1m23s]
It occurs at about 1:52, it's when Lucina defends Lissa.
Lucina quickly puts her sword behind her back. She then swings around her sword, and strikes anyone behind with one clean cut. The move does not have a lot of knockback to knock out, but gives Lucina some space. It's one continuous cut so she ends up facing the same side as when she started the attack. But she stands for a little bit, living her vulnerable to attacks in front of her while performing the move..

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Not finished, yet will edit progressively
[spoiler/]
LUCINA Move-set

Specials

Neutral Special- Pair up system attack, randomly one of FE:A characters appear on the stage attacks the opponent and leaves. The four characters include Owain, Severa, and Inigo. Owain being fastest and Inigo strongest, making Severa the middleground
Side Special- Lucina's variation of Aether, she runs to while doing dashing stab that when hits an opponent, she performs a second attack, were she does a jumping slash. (jumping slash is seen using Unit gallery in game)
Up Special- Outrealm portal works like any of the smash bros teleports, except, she stabs while going in the portal and exiting.
Down Special-Counter like sol/falchion healing. Lucina takes a defensive counter stance, and when hit heals as much stamina as damage attack does.
Final Smash-Foreseer, she predicts "Risen" appear on the battlefield this point in time and escapes, while the opponents are stuck with the risen to deal with, like Pit's or King Dedede's or Olimar's Final smash.
AAA- slash vertically then two horizontal slashes or more it kept pressing
Side Smash- Stab
Up Smash- throws sword up in the air, it spins and she catches it (like in the cutscene in Ch. 4)
Down Smash- Slashes low around in a circle.
[spoiler/]

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Forseer seems like a cool move. I think she should return with a random down slash in battle. For the Pair Up system attack, it should look like the characters comes and leaves via warp staff. The Down special seems especial powerful for a healing move. Maybe the amount recovered should be the less than the actual move.

Her is her full moveset prompted by challenge on the main FE: Thread. Is there a way we can get some of the movesets on the front page?

Spoilers are ahead:

Some of the attacks use this movie as a reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NpJ_afFukQ
A button attacks
A-A-A: Double handed kendo strike: starts at 5:45 Lucina uses a weak double handed kendo strike, from her left shoulder, to her opponent's right. She follows up with a second handed sword strike from the opposite side, and ends the combo with a left to right sword strike, that goes from low to mid (5:47).
A- forward: Turning strike: She turns her body counter clockwise and swings her sword with two hands in a mid to high slash.
A-up: Upward slash: Lucina simply slashes upward, with no stabbing motion, from 60 to 80 degrees.
A-down: One handed sword slash While crouching, Lucina will hold her sword just with her right hand. She slashes from right to left one, and one second press she stabs from left to right

Smash attacks
Forward: Brand of the Exalt: Her sword lights up as it charges and she does a double handed stab while standing still. A tilt back after the first attack hits will cause her to pivot and do a big double handed over head slash in the other direction. Lucina actually turns with the second move. The second one strikes behind her, but leaves her vulnerable to front attacks (10:04 to 10:10)
Down: down slash. she goes into her default stance while crouching, and stabs once low, and then pivots and slshes with her right hand in the opposite direction from right to left.
Up: Exaulted High: Lucina does her double handed sword stab at a 55 degree angle and continues to move her sword upward until it hits 90 degrees.

Aerials (note: in the air, she just hold her sword with her right hand.)
Nair: Stab: She stabs forward with her sword, and then continues to cut with her sword downward until she hit
Fair: Spinning strike: she spins in the air, and strikes from her right shoulder to her left hip (5:48)
Dair: Flipping Blade: Lucina flips downward and hits a double handed strike while 270 degrees into her flip. has a downward arc Seen at 6:28.
Bair: Turning strike: she turns in the air, beginning her strike mid through the air, but its a front slash

Grabs (not really able to throw opponent off the stage.
Grab: grabs opponent with left hand.
Grab + A: hits her opponent with the bottom of her right hilt.
Grab up: throws her opponent up, and stabs them with the sword with a completely 90 degree stab
Grab down: stabs her opponent with her sword, and then places down in a lying position
Grab forward: throws her opponent forward, and then hits them with a slash
Grab back: throws her opponent backward, and then hits them with a turning slash
Lucina Specials:
Neutral Special: Defender
It occurs at about 4:10.
Lucina quickly puts her sword behind her back. She then turns around and swings around her sword, and strikes anyone behind with one clean cut. This defends against projectiles with the first part of the move. The move does not have a lot of knockback to knock out, but gives Lucina some space. It's one continuous cut so she ends up facing the same side as when she started the attack. But she stands for a little bit, living her vulnerable to attacks in front of her while performing the move..
Side: Blue Aether - Lucina moves forward, stabbing the opponent with a one handed sword strike using the top edge of her Falchion. It has blue flames. She runs low and disappears for a second, allowing her to dodge high attacks and projectiles. (seen at 5:57)
Up: Galeforce (Or Gale Strike to not canonize her as a daughter of a dark flier) - Lucina jumps forward with a double handed sword strike. If she hits an opponent, she jumps off them and flips in the air, allowing her to jump again, much like Captain Falcon. (seen at 6:01, minus the second jump)
Down: Counter - Like every other Fire Emblem character.

Lucina Final Smash:
Duel Awakening (Dual Strike)
Chrom is warped next to Lucina with magic. Lucina attacks forward, hitting any in front of her, while Chrom attacks anyone behind. After a few strikes (in the same manner as a brave sword) , they switch, doing the same to anyone in front on the other side. Finally, they hit one blue flamed Aether on their respective sides to knock any opponents out of sight.
(Should both of them be playable characters, she uses Severa instead)

Lucina's Taunts:
Up Taunt: She stands and looks at her Falchion straight. She lights up along with her Falchion and says "I challenge my fate"

side taunts: she puts down her stance and puts her sword to her right and says: "Forget about me?"
down taunt: She puts on her mask with her left hand and says "You may call me.. Marth," subtley distinguishing her voice. Then she puts way her mask and say "No more" in her normal voice.

Lucina's Entrance:
Lucina emerges from a dark portal, as Marth, just as she does in the game. Her she removes her mask, revealing her hair and her face. She prepares for battle.

Kirby Hat:
Marth Mask from the game, long blue hair.

Lucina Win Taunts:
Lucina is wearing her Marth mask, and is holding her sword to the side. She takes off her mask, and gently smiles.
Lucina holds her sword in front and glows. Her hair even flies up.
She points her sword at the player, and then puts it down. If characters talk in this one, she says:"The stars... seem brighter now than they did in the future."

(end spoilers)
As I said, I envision Lucina as an anti-air, heavy diagonal unit. In terms of characters archetypes, I envision her as a counter based fighter. Her speed isn't as important as her position in relation to other characters. She can use all sort of strikes turns her around, allowing her to surprise her opponent. But on the other hand, she leaves herself vulnerable to attack if she misses or if she is fighting in a multi-person battle royal.

Another possibility would be to make her a stance type character. She could have two stances: two handed sword style, and one handed sword style, The two handed sword style would be stronger and incorporate more stabs, while the one handed sword style could make her faster and use more slashes.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
If we were to get a Fire Emblem: Awakening character for Smash 4, I would rather it be Lucina than Chrom, mainly because I like her design better, and I find her to be a rather cool character. I have heard lots of users say that she would probably be a Marth clone, but given her fighting style in her respective game, I think she could easily be given her own unique playstyle.

In Fire Emblem: Awakening, I have just gotten past Chapter 13, and am doing a few unlocked side stories. I am currently on mine first playthrough, and have decided to play on Hard Mode and Classic Mode. The game has been fairly enjoyable thus far, gameplay and story-wise. I like how all the enemies actually rush you rather than sit idly by, waiting for you to pick them off. Forces you to use your mind. I have managed to clear most of the chapters in one try, though I have made a few careless miscalculations here and there, some of which almost lead to a character death.

Anyhow, I would definitely like to see Lucina in Smash 4. And with that, I guess I will try to finish Fire Emblem: Awakening while I still have some time on mine hands.

Waterwraith

Smash Cadet
I was thinking that Lucina should replace Marth outright, but that would cause a fair but of outrage...

Maffewt

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking that Lucina should replace Marth outright, but that would cause a fair but of outrage...

Same. My ideal FE cast would be Lucina, Chrom and a third person, but after those two I wouldn't mind who, even if it was just those two. Then I realised no one would agree T_T

Hong

The Strongest
For me, it's a case where I do not want Lucina to replace Marth, yet if she did, I would still be overjoyed. Marth is my baby, you know? I started the series with the third game (which was basically the first game and a continuation), so I have grown attached to him. He is a series staple, and has aged well. Lucina, on the other hand, is a wonderful character. She resonates strength, determination and sincerity. Also, she wears the outfit of the aforementioned hero, a fine tribute to his legacy.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I would not want to replace Lucina with Marth. Marth is the most recognizable character in the series, and I would like for Smash to have a sense of consistency for the FE series regardless of which other FE newcomers become a part of the game. Not to mention a certain amount (read: a lot) of hate in the Smash community would be unfairly directed as Lucina.

If Ike was cut (which I am not in favor of) , I could see a roster of Marth, Chrom, and Lucina. Lucina would be a semi-clone of Chrom like Wolf is to Fox. But she would still be different enough. And both of them could use different characters for their similar Final Smash (which would be an attack for of the pair up mechanic). They could even both use Robin. Of course, she could be her own character and see that as well.

If the FE series did somehow only retain two reps, I can see Lucina being the second rep as well to Marth. The in game art styles are significantly different from each other, and Lucina wears a significantly darker costume than Marth does in his game. Fire Emblem would lack a heavy, but Ike was never too heavy in Brawl, just strong. And Mother is fine withough having any heavy characters.

Have you all thought about Shin Megumi Tensei X Fire Emblem and how it might affect Smash? I know that it's too far away to be released before Smash and have a real effect, but I think Lucina would be best for a POV character for the FE series. I don't think they will make a new lord for the game, and she is the most recent one. Additionally, she has experience time traveling and going through portals, which could play a role in the game to connect the two series. Intelligent Systems recommended both Roy and Ike, perhaps because both were on their mind as they were busy developing their games (Binding Blade and Radiant Dawn respectively), which could help Lucina if she were to serve as a POV character. Although this is all just speculation.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Lucina is totally not a Marth clone. >_>

I watched the cutscene videos from Awakening (Cataclysm, Two Falchions, Foreseer and Dire Future, mostly), and was able to come up with the following. I also used her animation data from the Unit Library or whatever its called. I was really surprised at the results. Filled in so many blanks.

Jab: She had a quick slash here from her unit animations. It is a wide swing in front of her, going perfectly flat.

Forward Tilt: Another slash. This time, it starts lower (around her knees) and works its way up to around head height. She ducks while using the move.
Up Tilt: In "Cataclysm", when she defends Lissa, when she pulls out the sword and blocks the attack from behind her. Same idea here, just with the move taking place in front of her.
Down Tilt: Like her forward tilt, only in the reverse motion. She does something similar to this in the Two Falchions cutscene.

Forward Smash: A lot like Marth's Forward Smash. She does something very similar in the "Dire Future" cutscene towards the end.
Up Smash: Her critical animation. She jumps up and lands back down after spinning in the air.
Down Smash: Nothing yet

Neutral Special: Envisioning something like the attack she does in the "Cataclysm" cutscene where she slices the enemy in half. Just a general quick move that could be used to get opponents out of the way.
Side Special: Her last animation. This one is a long running dash. I'd imagine it'd be chargable. I'm not actually sure what she uses it for in-game. I think it's her aether animation though.
Up Special: The time portal from the Catacylsm movie.
Down Special: A counter with a different animation. Taken from the Foreseer cutscene, she jumps up and attacks the opponent from behind.

Neutral Air: The spin she does in the Two Falchions cutscene, towards the end.
Forward/Back Air: Towards the end of her spin in "Two Falchions", she sticks her sword out. This is that move.
Up Air: Nothing yet.
Down Air: Again, from her ball spin thingy. This is her charging towards the ground.

Final Smash: Grima's Return. She actually does this too. By entering the past, she brings Grima back with her.

Didn't do Grabs because most characters never actually grab people in their own games, and Fire Emblem is no exception. Taunts are simply just voice clips of "Hope will never die", "I challenge my fate!" and "You will not stop me", alongside some made up sword animation. idc.

So out of 16 moves, two of them are left for someone to possibly make up. I'd say that's awesome for a Fire Emblem character. Sakurai pretty much had to make everything up for Marth, Roy and Ike, but mostly everything is here for Lucina.

EDIT: Found Up Tilt.
EDIT 2: Came up with a Down air.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Quite the moveset Peachy. Quite loving it. I may be able to think of placeholders for those 4 moves left.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm re-posting my supporter's list.
SUPPORTERS-
Vinyl
FireEmblemnier (me)
Fastblade5035
Swampasaur
Maffewt
Loganhogan
TheKingOfTown
Jaytalks
ThatWasPeachy
GormanBros

Tell me if you want to be on here, too. Also, if you mentioned you were a supporter before, sorry that I forgot to add you in.

Maffewt

Smash Apprentice
For me, it's a case where I do not want Lucina to replace Marth, yet if she did, I would still be overjoyed. Marth is my baby, you know? I started the series with the third game (which was basically the first game and a continuation), so I have grown attached to him. He is a series staple, and has aged well. Lucina, on the other hand, is a wonderful character. She resonates strength, determination and sincerity. Also, she wears the outfit of the aforementioned hero, a fine tribute to his legacy.

It's nice to see this open mindedness. That's why I don't mind cuts; I see it as a win-win if we get any equal cool, new character to love.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
A Chrom+Lucina tag team would also be something I'd support. It's something way different than Marth or Ike, even if the two of them would have moves like each other. I think the only problem with such an idea would be programming it. If the Ice Climbers are causing problems, then I don't know if Sakurai would want to work on the same concept, as cool as it'd be.

Also for anyone who also supports such an idea, here is an icon for the roster maker. I put it over top of Chrom+Lissa, since I think this combo has a better chance.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
A Chrom+Lucina tag team would also be something I'd support. It's something way different than Marth or Ike, even if the two of them would have moves like each other. I think the only problem with such an idea would be programming it. If the Ice Climbers are causing problems, then I don't know if Sakurai would want to work on the same concept, as cool as it'd be.

Also for anyone who also supports such an idea, here is an icon for the roster maker. I put it over top of Chrom+Lissa, since I think this combo has a better chance.

Thank you for that. I'm thinking of making a Chrom and Lucina thread for SSB4 so look out for that in the future

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I personally don't like the idea of Lucina controlling an outrealm portal for her recovery since it's Naga that guides her through it during the game. Also it would be weird to see any character constantly messing with time and space. But that's just me. I am fine with it for a Final Smash though.

Gormanbros

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0817-3869-4592
I really hope Lucina makes it in Smash 4. The tag team idea is very interesting, and kind of a cool idea, I think, with the potential to be something brand new for Smash if done right. It also represents the dual fighter aspect of Fire Emblem Awakening too, which is cool.

Gormanbros

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0817-3869-4592
I really hope Lucina makes it in Smash 4. The tag team idea is very interesting, and kind of a cool idea, I think, with the potential to be something brand new for Smash if done right. It also represents the dual fighter aspect of Fire Emblem Awakening too, which is cool.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Did a color palette for Lucina. Used the Marth portrait since the Lucina portrait is low quality on the FE wiki
Marth_Kakusei_Portrait palette.png

And I also made a new support icon based on her Knights of Iris cover appearance:

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
I have never played Fire Emblem Awakening, but I would like to. Lucina is awesome and she has my support for making it into SSB4!!!!

D

Deleted member

Seeing as this thread has been bumped conveniently, I figure I should show this for the Lucina fans.
A preview of her upcoming Figma is up.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That really looks like a man, lol.

But eh, anything at this point is better than the Tharja figma. :rolleyes:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
That really looks like a man, lol.

But eh, anything at this point is better than the Tharja figma.
I think it's to not spoil the game, yet most people know already. I'm not to sure really. Also your new signature is cool, btw.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
A female clone of Marth, where everybody will confuse her for Marth and vice-versa? No thanks. Just stick with what we have. No need for anymore Fire Emblem characters, unless you either want Ike removed or (a de-cloned) Roy unable to return. And for what, female Marth? Let's just keep the fans happy with what we got, and let other newcomers show up instead.

Besides, Chrom seem more likely, because he's the main character. :ohwell:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
A female clone of Marth, where everybody will confuse her for Marth and vice-versa? No thanks. Just stick with what we have. No need for anymore Fire Emblem characters, unless you either want Ike removed or (a de-cloned) Roy unable to return. And for what, female Marth? Let's just keep the fans happy with what we got, and let other newcomers show up instead.

Besides, Chrom seem more likely, because he's the main character. :ohwell:
Your Marth bit gave my horse's fleas cancer.
I actually do want Roy to stay out of Smash.
Fire Emblem certainly warrants 3 characters, maybe even 4.
Please. Do elaborate more on the Female Marth part.
Also, Chrom, Robin/Tactician/Avatar and Lucina are the main characters, btw.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
- You've never heard of the criticisms for the Marth/Lucina similarities?
- Just because YOU want Roy gone forever, doesn't mean EVERYBODY else does.
- Fire Emblem may get three, but no more. Marth, Ike, and Roy are the best options because they are the most recognizable. Sakurai doesn't please the Fire Emblem fans, but the Smashverse instead.
- Refer to the above.
- Whatever the case, they aren't as recognizable to the Smashverse, who would rather prefer Ike and Roy anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom