• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
I will be maiming Lyn
Fire Emblem is probably my favorite series so I'll be maining all four reps with Masked-Marth being the focus. Looking forward to seeing Robin-Lucina pair ups in doubles.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I will be maiming Lyn
Fire Emblem is probably my favorite series so I'll be maining all four reps with Masked-Marth being the focus. Looking forward to seeing Robin-Lucina pair ups in doubles.
Hi, nice first post there :)

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I will be maiming Lyn

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Wanted her in the game since the moment Smash 4 was announced. Of course I'll main her.

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
Reasons I'll main her:
1. Waifu
2. #1 most wanted character
3. Marth, but easier to use

Jilluciphi42

Smash Rookie
NNID
beneo42
3DS FC
4270-0882-9265
Ultimately I end up deciding my main based on how much I like their playstyle (which is why I main Snake and Wolf in Brawl and PM rather than Ike and Ike) but Lucina will be a character who gets.. favorable treatment... Unless she also got hit with all the marth nerfs, she'll at least be a secondary for me, main a definite possibility, I do like Marth but I wish he was a little less spacing reliant.

And if her dair meteors on the balanced blade... oh man.

BlitzBlazer

Smash Rookie
Play it now, marry Lucina, thank us later.

I want the stories about Robin and Lucina's relationship. Mostly for chapters about them finding Morgan, Chrom finding out about them, and the horrific disaster known as their wedding. Would not be surprised if Olivia killed a few people there.
THIS. I'm so glad someone else wants expanded story between characters!

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Well, everyone has a life. And really, not much about Lucina to talk about.
I'm sure is the second case, there's no info for Lucina hehe

But now that the starter roster has been analized for the people in the demo event (like Zipzo) the bigger part of the analysis in launch day will be about Lucina and the others unlockables :grin:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Now that we have a better sense of the roster, I really want to redo my attack of the clones miiverse post! Just hope Sakurai doesnt ruin it by making Dark Pit not a clone.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Well, Lucy's up for satisfaction rating in the RTC thread and I want her to do at least do better than the Mii Fighters. Possibly get into the 70s as well.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Not sure if this was posted before, but this would be pretty neat for a Lucina alt costume if there was a chance for it.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
If Sakurai doesnt do it, we know modders will do it eventually. So it's in his best interest to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom