• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I honesty don't really know what to say in responce to this =/ thats terrible.
Knowing Chrom he would react like a baboon at first and then just goes "cool"
I know.
Someone needs to make a Lucina!Morgan and Chrom support. Now.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I know, but I'm just picturing Robin telling Chrom about him and Lucina, and Chrom just goes "Cool." Morgan on the other hand...
Also, my father wouldn't be able to do much either... Because he's dead...
My sympathies.

Long winded guess, but I'd imagine you sympathize with Lucina because of that.

I've always been iffy on time travel romance. Especially when family's involved. I wouldn't know how to react if my child came from the future either :/

So naturally I'm weirded out by marrying someone's future daughter even though I married Lucina in game because she's so adorable :3

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
My sympathies.

Long winded guess, but I'd imagine you sympathize with Lucina because of that.

I've always been iffy on time travel romance. Especially when family's involved. I wouldn't know how to react if my child came from the future either :/

So naturally I'm weirded out by marrying someone's future daughter even though I married Lucina in game because she's so adorable :3
Thanks. :) That is the main reason why I sympathize with Lucina. Also, the only future daughter I could pair with Robin is Lucina, because of how much I like her character. Also, she is adorable, especially when happy.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I really like Chrom's voice actor and his overall design. Not as much as Lucina's, but he is a well designed character. But that's what I say about most of the characters in Awakening.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
On that note, does anyone feel like either female robin as the mother or male robin as Lucina's husband feels more cannon? I mean...

When Lucina tries to kill you, in spite of my belief that killing a friend would also be hard for her, the scene just carries so much more weight when you are her mother or husband. And afterwards you just want to hug her and tell her everything is okay.

Thats why I'm convinced RobinxLucina is canon! Along with both of them being in Smash Bros.
Also CANON NOT CANNON!! GET IN DA CANNON!!!
One heavier than the other(it's easy to say which). It's scenes like those that instantly melt your heart unless it's made of iron. I personally hadn't felt this bad for a character...ever. ):
clearly a tfwiki admin with that cannon/canon correction :troll:

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
One heavier than the other(it's easy to say which). It's scenes like those that instantly melt your heart unless it's made of iron. I personally hadn't felt this bad for a character...ever. ):
clearly a tfwiki admin with that cannon/canon correction :troll:
Apologies, I'm bad with canon. and other words. In fact most words tend to slip my brain. Either way apart from the designs I thought all the characters were cool. I mean yeah, people can say they seem a little stereotypical and whatnot, but with 50 characters and almost every character type already having existed, no matter the game you'll run into people saying the characters are certain tropes.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Seriously, why can Robin marry the future kids? It doesn't make any sense!
Well I always thought it's be a bit funny and sad if the kida came back in time and then all the relationships ended up entirely different from before, so their like 'well, we wanted to change the past...'

Also it seems like they don't vanish but remain in that time after the game. So it's not a time paradox thing so much as like... alternate universes. I don't really know someone could probably explain it much better than I.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
So they didn't go back or vanished so there are 2 of each kid running around in the world? What if they came to met? The time would collapse with this nonsense?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Time won't collapse because 2 identical kids met in the past. It could be worse. 2 of each kid running around is nothing compared to other time travel tropes...like doing yourself or accidentally kissing cousins.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So they didn't go back or vanished so there are 2 of each kid running around in the world? What if they came to met? The time would collapse with this nonsense?
My headcanon has always been that Lucina acted as an older sister of sorts to baby Lucina. And Robin wasn't allowed to be near her.
Well I always thought it's be a bit funny and sad if the kida came back in time and then all the relationships ended up entirely different from before, so their like 'well, we wanted to change the past...'

Also it seems like they don't vanish but remain in that time after the game. So it's not a time paradox thing so much as like... alternate universes. I don't really know someone could probably explain it much better than I.
Basically it runs on the alternate universes theory. Also, I always thought that in the original timeline, Robin never married, which meant that it would mostly cause positive repercussions if he marries Lucina.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Basically it runs on the alternate universes theory. Also, I always thought that in the original timeline, Robin never married, which meant that it would mostly cause positive repercussions if he marries Lucina.
Yeah that. The thing about original Robin not being married.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Also explains why Morgan is from a third timeline.
Yeah I always thought that would be the case, but Morgan has supports with all the other children characters so that can be a bit debatable. More so that the other children do seem to know and recognize Morgan, not so much about her/his memory.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yeah I always thought that would be the case, but Morgan has supports with all the other children characters so that can be a bit debatable. More so that the other children do seem to know and recognize Morgan, not so much about her/his memory.
I've always thought they recognize her from around the camp. Or as Robin's and Lucina's kid.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Time travel does weird things, so it's better to not overthink it lest your mind explode. Hell, the weird things phenomenon is present from the prologue when Robin suddenly knows Chrom's name when he shouldn't.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Time travel does weird things, so it's better to not overthink it lest your mind explode. Hell, the weird things phenomenon is present from the prologue when Robin suddenly knows Chrom's name when he shouldn't.
But I was like... and then they were... and like... well it's.. *Brain explosion*

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
But I was like... and then they were... and like... well it's.. *Brain explosion*
see :troll:

Wouldn't you be confused if someone landed on your porch out of nowhere and knew you by name despite being younger yourself?

Those are questions best not asked.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
see :troll:

Wouldn't you be confused if someone landed on your porch out of nowhere and knew you by name despite being younger yourself?

Those are questions best not asked.
I'd rather know if they have Galeforce and Aether.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
because we obviously live in a world of magic :troll:

I think I'd rather ask "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU KNOW ME, YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY"
Actually, I think I'd ask that first, then the Galefore/Aether question. Also, what would you do if you're future kid showed up at your doorstep?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Actually, I think I'd ask that first, then the Galefore/Aether question. Also, what would you do if you're future kid showed up at your doorstep?
Ask if he really was sure I was the father and who his mother was. Because if said mother was my crush I'd instantly feel more awkward around her.

Like Lucina right after the reveal in Chapter 13 with her mother which you can totally screw over if Robin is a girl D:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ask if he really was sure I was the father and who his mother was. Because if said mother was my crush I'd instantly feel more awkward around her.

Like Lucina right after the reveal in Chapter 13 with her mother which you can totally screw over if Robin is a girl D:
Indeed. If the mother was my girlfriend I would be so happy. And very confused.
I would also grill the kid for information about the future.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Indeed. If the mother was my girlfriend I would be so happy. And very confused.
I would also grill the kid for information about the future.
is ridley in smash 8 :troll:

Confused? Not amazed, love-struck or about to faint from surprise, but...confused. Someone's got nerves of steel.

I think I'd have a nervous breakdown if it happened. Good thing Chrom was only surprised and managed to calm Lucina when she did it D:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
is ridley in smash 8 :troll:

Confused? Not amazed, love-struck or about to faint from surprise, but...confused. Someone's got nerves of steel.

I think I'd have a nervous breakdown if it happened. Good thing Chrom was only surprised and managed to calm Lucina when she did it D:
I would probably experience those feelings later. Also, I would ask about what happens to me and my girlfriend in the future.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I would probably experience those feelings later. Also, I would ask about what happens to me and my girlfriend in the future.
If your child appears to you, the answer is rather obvious :troll:

Oh wait, you meant what happens later. Whoops.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
What are your favorite tracks from the series? (Not just Awakening)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Good question.

*head explodes while listening to awesome music*

Yep. If I died in her future, I hope it was in a bad*ss way. And not like Yamcha.
Not everyone lives to be badass, though. Unless you died protecting her, like any good parent should :)

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
The battle theme from Genealogy of War, Verdane Army theme also from Genealogy of War, the remix of FE1 battle theme once again from Genealogy of War (SNES music rocks), Prepare to Advance from Sacred Stones, With Mila's Divine Protection remix in Brawl, Together We Ride from Shadow Dragon and Melee, Knight's Oath from Path of Radiance, Gaiden's battle theme, Thracia's battle theme, and the list goes on, and on, and on.

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Made some slight adjustments on the start of the thread. I think you might appreciate it. I'm still working on making this happen, so hold tight!

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Wow, even at $50, that's a good chunk before S&H. Not sure I want one that bad. When I was a teenager and had no bills to pay, I could drop $45 on a gundam model kit on a whim. As an adult, I just can't justify that much money for a plastic statue, even if it is really cool.

Edited for grammar. I am always so prone to run-on sentences...

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I just can't justify that much money for a plastic statue, even if it is really cool.
This sums up my feelings about this beautiful statue.

Mainly because I saw a really cool Vile(Mega Man X) statue in Epcot once and thought something akin to the quote.

Still really cool, though.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
He also has no problem with Robin banging her, which is kinda disappointing.
Ok I just re-read the last 2 pages of thread and a question I should have asked earlier popped in my head just now from reading this.

I played through the entirety of FE:A and either I missed it or it was never explained, but:

How old is Lucina for Chrom to be ok with Robin banging her?

>inb4 implications

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Ok I just re-read the last 2 pages of thread and a question I should have asked earlier popped in my head just now from reading this.

I played through the entirety of FE:A and either I missed it or it was never explained, but:

>inb4 implications
None of the characters look their probably actual age. Also, aside from Chrom and his spouse it's never implied any couple actually bangs in story. So even if Lucina isn't technically of age yet, they could wait a few years before officially getting married.

Well, if you count the ending... *Shot before spoilers*

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman

>inb4 implications
Cynthia is younger than Lucina (we don't know how much younger, due to timey whimey stuff, but younger).

If I'm not mistaken, Sumia states in a support that she and Cynthia are about the same age.

Therefore, Lucina is at least as old as one of Chrom's potential wives, and as such she'd be of age to get married herself.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

>inb4 implications
Chrom is 19 at the start of the story, 21 after the time skip. Lucina is roughly 2 years younger than him so...

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
Wow, even at $50, that's a good chunk before S&H. Not sure I want one that bad. When I was a teenager and had no bills to pay, I could drop $45 on a gundam model kit on a whim. As an adult, I just can't justify that much money for a plastic statue, even if it is really cool.

Edited for grammar. I am always so prone to run-on sentences...
Wait wait wait! I'm an adult and have bills but I have money to spend so that justifies right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom