• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
So I was browsing for information on tomes when I came across an official Awakening comic. While it's relatively short and doesn't provide anything new outside of some very minor character development, it's an entertaining read that I would suggest everyone to read.

http://old.serenesforest.net/gallery/fe13comic.html

Lucina's amazing fashion sense continues to be canon, I see.

DLC alt costume please.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Apparently there were others out there besides those. One of the things that is revealed is how Lucina was able to beat Lon'qu with a single blow: Lon'qu realized she was a girl, thus froze and lowered his defenses.
There was that one, and you learned why Gaius got branded. There was a section that explained why Donnel always wears a pot on his head, and got everyone else in camp to wear one as well.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Lucina's amazing fashion sense continues to be canon, I see.

DLC alt costume please.
Wait, I now know exactly what one of the things Morgan must inherit from specific parents...

Aether!Morgan inherits Lucina's "amazing" fashion sense.

Edit: No wait, this gets even better is Morgan then ends up with Gerome. He could give her one of his masks, and then Morgan chooses that exact same one, lol

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So Falchion can also magically extend itself whenever it pleases
falchion.jpg

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Wait, I now know exactly what one of the things Morgan must inherit from specific parents...

Aether!Morgan inherits Lucina's "amazing" fashion sense.

Edit: No wait, this gets even better is Morgan then ends up with Gerome. He could give her one of his masks, and then Morgan chooses that exact same one, lol
Exactly. Lucina!MorganxGerome FTW

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
New headcanon:
EVERYTHING IN THE GAME WAS MORGAN'S DOING!
Lucina being her mother? Morgan's doing.
Grima being unleashed? Morgan's doing. To get Lucina to go back in time to be her mother.
Priam? Morgan's doing. To get Priam to get smacked by her father so he looks good in front of Lucina so she would be her mother.
Marth getting the Falchion? Morgan's doing.
Han shooting first? Morgan's. Doing.

Shaymikyu

New headcanon:
EVERYTHING IN THE GAME WAS MORGAN'S DOING!
Lucina being her mother? Morgan's doing.
Grima being unleashed? Morgan's doing. To get Lucina to go back in time to be her mother.
Priam? Morgan's doing. To get Priam to get smacked by her father so he looks good in front of Lucina so she would be her mother.
Marth getting the Falchion? Morgan's doing.
Han shooting first? Morgan's. Doing.
Who's the real fate-changer here?

That innocent face is a lie.

I imagine in male Morgan's case in a F!Robin run, he'd be more oblivious to what he was doing... Or he'd be very aware and calculated, just feigning obliviousness.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Who's the real fate-changer here?

That innocent face is a lie.

I imagine in male Morgan's case in a F!Robin run, he'd be more oblivious to what he was doing... Or he'd be very aware and calculated, just feigning obliviousness.
In a F!Robin, it's still F!Morgan.
And could someone put Santa hats on everyone in my avatar?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Love how Robin and Lucina just left little Morgan with Aversa and then went somewhere with Owain and Severa.
Technically not Morgan since...

In the Invisible Ties universe Morgan was not Lucina's daughter, the author instead going with the idea that Robin had originally married someone else (Say'ri in this case), but a combination of his amnesia and Lucina being there this time around caused him to fall in love with her instead.

I hope Ridley devours your country!!!
Alert me when it's my nOTP next time, will ya?!
So what are your thoughts on the disturbingly many people who ship Lucina x Gerome x Inigo?

*trollface*

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

In the Invisible Ties universe Morgan was not Lucina's daughter, the author instead going with the idea that Robin had originally married someone else (Say'ri in this case), but a combination of his amnesia and Lucina being there this time around caused him to fall in love with her instead.

So what are your thoughts on the disturbingly many people who ship Lucina x Gerome x Inigo?

*trollface*
We should do this.

And I am aware of that Lucina's timeline Robin married Say'ri in Invisible Ties...

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

*trollface*
Gerome/Inigo is the way to go.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Gerome/Inigo is the way to go.

I am well aware... and since apparently Inigo and Gerome are the two most popular non-Robin people to pair with Lucina, that has lead to a disterbing number of people who ship that threesome XP

Edit: Then again I like both of those two with Morgan so... oh god, no, bad Werdna. Stop that.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Guilty pleasure ship...
Also, Inigo is fugly with Gauis as his father.
I've never done Gaius as his father, but yeah, Gaius's hair looks odd on many of the kids. I've done Virion, Henry, and Chrom as his dad, and I really like all their hair colors on him, though. Virion looks like his official art, Henry's white hair is nice, and Chrom is probably my personal favorite on him for hair colors. The only other kid I like with Chrom's blue hair as much as Inigo is Morgan (both of them).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I've never done Gaius as his father, but yeah, Gaius's hair looks odd on many of the kids. I've done Virion, Henry, and Chrom as his dad, and I really like all their hair colors on him, though. Virion looks like his official art, Henry's white hair is nice, and Chrom is probably my personal favorite on him for hair colors. The only other kid I like with Chrom's blue hair as much as Inigo is Morgan (both of them).
Nah looks great with his hair color.

Shaymikyu

Nah looks great with his hair color.
Nah looks good with a lot of hair colors, though I like the red shades the best (i.e. Ricken and Gaius).

I also like Cynthia with Gaius's hair, but a lot of people seem put off by it clashing with the blue frills in her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom